Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sophies doing an ‘ad’ to tell people to vote for Ed Sheeran at the Brit awards but wasn’t it not Jakey who said on Insta that Ed’s new album was tit 😂
Also side note - is there nothing these two won’t advertise 🤦🏻‍♀️
I bet multi millionaire Ed Sheeran was very upset that hello fresh influencer thought his album was tit hey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was talking about emmerdale and said this 😂😂
She does know emmerdale isn’t real? Also why is it fine for her to give her opinions of characters in emmerdale but it’s not fine when we do it about her son? He’s said himself we don’t see the real him on Instagram it’s just a snippet

Reactions: 18
She does know emmerdale isn’t real? Also why is it fine for her to give her opinions of characters in emmerdale but it’s not fine when we do it about her son? He’s said himself we don’t see the real him on Instagram it’s just a snippet
Exactly!! Now I see where he gets his strange behaviour from

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Considering how much he loves to perform, you can see he’s really not happy having to put in the work. I honestly think there’s a good chance he’ll pull out of this tour using his mental health as the reason 😡 Then he’ll hope to get numerous TV and magazine interviews saying how the so called ‘trolling’ has impacted his well being and is affecting his life. I maybe being very cynical but the way he’s acted in the last week, I just feel there is more to it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also both him & Sophies ‘influencer’ work has been a lot less since NY (apart from the 1st day back) so if he doesn’t go on tour, he’ll have more time to do ads 😂
We’ve just got Sophie stttillllllll trying to get a free dyson hairdryer …. Beggy entitled bastards! 🤢 🤢 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
When I watch his stories I feel sorry for Sophie then I watch her stories and her weird posh talking and I think …. Nah. Well suited. Both twats

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just caught up on his stories from this morning. He's doing a "pre blag" isn't he? Like when you want to skive off work tomorrow so all day at work today you say things like "ooh I'm not feeling great you know, hope I'm not coming down with something".

He really doesn't want to do Footloose does he, the lazy bastard. I'll be gobsmacked if he actually performs in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I watch his stories I feel sorry for Sophie then I watch her stories and her weird posh talking and I think …. Nah. Well suited. Both twats
I did once and then I realised no they actually totally deserve each other. She’s as desperate and fame hungry as he is. The fake accent and the continual sly begging for free stuff really pisses me off. Plus the way she enables his crappy behaviour and goes along with it 😡

Just caught up on his stories from this morning. He's doing a "pre blag" isn't he? Like when you want to skive off work tomorrow so all day at work today you say things like "ooh I'm not feeling great you know, hope I'm not coming down with something".

He really doesn't want to do Footloose does he, the lazy bastard. I'll be gobsmacked if he actually performs in it.
I don’t know how iron clad his contract for the tour is but I still think he’s hoping for something else ie documentary on trolling 😴, another reality show, etc.. to come along so he can bin it off. He’s tied himself to it for 5/6 months and he won’t get publicity or attention from doing that in the same way as if he was on TV. He also sees getting his ugly mug back on the box may help him in his quest for the 1 million followers and then he won’t have to keep buying them himself 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've got be honest I have never really watched Sue Pollard's stories before as they sound boring as duck! But i did have a little giggle when she said she said the masks stop her from breathing properly... but the fags help tho hun?

(Absolutely no judgement to those that do, I have in the past, it just made me laugh)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know how iron clad his contract for the tour is but I still think he’s hoping for something else ie documentary on trolling 😴, another reality show, etc.. to come along so he can bin it off. He’s tied himself to it for 5/6 months and he won’t get publicity or attention from doing that in the same way as if he was on TV. He also sees getting his ugly mug back on the box may help him in his quest for the 1 million followers and then he won’t have to keep buying them himself 😂😂😂
You can just hear him - "Performing is my life, I was SO excited to be in Footloose but the trolls just ground me down, they've robbed me of this amazing opportunity. The influencer stuff is just a bit of fun but being on stage is where I'm happiest and they've taken that from me. Something needs to be done which is why I'm starting this campaign to stop fair criticism online trolling and I'll be appearing on Loose Women, This Morning and Lorraine to act the victim and get my ugly mug on tv raise awareness. Did you know they even trolled a pic of my baby that I keep posting to get more cruel comments ???"

He's tried to get on tv through the angle of trolling before and it never really took off, he's just not interesting, likeable, talented or famous enough.
The only thing he wants to raise awareness of is HIMSELF and make money through whiny tv appearances rather than a proper day's graft.

Give it up, Fake Prickenden, if you were going to make it big it would have happened after I'm A Celeb and Dancing On Ice. The public aren't interested in you and nobody is going to give you a presenter job or your own reality show. Get bent.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You can just hear him - "Performing is my life, I was SO excited to be in Footloose but the trolls just ground me down, they've robbed me of this amazing opportunity. The influencer stuff is just a bit of fun but being on stage is where I'm happiest and they've taken that from me. Something needs to be done which is why I'm starting this campaign to stop fair criticism online trolling and I'll be appearing on Loose Women, This Morning and Lorraine to act the victim and get my ugly mug on tv raise awareness. Did you know they even trolled a pic of my baby that I keep posting to get more cruel comments ???"

He's tried to get on tv through the angle of trolling before and it never really took off, he's just not interesting, likeable, talented or famous enough.
The only thing he wants to raise awareness of is HIMSELF and make money through whiny tv appearances rather than a proper day's graft.

Give it up, Fake Prickenden, if you were going to make it big it would have happened after I'm A Celeb and Dancing On Ice. The public aren't interested in you and nobody is going to give you a presenter job or your own reality show. Get bent.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Exactly this 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She can’t spell it 😂
It’s an auto dictator she’s not written that it’s just picked up what she says.

Jakes been quiet today. All that moaning about panto and how tiring it was and in hindsight it was a holiday park for him I bet

Reactions: 8
If he’s committed to the show and he’s the type that needs his sleep/rest then going from panto to footloose with NY in between was ridiculous. NY is exhausting along with the jet lag. He should have prepped better.

Reactions: 12

Lolling at this! I had a colleague who always did this without fail.

She also lives in a mysterious area which meant she always ‘got snowed in’ when no one else did.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet he gives it up soon..As he did with SAS Who Dares Wins... He is already putting it out there as we did at school when we wanted to get out of something !!!

Reactions: 10
What's telling is that he literally doesn't post one single story thru the day other than if noone else is in the room. They ain't playing. And they ain't taking no fake Prickenden bantz. He's there to work. He literally cannot film a thing. And I love it. I think that's what's wrong with him, he's got social media withdrawal systems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What's telling is that he literally doesn't post one single story thru the day other than if noone else is in the room. They ain't playing. And they ain't taking no fake Prickenden bantz. He's there to work. He literally cannot film a thing. And I love it. I think that's what's wrong with him, he's got social media withdrawal systems.
I bet he’s been made to sign a contract that he can’t film or show the set etc and he’s struggling without his 50 stories a day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.