Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that has genuinely followed him because of the comp must be thinking WTF. Who the hell is this attention seeking prick that I’m having to follow just to win an airwrap Me personally would think fuck this, the slim chance of winning an airwrap but having to put up with this idiot constantly coming up on my insta wouldn’t be worth it and the unfollow button would be pressed. I reckon any new ‘real’ followers would have muted his stories by now. If he doesn’t lose load of followers once the draw is done, it proves he’s definitely been on a spending spree. As for her she totally enables him and is as desperate as he is

Reactions: 14
Oops wonder what this one did.
Lolllll I can’t believe the person is still desperate to follow Sophie despite being blocked.

He is a nasty piece of shit. Raging about covid but not brave enough to stand by his comments.

View attachment 1118828

I just puked in my mouth

Absolute bellend
His hair looks like astroturf here.

Vouge Williams left the Sunday morning slot recently, so assuming that’s the one he’s going for.
Not sure he will be right for any presenting gig as he will bring everything back to him. He may pretend for a while but he isn’t genuinely interested in anyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just checked and noticed he’s suddenly gained a heap of new followers from India. Definitely not buying them though are you Jake, you sad pathetic bastard.
Yeah, he's huge in New Delhi, didn't you know...,

Nothing else exists in Jakeyworld....

She should have liposuction, and get rid of the 13st cling on that she's got...

How much does it cost .I'd kill him for wasting money

Oops wonder what this one did.
Probably didn't follow Jake gets pegged first

Imagine going to Paris, and all you do is face fuck your phone. Pair of uneducated losers.

If it dresses like a cunt, looks like a cunt, and behaves like a cunt ..it's a stone cold CUNT .....

Imagine being a passer by and witnessing him taking that photo like WTAF are you doing you’re mid 30s
Mid 30s.. I'd put him at middle to late 40s, easy...

Sophie thinks the Mona Lisa is the size of a stamp. I give in, she’s just as bad as him
Isn't that Jakeys mum, moaning Lisa????

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
His stories are giving me the ick wtf is he doing

View attachment 1119991
He wants to out some ham and his shoes and invite his trousers down for tea he looks a right dick. Absolute cringe at his video at Lido de Paris when they were on stage having a photo and he’s like ‘is that it, is that ok’ like he’s some fucking superstar being photographed at some red carpet event

Reactions: 23
Now paying for sponsored post
He has absolutely no shame Yet again using Freddie when it suits He really is doing anything to get to that 1 million. If it comes up on my profile I’ll report it How is he allowed to do a sponsored post when he’s shadowbanned

Reactions: 13
Just found dickheads pants on eBay...

Reactions: 15
Well I am having an enforced break from Jakey as my insta got hacked and I’m waiting for my account back reading all about his Paris antics tho on here, that I maybe actually glad of the break haha
Every time I report any of Jakeys bot and bought followers, my account gets hacked.

Reactions: 11
Every time I report any of Jakeys bot and bought followers, my account gets hacked.
Wowww that’s horrendous. Do you have 2 factor authentication on your IG? If not get it added asap.

Now paying for sponsored post
Boils my piss he is using Freddie so people think he’s a great stepdad. This photo is from ages ago but he knows it will come across well as a sponsored post.

They didn’t have a clue who he was. He obviously asked for a photo with them. He was acting as if he was doing them a favour. He most likely messaged the show PR and said a ‘huge’ star from England was coming to see the show .
It’s actually shocking he hasn’t travelled much in the past . I think this is his first time in Paris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What the fuck is it with those stupid glasses and the silly jacket....oh and that rug on his head !!!!!. Sad he cannot spend time in Paris without getting his fucking phone out, mind you she is as bad......I'm having a glass of wine I know it's early but just but.....I need it right now...

Reactions: 17
Just saw it wtf

He’s actually nasty af. Only comment he’s responded to. Yet if we claim we hate his glasses etc we’re trolls

Reactions: 19
So he’s away in Paris getting his pathetic girlfriend to film him doing stupid videos - surprise surprise Jakey trying to get attention from the public again. Saddest thing they should be enjoying France but no he’s too busy reading his comments on said grid post expecting everyone to tell him how funny he is unfortunately someone gave him an honest opinion on his outfit and Jakey can’t take it and has to reply sarcastically and be the dick he is.

Is the jamesm7 blind
Jakeys liked his comment

Just saw it wtf

View attachment 1120457

He’s actually nasty af. Only comment he’s responded to. Yet if we claim we hate his glasses etc we’re trolls
Just saw it wtf

View attachment 1120457

Love the fact the blokes gone back at him though

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.