Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s now doing the same ad as Sophie (not declared it though) about voting for Ed Sheeran at the Brits 😂 Jake if you’re reading this, we all remember you sitting in your car slagging Ed’s last album off 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thought you only advertised things that you genuinely believed in 🤥😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So he’s now doing the same ad as Sophie (not declared it though) about voting for Ed Sheeran at the Brits 😂 Jake if you’re reading this, we all remember you sitting in your car slagging Ed’s last album off 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thought you only advertised things that you genuinely believed in 🤥😂
What a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talk about hypocritical Jakey. Thought you were so much better at singing than the multi million album selling Ed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a knob
Exactly. Don’t think I’ve seen a more cringeworthy ‘ad’ in my life 😂 bad enough her doing it in her fake posh voice but the hypocrisy of him doing it after what he said. Obviously needs the cash to buy some more followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly. Don’t think I’ve seen a more cringeworthy ‘ad’ in my life 😂 bad enough her doing it in her fake posh voice but the hypocrisy of him doing it after what he said. Obviously needs the cash to buy some more followers 😂
She’s far from posh - she can’t even use “th” for “the” it’s always “v”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s far from posh - she can’t even use “th” for “the” it’s always “v”
I know that why I said ‘fake’. She’s as Essex as they come. Nothing wrong with that as I myself come from Essex but I don’t try and make out I’m something I’m not 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He's hating it isn't he! He's out of his depth and missing all the attention.

He should have more confidence in himself though, I might think he's a massive narc wanker but he auditioned for that part and got it so they must have thought he was good enough. Maybe they didn't realise he wasn't going to bother learning his part or taking it seriously in the lead up.

Chin up Jake, nearly the weekend and you can go an be the centre of attention in your own house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know that why I said ‘fake’. She’s as Essex as they come. Nothing wrong with that as I myself come from Essex but I don’t try and make out I’m something I’m not 😂
Sorry didn’t mean for that to suggest you meant posh…..was typing, cooking and 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's hating it isn't he! He's out of his depth and missing all the attention.

He should have more confidence in himself though, I might think he's a massive narc wanker but he auditioned for that part and got it so they must have thought he was good enough. Maybe they didn't realise he wasn't going to bother learning his part or taking it seriously in the lead up.

Chin up Jake, nearly the weekend and you can go an be the centre of attention in your own house.
One thing I don’t think you need to worry about with Jakey is lack of confidence 😂 The way he is acting at the moment is just that ‘an act’. He’s still trying to work out how to capitalise on his situation and on the nasty people allegedly ‘trolling’ him on here 🙄 and how he can spin it to his advantage. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with him apart from he’s not getting the attention he craves and he’s shitting himself that he’s not properly prepared whereas everyone else on the tour have been together and bonding since December.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m essex too, although have a non regional accent. Drives me mad listening to her unable to pronounce. You can live in Essex and use “the” “their” properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing I don’t think you need to worry about with Jakey is lack of confidence 😂 The way he is acting at the moment is just that ‘an act’. He’s still trying to work out how to capitalise on his situation and on the nasty people allegedly ‘trolling’ him on here 🙄 and how he can spin it to his advantage. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with him apart from he’s not getting the attention he craves and he’s shitting himself that he’s not properly prepared whereas everyone else on the tour have been together and bonding since December.
100% this. He was acting this morning. He's plotting his exit from Footloose and how he can blame it on us.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can someone tell me what Su Pollard said about being nicknamed Su on here. Im gagging to know
Pretty sure she said something like "I hear they're calling me Su Pollard, I don't care what they call me but when they go after my Jacob..."
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure she said something like "I hear they're calling me Su Pollard, I don't care what they call me but when they go after my Jacob..."
😂
Calm down Su you’ll get yourself stressed and you don’t want that when you have dishwasher salt to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Weirdos? I’m not the one wanting to adopt a fictional character off emmerdale Su
Hahahaha her stories today were mental. She was also moaning that someone in Coronation Street had 2 visitors in hospital, but when her brother in law was in hospital he wasn't allowed any visitors! I'm with you Sue, one rule for us normal people whilst fictional characters are swanning about having visitors all over the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hahahaha her stories today were mental. She was also moaning that someone in Coronation Street had 2 visitors in hospital, but when her brother in law was in hospital he wasn't allowed any visitors! I'm with you Sue, one rule for us normal people whilst fictional characters are swanning about having visitors all over the place!
Shes off her tits for real 🤣

Well just wanna say cheers everyone I couldn’t be arsed for work today but after reading the last couple of pages I’ve been in stitches this morning so thanks for the start to the day haha… also FAKE QUICKENDEN IS A NOB JOCKEY 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She should think herself lucky that in real life we don’t have half a dozen serial killers on every street 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.