Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how this conversation has disappeared now since I called him out on here yesterday 😂 I’ve put it in this thread now Jakey so people will still see it 😉 just looked on this grid post and there is more people he’s replied back to really snarky this morning. Imagine being that sad it’s your last morning in Paris and you’re spending it on your phone getting defensive with people who are not blowing smoke up your arse 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe he smokes when he’s got 2 kids around him! Sorry if this offends anyone but I quit the fags the minute I found out I was pregnant with my daughter as second and third hand smoke is a thing and I didn’t want her growing up around a smoker like I did with my mum AND fags cost a fortune 🙃 you’d think he would have quit. I imagine him to smell of BO and cig smell, imagine what his bed must smell like🤢🤢🤢🤢

I was thinking this. Another smell to add to all the ones he’s already has 🤮

• Sick
His latest story talking about people being passive aggressive 😂😂😂 how can he call anyone out for this. He’s one of the worst for it 🤦🏻‍♀️. He really is delusional. Funny when they go on their child free breaks, he never mentions Leo but when he’s away ‘working’, he constantly bleats on about missing him. Apart from to increase his engagement rate, I actually think the reason he goes on about missing Leo so much when he’s ‘working’ is cos he hates the fact that Sophies at home bonding with him and wants to remind everyone what a supposedly good dad he is

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she always do this stupid leg thing 🙄🙄
Jake can argue all he wants, that outfit is bleeping hideous. Those pants flapping around his ankles look absolutely ridiculous and that jacket is about 3 sizes too small. Stupid, ugly, attention seeking, passive-aggressive, narcissistic bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He is really rattled by people slagging his outfit, isn’t he? What a head! It’s freezing there at the moment as well and he’s walking around with no coat on. Teenage behaviour.

Reactions: 12
He is really rattled by people slagging his outfit, isn’t he? What a head! It’s freezing there at the moment as well and he’s walking around with no coat on. Teenage behaviour.
Thing is he wears these ridiculous outfits for no other reason than to get attention 😴 Then he gets the attention he desperately craves but gets defensive because he expects everyone to tell him how good he looks (typical narcissist trait) and then can’t take it when people are honest and tell him he looks like a total head 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
D3E0B62E-0B85-4804-8D05-C73A678372B2.jpeg

Shut up Leanne you melodramatic moron - people in the Ukraine having to flee their homes whilst bombs drop around them is awful, not some Zlister being told his outfit (quite rightly) looks bleeping tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Why does she always do this stupid leg thing 🙄🙄
Oh my he looks beyond awful in his outfit. Sophie is at least dressed appropriately for walking around Paris. Why don’t they actually do the touristy things? They just pose outside but hardly enjoy them such as going up the Eiffel Tower.

Reactions: 9
How in the world is she letting him walk round with his hair like that 🤣🤣🤣 he looks rediculous. Maybe he purposely wants to look stupid hahaha... hes got so much product on the back and nothing on the front it looks like hair piece. 2 totally different colours!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
His latest story talking about people being passive aggressive 😂😂😂 how can he call anyone out for this. He’s one of the worst for it 🤦🏻‍♀️. He really is delusional. Funny when they go on their child free breaks, he never mentions Leo but when he’s away ‘working’, he constantly bleats on about missing him. Apart from to increase his engagement rate, I actually think the reason he goes on about missing Leo so much when he’s ‘working’ is cos he hates the fact that Sophies at home bonding with him and wants to remind everyone what a supposedly good dad he is
Poor Jakey, still looking for one of the papers or magazines to pick up his ‘trolling’ nightmare. Tosser !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How in the world is she letting him walk round with his hair like that 🤣🤣🤣 he looks rediculous. Maybe he purposely wants to look stupid hahaha... hes got so much product on the back and nothing on the front it looks like hair piece. 2 totally different colours!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
It's the manky rug on his head that makes him look ancient. Just shave it off, and get a nose job on the ski slope, knock 10 yes off, he'd come in at 40 then ...

Oh my he looks beyond awful in his outfit. Sophie is at least dressed appropriately for walking around Paris. Why don’t they actually do the touristy things? They just pose outside but hardly enjoy them such as going up the Eiffel Tower.
They never do anything remotely interesting. The Louvre, nah. Eiffel tower, nah, just stand in front. Elysee palace, nah, Zara shopping.
Pair of classless ignorant cunts ..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.