Jake Quickenden #13 Went on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see footloose?" Nah Jake, not even for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1121750

I bet they both stink like the ashtray they forgot to move 🤢🤢 probably smoke around the kids too..

makes me smile how they do that giveaway to raise their own following, how about a bit of humanity and donate some money to the ukraine fund raising happening at the moment.. people fleeing their burning homes, leaving everything they've ever known and this accrid pair of cunts are more concerned with followers on an app.
This is where you know his management company are total amateurs or couldn’t give a tit about him 😂 with what’s going on in the world, any decent management would have told him that at this present time doing giveaways on Insta, just to improve your follower count is insensitive, crass and totally self serving 😡 Maybe when he gets to 1 million (sorry I mean buys his way to 1 million), instead of throwing himself a party with the balloons and horse in the kitchen, he’ll do something for charity then 🙄🙄🙄

All the tit he gives his mom about smoking and he does exactly the same! What a hypocrite!
Yes and he constantly mocks up pictures of her smoking and videoing her outside. She’s probably called him out on camera but he’s deliberately not shown it. The bloke couldn’t be honest if his life depended on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe he smokes when he’s got 2 kids around him! Sorry if this offends anyone but I quit the fags the minute I found out I was pregnant with my daughter as second and third hand smoke is a thing and I didn’t want her growing up around a smoker like I did with my mum AND fags cost a fortune 🙃 you’d think he would have quit. I imagine him to smell of BO and cig smell, imagine what his bed must smell like🤢🤢🤢🤢
not everyone can quit though?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
not everyone can quit though?
Yes they can. Have some willpower, go and get a vape if needs be! Even when I’ve been so so stressed out with my child or work etc there’s never been a better reason then to not pick up a fag because well, it’s disgusting, expensive, I don’t want my child to sit on a sofa that’s got cig chemicals on it (third hand smoke), just in this day and age where there are so many “better” alternatives to smoking you’d expect him to pick one.
I’m aware vaping isn’t the best alternative but it’s better than fags. Anyway he could get hypnosis for smoking? That’s worked for some people.. or he could just try with all the will in the world and try to quit cos he’s got 2 kids. I Don’t want to start an arguement - I’m aware it’s harder for some people to quit but if you don’t go out and buy them or don’t ask people for a cig.. it means you won’t be smoking!

Yes they can. Have some willpower, go and get a vape if needs be! Even when I’ve been so so stressed out with my child or work etc there’s never been a better reason then to not pick up a fag because well, it’s disgusting, expensive, I don’t want my child to sit on a sofa that’s got cig chemicals on it (third hand smoke), just in this day and age where there are so many “better” alternatives to smoking you’d expect him to pick one. I’m aware vaping isn’t the best alternative but it’s better than fags. Anyway he could get hypnosis for smoking? That’s worked on some people.. or he could just try with all the will in the world and try to quit cos he’s got 2 kids. Don’t want to start an arguement - I’m aware it’s harder for some people to quit but if you don’t go out and by them or don’t ask people for a cig.. means you won’t be smoking!
And he goes on about being healthy. Urgh!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These 2 are uncultured as hell- not interested in anything in Paris except shopping - Sophie cud go to Zara here to buy yet more clothes. He’s only interested in looking stupid- at his age shud act a bit more grown up.Freddie wud act better than him. If short trousers, vest tops are the rage god help the fashion world.Get sum jeans on and be a tourist & look at what Paris is famous for… Sophie’s earnings are from IG needs to get bk to working in her beauty shed-she’s very far from being grounded anymore.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1121613

Aries Angel at it again. 🤮 Same woman who says she looks forward to seeing videos of Leo first thing in the morning.
Someone needs to tell this embarrassing sycophant that the only way she'll ever get a response from Jake is if she trolls him or says anything remotely critical that he perceives to be "offensive."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm late to the jakey show I only started following him a while after Leo was born so I'm wonder was Sophie anybody before him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm late to the jakey show I only started following him a while after Leo was born so I'm wonder was Sophie anybody before him?
Welcome to the dark side 😉

She wasn’t anybody. She went on Celebs go dating in the hope to bag herself a Z lister in the form of Eyal Booker 😂😂😂

She’s also a “successful” qualified beauty therapist. They got a shed build in the garden for her but I don’t really think much came of it cos of lockdown and she preferred being an influencer (a failed one at that) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I’ve been off the Fakey three a few days because his Paris antics bore me. But that blazer he had on.. Jesus Christ he genuinely thinks he’s god’s gift.

Jake, hun, you’re not. You are a posing, vain, boring, cock nosed bastard and a tit parent.
You clearly learnt your parenting techniques from Su Pollard who routinely let you get away with all kinds of tit growing up and she has created a bleeping monster. You’re a wanker. Happy Sunday, au revoir 🧄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Welcome to the dark side 😉

She wasn’t anybody. She went on Celebs go dating in the hope to bag herself a Z lister in the form of Eyal Booker 😂😂😂

She’s also a “successful” qualified beauty therapist. They got a shed build in the garden for her but I don’t really think much came of it cos of lockdown and she preferred being an influencer (a failed one at that) 😂
Thank you. Well she is a shite influencer she should have stuck with the beauty

Waiting for Jake to start following Lenor to get some freebies🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The poll he has about more wheels/doors in the world was on shagged married annoyed podcast this week 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's been all over insta. I couldnt believe when he posted it at this late stage. It's just a way to get engagement up.

Reactions: 9
Recap: far too much to go into but a basic summary since the last thread, he’s still a desperate attention seeking c**t. Still eye bleeping the camera at every given opportunity. Still using his baby and stepson for content. Stills moans when he’s ‘working. Still buying followers but also doing giveaways to get to the elusive million. Still getting defensive when people call him out. Still dressing and acting like a 14 year old. Still tags every program, TV company, various people in the industry at every given opportunity. Still follows everyone he meets. Still thinks he’s famous. Still cries troll at every given opportunity. Still brings his dad and brother up when he can. Still goes on adult only trips whilst maintaining his dad of the year status. Basically where it comes to Jake Quickenden, he is just a desperate z lister who thinks he’s a top rated influencer/singer/actor/presenter where he’s just a has been who will appear on any reality TV show going because he’s so desperate to be on TV. I know I’ve only scratched the surface but it’s getting late so feel free if you want to add anything more 😂
Still thinking about me 🙋🏼‍♀️ even though I made my comment about him on here tiiiiiime ago lol 😂

• Haha
Do you actually follow him? I go on his insta but refuse to actually follow him as don’t want to help towards his follower count 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All the tit he gives his mom about smoking and he does exactly the same! What a hypocrite!
And he must of told her not to let people know he smokes, otherwise surely she’d slag him back for it .. Goes to show he like to have the fear over women 🤢💩head IT is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine yeah, basically using your children for content and views etc and then spending the money they kids earned on extravagant trips away and not even bringing them with them?! Selfish pair of absolute kunts! Oh and also when you pair go home make sure on the way back you buy some tissue for that poor baby’s snotty nose 🙄🤢 Poor Leo! And Fred (that’s another story) 😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.