Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely missed the drama with soph getting her hair done is it on the last thread?

Reactions: 1
I completely missed the drama with soph getting her hair done is it on the last thread?
It was the day after they got back from New York I think. Basically Jake moaning she’d been gone for 5 hours and then when she did get back she filmed him barging past her whilst he’d let leo crawl out the house and muttered something about her taking 6 hours. Then he was in the gym. So that’s what he was getting annoyed about because he couldn’t do what he wanted

Reactions: 11
Jake is buying everyone coffees this morning.., imagine how sad you have to be to rush out and use a z listers code so you can say Jake has bought you a coffee 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jake is buying everyone coffees this morning.., imagine how sad you have to be to rush out and use a z listers code so you can say Jake has bought you a coffee 🤦🏻‍♀️
If it’s sharing a barcode a load of influencers have been doing it for the last week or two. Again, bandwagon jumped on

Either that or the company themselves are giving influencers to share as advertising?

Reactions: 14
Must be cheaper then buying followers although technically he still is just in a different way.
one thing that people with anxiety issues should all know is that you should avoid caffeine as it can make the situation worse same with energy drinks. Both of which is always in jakes hand ! Funny that …..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And then tag a picture of the coffee 😂 What’s sadder is the fact he reckons people have messaged him and asked him how he feels that he might be buying his ‘trolls’ a free coffee 🤦🏻‍♀️ As if anyone has messaged that. It’s just an excuse for him to bring up the word ‘troll’ again and if anyone has genuinely messaged that, it shows how strange his followers are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
was just going to if this a new ‘influencer’ thing?
surely it’s advertising?

Reactions: 9
And then tag a picture of the coffee 😂 What’s sadder is the fact he reckons people have messaged him and asked him how he feels that he might be buying his ‘trolls’ a free coffee 🤦🏻‍♀️ As if anyone has messaged that. It’s just an excuse for him to bring up the word ‘troll’ again and if anyone has genuinely messaged that, it shows how strange his followers are 😂
I thought the exact same thing… absolute knob jockey

was just going to if this a new ‘influencer’ thing?
surely it’s advertising?
Could you be even arsed though to go and get a free coffee of an influencer bar code though?

• Sad
He’s only doing the free coffee thing as the more you buy the more points you get which in turn turn into free coffees he’ll get back himself

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So Jake & Sophie are making out that they are giving something back to say thanks but in fact this is a thing that other ‘influencers’ have also been doing? I don’t follow any influencers so haven’t see it before? Mr and Mrs Originality strike again. If there’s a bandwagon going, these two have to get on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also is he going to show every person who gets a coffee? Course he is. Look at me and how popular I am and what a nice guy I am getting people coffees. Would have thought he should be rehearsing, not on his phone again

Last edited:
She should think herself lucky that in real life we don’t have half a dozen serial killers on every street 😂
Can't breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't actually like coffee but can someone please go and get a 'free' coffee on Jake and post it on tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahahaha her stories today were mental. She was also moaning that someone in Coronation Street had 2 visitors in hospital, but when her brother in law was in hospital he wasn't allowed any visitors! I'm with you Sue, one rule for us normal people whilst fictional characters are swanning about having visitors all over the place!
She obviously hasn’t heard of artistic licence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks jake, not only did I have a coffee but so did mate and my mates mate and we all think you're a nob! I enjoyed every sip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s only doing the free coffee thing as the more you buy the more points you get which in turn turn into free coffees he’ll get back himself
There must be something else in it for the influencers?
Can’t believe they’re spending their own monies?

Reactions: 10
He’s either getting paid for it or he had free drinks added to his account and he’s only given away the free drinks and then used the points to get free drinks back. Not sure how it works with Starbucks but with Costa if you refer a friend you get 2 beans, every purchase of a drink is 1 bean and 8 beans are a free drink so it’s easy to rack up the free drinks. I can’t see him just giving away for free when numerous other influencers are doing it. We all know how much this pair beg for anything and everything to be free

Reactions: 10
There must be something else in it for the for the influencers?
Can’t believe they’re spending their own monies?
They won't be spending out it will be on the house, the store will be paying for it. They will just be saying its on them.. Its aload of tit, just advertising. They will expect people to buy more once in there. Loads are doing it on insta.

On a totally separate topic is anyone surprised jakey boy isn't on onlyfans yet?!?! 🙋‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
100% Quickenden didn't pay for those drinks it's a loss leader for Starbucks. They give it to the influencers to give to their followers. In turn Starbucks might make a new customer, you might spend more money while you're in there, buy a cake or another drink. It wasn't his money but it still felt good. 😂

Good advertising for Starbucks

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.