Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Jake wants his medal for getting up and getting on with his day again 🏅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Jake wants his medal for getting up and getting on with his day again 🏅
Except that normally he just lies in bed. Everyone has bad days, but you put your big pants on and crack on! It doesn't need a song and dance for the sympathy, in fact most people I know who struggle with their mental health don't mention it every 5 minutes because they just want to feel "normal", so they plaster a smile on and try and get through the day. (I do think it's amazing that more and more people discuss it, I just hate that he uses it for sympathy and to make money 🤬)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Considering how much he loves to perform, you can see he’s really not happy having to put in the work. I honestly think there’s a good chance he’ll pull out of this tour using his mental health as the reason 😡 Then he’ll hope to get numerous TV and magazine interviews saying how the so called ‘trolling’ has impacted his well being and is affecting his life. I maybe being very cynical but the way he’s acted in the last week, I just feel there is more to it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also both him & Sophies ‘influencer’ work has been a lot less since NY (apart from the 1st day back) so if he doesn’t go on tour, he’ll have more time to do ads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
2 days of work and not holding his phone 24/7 and he’s gearing up for a cbd ad cause he’s so tired

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He knows he’s not good enough for the part! He’s spent far to much time bleeping about, moaning, gym, on tattle, doing stupid ads, dressing up, admiring himself, watching CBeebies, etc etc etc He could have learnt that script in all that time but no the dopey bleep is so full of himself he thinks he just needs to turn up!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He knows he’s not good enough for the part! He’s spent far to much time bleeping about, moaning, gym, on tattle, doing stupid ads, dressing up, admiring himself, watching CBeebies, etc etc etc He could have learnt that script in all that time but no the dopey bleep is so full of himself he thinks he just needs to turn up!!!
This quote has made my day 😆 🤣 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Most entertainers hated lockdown, struggled not working or performing. He’s got this opportunity to work, get his name out there and make a success of himself on the stage rather than through a phone app, I really hope he sticks at it. Lots of entertainers are away from home, away from families, earning an honest living rather than flogging rubbish that they don’t use.

Reactions: 7
So Sophies doing an ‘ad’ to tell people to vote for Ed Sheeran at the Brit awards but wasn’t it not Jakey who said on Insta that Ed’s new album was tit 😂
Also side note - is there nothing these two won’t advertise 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
So Sophies doing an ‘ad’ to tell people to vote for Ed Sheeran at the Brit awards but wasn’t it not Jakey who said on Insta that Ed’s new album was tit 😂
Also side note - is there nothing these two won’t advertise 🤦🏻‍♀️
I genuinely thought she was trolling jake tbh 🤣 probably why she took the ad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He couldn’t really share it after he’d seen people thought he was a tit dad and he spent all week/ weekend trying to prove us wrong only for the kid to then go and cut themselves though could he in fairness 😂
yeh I was thinking this also I think one of the reasons he’s extra struggling atm was because he was supposed to be learning his lines and prepping for footloose but after the “tattle outbreak” he had to quickly shift into damage control mode and then oddly spent the days with his family doing activities etc ….. Stuff that he should of been doing without being promoted by strangers.But for him insta and his hunger for attention ALWAYS come first so instead of learning lines he was practicing his acting at being interested in anything other then himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
yeh I was thinking this also I think one of the reasons he’s extra struggling atm was because he was supposed to be learning his lines and prepping for footloose but after the “tattle outbreak” he had to quickly shift into damage control mode and then oddly spent the days with his family doing activities etc ….. Stuff that he should of been doing without being promoted by strangers.But for him insta and his hunger for attention ALWAYS come first so instead of learning lines he was practicing his acting at being interested in anything other then himself.
Oh well, it’s not like he knew for six months that he had footloose straight after panto but instead chose a holiday to New York and another week to prove haters wrong. No sympathy

Reactions: 21
Nanny qvc going to write to emmerdale to see if she can adopt someone. WTAF she does know it’s not real…😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nanny qvc going to write to emmerdale to see if she can adopt someone. WTAF she does know it’s not real…😂😂
Sorry what??

I have to say I am relieved she’s let us know she’s going food shopping today. I’d have been worried sick she didn’t have any food in the house otherwise, I’d been stressing about it all morning. Phew

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.