Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched his mother’s stories this morning ….. bleeping hell can she get anymore boring ??? What the hell lol sat there like a newsreader reeling off things from her list 🤣🤣🤣🤣 embarrassed for her lol and she has started doing birthday mentions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 seriously lol who in their right
Minds messages her asking her to with their kid a happy birthday ????

And showing people how to mop a floor lol wtaf
I'm sure she's a parody account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched his mother’s stories this morning ….. bleeping hell can she get anymore boring ??? What the hell lol sat there like a newsreader reeling off things from her list 🤣🤣🤣🤣 embarrassed for her lol and she has started doing birthday mentions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 seriously lol who in their right
Minds messages her asking her to with their kid a happy birthday ????

And showing people how to mop a floor lol wtaf
She is one sad pathetic old bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The scenes when he hits 1M, posts 200 stories, annoys his followers and then drops back down under 1M 🤣

I’ve seen it happen so many times. Literally happened to Jessie J the other week, she posted “wow thanks for 11M” and then people unfollowed her so she dropped to 10.9M again and she said “wow thanks for humbling me” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I heard an interview with James Blunt recently where he said that he isn't interested in winning awards for his music because they're usually selected by somebody within the industry. It means more to him when people buy his music and go to his gigs.

Jake should take note of that if he wants to be "famous". He isn't humble and appreciative like that - he is literally a fame chaser who thinks he is brilliant at everything and will do anything like a desperate scrambled beg on toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he all of a sudden a big F1 fan?! I’ve never once seen him watch or mention it until yesterday and tbh if he’s now a fan after the latest series of drive to survive he won’t have a clue what’s going on it’s that fabricated 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The scenes when he hits 1M, posts 200 stories, annoys his followers and then drops back down under 1M 🤣

I’ve seen it happen so many times. Literally happened to Jessie J the other week, she posted “wow thanks for 11M” and then people unfollowed her so she dropped to 10.9M again and she said “wow thanks for humbling me” 🤣
I remember him saying he was going to get a horse in his kitchen (WTF) with banners and balloons when he hit 1 million. Considering he said it when he was only on about 940k, strange how he was so sure he’d get there 💷 😂 Thing is unless Insta stop the buying of bots, he’ll keep buying them to make sure he stays there. No way could his over inflated ego take it if everybody saw him then start to lose ‘followers’ and go below the magical figure he’s ‘worked’ so hard for 😂

Why is he all of a sudden a big F1 fan?! I’ve never once seen him watch or mention it until yesterday and tbh if he’s now a fan after the latest series of drive to survive he won’t have a clue what’s going on it’s that fabricated 😴
Some sort of undeclared ad is my guess 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
He’s been paid to promote the new documentary it’s so obvious

Reactions: 7
She posts a photo of Fred’s reading record. Sad to see it’s not filled in other than what the poor fella wrote himself

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She posts a photo of Fred’s reading record. Sad to see it’s not filled in other than what the poor fella wrote himself
Too much effort for those two. Lazy parenting at its finest.

Maybe when he makes his appearance on loose women we should all email in and ask them to ask him why does he buy followers? I'd be interested to know. Does it make him feel superior in some way? Like it's an achievement? Except it isn't because he's had to pay for them.

Reactions: 10
The whole tinnitus thing is find odd, he's never mentioned this before, honestly if its just caused by his waxy ears that would be hilarious (cannot believe he's posting that vile tit on IG) and yeah agree with the F1 nonsense, he's so transparent.
And why is he taking Leo to loose women?No one cares, literally no one 😒

Reactions: 15
The whole tinnitus thing is find odd, he's never mentioned this before, honestly if its just caused by his waxy ears that would be hilarious (cannot believe he's posting that vile tit on IG) and yeah agree with the F1 nonsense, he's so transparent.
Is he hoping Stacey Solomon is there with her baby 🤔

Reactions: 9
Does this man remember the tit he chats?

He said the other day he had zero wax and the person said it was the cleanest ear they’d ever seen and could eat a lasagne out of it (his words and the papers quoted it)

Now he’s at a candling place getting wax removed? His head must be constantly in a whirl with all the bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Leo is not a baby anymore, he's toddling. Whats Jake hoping to do, hold him in his arms thoughout the interview? Can't see that going too well when Leo will want to be toddling around and exploring.

Also didn't he say his ears were wax free enough to eat lasagna out of only a couple of days ago? Now all that 'wax' is there, hmmm more likely to be candle wax than ear wax. I'm trained in ear irrigation and the advice is to avoid ear candles as they basically do nothing but hey ho, he can spend his money as he likes. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Sophie literally looks like Lord Farquaad, that is one strong jawline.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
and that comment he either wrote himself or he has a super fan 😂
Those stories he’s shared from Tik Tok of a guy in an interview talking about the death of his mum…… I reckon he’s gonna try and pull that off in his this morning appearance, using his dad and brother. That and the ‘trolling’ of Leo. He’s a pitiful excuse for a man who craves fame at any cost (literally as he buys followers)
If I was Sophie I wouldn’t be able to look my kids in the face knowing I’ve settled for such a bad example of a man to have as a father/step dad to my kids.
100% this and we’ll k is doubt get some fake tears for effect.
Or we may get “it’s so important to get checked out etc..” like that twit mark wright and molly mae. Turkey teeth is nothing if not original!

Why doesn't he ever facetime Leo when he's on holiday? Or say how much he's missing him? It's all so false! As for saying Leo kissed the phone because you weren't there when he had his jabs - I guarantee he does not give a duck. Sophie is there and that's all Leo will want- cuddles from his Mommy. He won't give a tit that Jake isn't there.
For exactly the same reason we had that performance of him being a perfect partner/dad that ONE day when they went the zoo and had “friends” around. All after him reading the home truths on here … unless it’s getting HIM noticed or fawned over he doesn’t care and that includes sack of spuds and Hercules (dophie)

Oh no apparently according to head when he had his ears cleaned out the nurse commented “ you could eat lasagna outta these ears” lol why a nurse would say that and say “lasagna” of all things is just odd …. It wouldn’t be so odd however if it was something jakey actually made up as he’s always saying tit that makes no sense .

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
For the first time since he announced his dodgy giveaway, he actually lost followers yesterday 😂 I still think he’ll purchase the 6,000 he needs either in time for his appearance on LW so he can brag about it or after his appearance and then say it’s cos everyone loved him on TV so started following him 🤥 Whatever happens I’m calling him ‘celebrating’ his million (Christ can you imagine how smug and unbearable he’s going to be) either Monday or Tuesday next week
Well as much as it’s annoying still not having my insta back ☹ I’m glad I hopefully won’t be able to see him reach the million! bleeping beggy twit 🤬 like I proper hate him haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.