Jake Quickenden #11 Tattle living rent free in his head whilst he’s still lying in his bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 3 questions for you to answer/refer to on your stories Jake

1) Do you ever take those hideous chains off?
2) Did you forget to pack enough T shirts?
3) If you have SOOO much to learn (dances, lines, songs, guitar riffs) why don’t you get off bloody Instagram and LEARN them then!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Even his yoga moves are manic 🙈🙈 he is like a 6 year old showing their parents the dance they learnt in the playground 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣 so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I’m taking some time away, I got some heartbreaking news about my wee dog on Monday & I am cherishing every moment with him😢

I popped on during the night when I couldn’t sleep to let you know & saw we needed a new thread started, so obviously our good friend Jake hasn’t changed his ways🙄👍🏼 I am not even watching this bleep at the moment! Carry on the good fight keeping him in check & I’ll be back to join you all at some point❤ (Ps I know we don’t need to announce when/why we’re off but if anyone is like me, sometimes you can worry when you don’t see a regular face on the thread) Fingers crossed I don’t have too many pages to catch up on when I’m back🤞🏼😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Guys I’m taking some time away, I got some heartbreaking news about my wee dog on Monday & I am cherishing every moment with him😢

I popped on during the night when I couldn’t sleep to let you know & saw we needed a new thread started, so obviously our good friend Jake hasn’t changed his ways🙄👍🏼 I am not even watching this bleep at the moment! Carry on the good fight keeping him in check & I’ll be back to join you all at some point❤ (Ps I know we don’t need to announce when/why we’re off but if anyone is like me, sometimes you can worry when you don’t see a regular face on the thread) Fingers crossed I don’t have too many pages to catch up on when I’m back🤞🏼😂
Take care, and give all your love to your wee dug..they are family ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Take care and sorry to hear about your dog :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Ahh Jac I did wonder where you were, I’m so sorry to hear about your doggo, that’s really sad to hear. I will pray for you both. God bless xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have 3 questions for you to answer/refer to on your stories Jake

1) Do you ever take those hideous chains off?
2) Did you forget to pack enough T shirts?
3) If you have SOOO much to learn (dances, lines, songs, guitar riffs) why don’t you get off bloody Instagram and LEARN them then!!!!
Awaits the response of. Iv had so many questions asking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So in soph story Leo has a deep cut the hospital said to keep dry, in jakes leo has “like a paper cut” 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So in soph story Leo has a deep cut the hospital said to keep dry, in jakes leo has “like a paper cut” 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m beginning to think Sophie is deliberately saying and showing stuff now as a way of calling him out. Like the other day when she was conveniently filming him being an arse after her trip to the hairdressers. Thing is she’ll still only go so far cos it’s obvious Leo was in Jakes care when the accident happened but she’s not mentioned it. If it has been the other way round, Jake 100% would have let everyone know that Sophie was looking after him, would have publicly blamed her but then dismissed it as banter 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I’m beginning to think Sophie is deliberately saying and showing stuff now as a way of calling him out. Like the other day when she was conveniently filming him being an arse after her trip to the hairdressers. Thing is she’ll still only go so far cos it’s obvious Leo was in Jakes care when the accident happened but she’s not mentioned it. If it has been the other way round, Jake 100% would have let everyone know that Sophie was looking after him, would have publicly blamed her but then dismissed it as banter 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah I think you’re right! She’s definitely showing more of his true colours lately

Reactions: 16
I hate that Jake so blatantly favours Leo yet happily uses Freddie for ads.

Wonder how he’d like it if him and Sophie ever split up, and her new fella used Leo in Instagram ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate that Jake so blatantly favours Leo yet happily uses Freddie for ads.

Wonder how he’d like it if him and Sophie ever split up, and her new fella used Leo in Instagram ads.
...or bullied him and mocked him like Jake does.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it disturbing how they both use Freddie to promote their shite on Insta. They probably buy him toys and games to "reward" him, what a fucked up thing to teach a little boy. He'll probably be aspiring to be an influencer when he grows up instead of learning a skill or trade. So so wrong.

Reactions: 15
I can't get over how old looking he is..he's gonna stand out like a pimple on a pig in Footloose... isn't his character supposed to be a late teens??? As far as I can remember from the original film...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.