Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh bless you ❤

I know?! A paper cut my arse! Was it when gormless went to get her hair done, that the poor kid got he’s “paper cut” do we know?
Think it was when she took Freddie to the cinema and Jake was home alone with Leo. 100% it happened on Jakes watch and that’s why he’s downplayed it so much. He wouldn’t have said anything at all if Sophie hadn’t mentioned it first and that’s weird in itself considering he normally shares absolutely everything on Insta 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
He couldn’t really share it after he’d seen people thought he was a tit dad and he spent all week/ weekend trying to prove us wrong only for the kid to then go and cut themselves though could he in fairness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He couldn’t really share it after he’d seen people thought he was a tit dad and he spent all week/ weekend trying to prove us wrong only for the kid to then go and cut themselves though could he in fairness 😂
Exactly but by her discussing it, it makes him look worse 😂 and him keeping quiet, it actually shows he doesnt need to document every part of his life cos when it suits his agenda, he can actually keep somethings off of social media 😂

Reactions: 15
He really doesn’t have much to say, does he? Take away Sophie and the boys or mixing with others and he cannot think of an interesting thing to talk about. I mean, Sophie is pretty vapid (look it up Jake) but even she can confidently talk about fairly trivial things fluently. Jake comes across as someone going stir crazy as his whole life revolves around ‘bANtZ’ - other than that, he has NOTHING to offer. I predict he’ll be on the losing / buying followers merry-go-round again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He really doesn’t have much to say, does he? Take away Sophie and the boys or mixing with others and he cannot think of an interesting thing to talk about. I mean, Sophie is pretty vapid (look it up Jake) but even she can confidently talk about fairly trivial things fluently. Jake comes across as someone going stir crazy as his whole life revolves around ‘bANtZ’ - other than that, he has NOTHING to offer. I predict he’ll be on the losing / buying followers merry-go-round again.
Its killing him not to be filming behind the scenes at footloose...

Did you see her story when she referenced this?!she weren't pleased AT ALL 🤣🤣🤣
She mustn’t be too bothered by her Nanny QVC moniker 🤣

The production company for Footloose are the same ones who hired him for the Hair production. So they know what he’s like! I’ve worked with Darren Day several times, and can’t see him putting up with Jakey boys antics.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His follower count has been decreasing in the last couple of days but surprise surprise it’s just gone up by over 300 in the last half hour 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel like Sophie is talking so fast when she is explaining what happened to Leo, almost down playing how she really feels about it. Like it’s no big deal, when clearly it is. I would be so upset if that had happened to my baby. Poor little thing

Yeah I hadn’t thought of it like that, in panto it was always getting the youngsters in his videos. When he’s filming himself it’s stupid skits or pretend yoga

She mustn’t be too bothered by her Nanny QVC moniker 🤣

The production company for Footloose are the same ones who hired him for the Hair production. So they know what he’s like! I’ve worked with Darren Day several times, and can’t see him putting up with Jakey boys antics.
I thought all tattlers were jealous trolls who sat in their parents basements surely you didn’t work?

• Haha
His follower count has been decreasing in the last couple of days but surprise surprise it’s just gone up by over 300 in the last half hour 😂
Can you imagine how pathetic he is , being stuck in Travelodge and his priority is to buy dodgy bot followers !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its killing him not to be filming behind the scenes at footloose...
He keeps filming "jokey skits" in the empty room because he knows that nobody on this professional production will put up with his stupid immature tit and non-stop filming for the gram.

I agree that he seems off. He looks tired and is probably overwhelmed as others have said. He didn't have much downtime between panto and NY. I expect he is massively underprepared for this role.

SU said the Responder is the best series ITV have done for a while erm it's on BBC love! You've slipped up on your note taking 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SU said the Responder is the best series ITV have done for a while erm it's on BBC love! You've slipped up on your note taking 🤣🤣
Who does Jakes mum think listen to her stories. The mundane run down of absolutely EVERYTHING she does. Like seriously who is she aiming it at. I’d even tell my own mother to just skip to the best bits 😂

• Haha
Think it was when she took Freddie to the cinema and Jake was home alone with Leo. 100% it happened on Jakes watch and that’s why he’s downplayed it so much. He wouldn’t have said anything at all if Sophie hadn’t mentioned it first and that’s weird in itself considering he normally shares absolutely everything on Insta 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE thought as much, pathetic, incapable donkey toothed twit!
Thought as much, donkey toothed twit! Probs posing on the gram as per, face bleeping the duck out of himself 🥴🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Because he got so much support from celebs after the comments about his newborn son looking like a little old man, he thinks they actually like him and they are his friends now and it also got him alot of publicity. He's trying for that again at every opportunity. He wants people to share his stories and feel sorry for him. He's a clout chaser.
To be fair Leo did look like a little old man (in jakes pictures) but if you look at Sophies page and compare her pictures of Leo as a newborn .... yes hes looks tiny but they are really lovely pictures.
Part of me thinks he purposely put yhat unflattering picture out there knowing people would comment! What kind of parent does that?

Reactions: 19
Leo: hair like wurzel, covered in snot and dribble
Did you see her story when she referenced this?!she weren't pleased AT ALL 🤣🤣🤣
No!! Someone tell me you have that video. Gagging to see it

To be fair Leo did look like a little old man (in jakes pictures) but if you look at Sophies page and compare her pictures of Leo as a newborn .... yes hes looks tiny but they are really lovely pictures.
Part of me thinks he purposely put yhat unflattering picture out there knowing people would comment! What kind of parent does that?
Of course he did

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he listed at the top on Footloose website?
Thought Darren Day would have been.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why does he think his bare chest is something anyone but him enjoys seeing and with that facial tuft he looks like Peter Sutcliffe

• Haha
  • Sick
No he looks like Dick Emery's character..The Vicar..look it up it will make your day lol 😆 😂 🤣 😄.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.