Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaggythistle

Usually when someone’s on Masterchef they ask who their inspiration came from for their love of cooking.
Zelda and her frozen pizza, or Flapz and her burnt Hello fresh offerings ain’t gonna cut it I’m afraid😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Here comes I’m feeling down as Father’s Day is coming.He is so transparent and fake that he actually really fucks me off.After twelve years that pig misses no one and just craves attention from freaks online.God he really is the lowest of the low
It was 16 years since he lost his dad. 12 years his brother. Pathetic grief thieving cunt and he was right, nobody does like him 😂

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
So basically he wishes his dad was around to see what an amazing dad he (thinks) he is honestly the ego on this bloke is just unreal kid is a nasty little shitbag who is behind in his development by about a year and a lot of that is on him I reckon he's the one who has done all the putting on TV and giving him food to keep him quiet because he is too bone idle to deal with tantrums or discipline and no doubt the kid crying would trigger his anxiety 🙄

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I just thought, how nice it must be to just decide ‘last minute’ to go and see your mum for a few days. Most people have a thing called ‘work’ to take into consideration. Obviously busy again this week then 😉

• Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
You can see why someone said people in his gym think F&F are total tossers 😂
I’ll never understand why he didn’t try and do fitness as a profession. I hate to say it but it’s the one thing he probably could have made a living from. Trouble is, because of his obsession with being famous, he’d have only gone down that route if it meant being some sort of fitness guru on TV.
I know a few people who go to the David Lloyd that those losers go to and say they walk about like they are “somebodies”. The irony is that the couples I know have far more money that than fakey and flaps, huge, beautifully decorated houses, lovely cars, a pool/tennis court and kids at private school. They don’t have time for the likes of those muppets - they have money earnt though normal means without flogging shit.

• Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Brilliant title by @Cleopops with inspiration from @Hayze2384 and @trine.

New thread just in time for Fakey’s star turn ‘supporting’ Soccer Aid, not actually playing again this year. He had a not quite headline slot at a free local festival, only thing is it was a 5 hour drive for him so he probably spent any appearance fee on petrol. Father’s Day next weekend so he’s ramping up the grief content in preparation. Still unemployed.

Flappy’s long awaited announcement was that she’d joined the same travel MLM as all the other instahuns, she then did a fantastic job of showcasing her new scam venture with a completely underwhelming few days in Benidorm. Still no jeans reel.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/jake-quickenden-105-he-really-is-the-turd-that-just-wont-flush.45381/

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
😃 thanks guyyyyyys for the thread title love, I'm off now to make a jeans reel for you all to say thank you, let's face it Flaps ain't gonna do it is she? Looking forward to watching knobhead make a fool of himself today at soccer aid and claiming it's "work" Happy Sunday fakeys

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
So the beard has posted and said she's so grateful that he always puts them first I would say that is either a joke or he wrote the post himself the only one who comes first second and third with Jake is Jake

• Haha

Eastendskin

This year when the Soccer Aid players are subbed on, they have a song played, linked to their career/job. If our Fakey was lucky enough to play, what would the song choice be??
‘It should have been me’

Yvonne Fair

(I said ‘dream girls’ this was incorrect) edited

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Oooh guess which nasty, bitter, jealous,ugly dickhead has unfollowed Loose Women on insta? Finally told him to fuck off and stop pestering to appear maybe? He really is just becoming more and more irrelevant and I am here for it

• Haha
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he is jumping over a couple of blocks at the gym but he has to get someone to film him doing it christ he really over rates himself doesn't he?
You can see why someone said people in his gym think F&F are total tossers 😂
I’ll never understand why he didn’t try and do fitness as a profession. I hate to say it but it’s the one thing he probably could have made a living from. Trouble is, because of his obsession with being famous, he’d have only gone down that route if it meant being some sort of fitness guru on TV.

• Haha
  • Heart

trine

Chatty Member
I have irrational rage at him shifting the headphones all around his giant lugs and massive chicken nugget head whenever he’s cosplaying at being a DJ.
I want to throat punch him 😠

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wonder what this week will bring 🙄. Meant to be Butlins this coming weekend so let’s see if this is the week Zelda is coming down to look after Spud or if that’s another trip away they’ve got planned in the future
He obviously didn’t comment on LI or the footy last night cos of his grief on FD. Well that will be the excuse he uses. If he’s jobless again all week, I can definitely see an anxiety post coming very soon. If nothing, he’s very predictable. Look at yesterday 😂
Edited. He’s already replying on his last Tiktok this morning 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha