Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Good, I'm glad they removed it you absolute prick. About time Instagram removed all your self-pitying posts about death and fake anxiety too.

download (2).jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Eastendskin

This might be controversial…
I have a very good friend who’s been living with HIV for decades. He’s undetectable and undetectable means untransmissible…
(He’s also the healthiest person I know!)

Anyhoo….

He was asking why I was laughing and I showed him wrinkles…

‘Oh, he looks a bit aidsy’

(Apparently I’m allowed to laugh)

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
God he is just such an attention seeking prick🤮Father’s Day is approaching it’s woe me shit time.I very much doubt Leo tells him randomly he loves him unless food is being offered.Never grateful for fuck all that self centred knob.View attachment 2993370
"Normal" parents don't post shit like this full stop. It's honestly pathetic. He probably put Gail's hand there and he certainly didn't say "I love you dad".

I'm just up to that 100 mile walk to put in the Wiki. When Fakey said Gail said "Keep going dad" made me chuckle.

The twat is a complete wankstain on humanity. The sheer moaning he did all throughout that walk was utterly fucking disgusting. I won't even start about the feet and A&E. I am so glad that people are finally shutting doors in this prick's face.

Karma is coming for you RatBoy. It already has visited Flapz. She's royally fucked her face up now and her life is an utter shallow, miserable joke.

Good. 👍

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
I can't wait for Celebrity Masterchef. Fakey in his unfiltered glory, being over familiar with everyone, he can't cook, he gives people the creeps wherever he goes, can't say two sentences without swearing and is generally just a complete fucking tool.

Most of the public will have forgotten who he is - I think we are the only people who follow his career - and I don't think he will come over well to the public. He's going to get slaughtered in various comment sections, which will destroy his fragile little ego. He'll come across as desperate and FAKE.

Bet he's still seething about ITV dropping him and employing some fella famous for wearing no trousers instead. Poor Fakey, he even got his bollocks out on live tv and swam in a freezing Welsh lake and they still don't want him.

As if he unfollowed ITV and Loose Women in a strop, bet that fucking showed them eh, bruv.
---
I bet he insisted they put that he is a singer, actor and presenter 🤢. Can’t wait til people on Twitter get on this 🤭
I just thought the exact same thing, Jeanie. Twitter is SAVAGE.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Who makes a post about themselves on Father’s Day🤣🤣How embarrassing and so predictable.Honestly he really is such a attention seeking sad cunt.
It’s the fact he’s either scheduled for that to post at 8am or he’s got up to do it. He’s 35 years of age, lost his dad 16 years ago and still uses it every year for sympathy/content on social media. Loves and misses his dad so much but rotates the same couple of pictures of him. Shows how much time he actually spent with him when he was alive 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
He's stopped following This Morning aswell #sacked! 😂 He's finally taking the scruff for a haircut so that will be his post/engagement for today if he says why have I got a teenager all of a sudden I will smack him one daft prick the kid is 3!

• Haha

Emlou80

This has killed me. He looks so beaten on the stage performing to 10 people who are not remotely interested. That for any normal person should be the moment you realise you are done. I’d have got the crowd more engaged and I’m a solicitor. When we next get annoyed at what a cocky little cunt he is, just remember him dressed like a twat having his soul destroyed in this clip

• Haha
  • Heart

Justdee

Chatty Member
Love the way he doesn't mention his step dad matt,the one who bails him out buys him a car ect but he'll take full credit as a stepdad to a lad that is obviously uncomfortable around him

Can't wait to find out what's behind flapz being more or less awol :sleep:

She proberly buys his gym membership to get him out the house

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Jake Quickenden #107 Grief Wellington's the name & Virtue-Griefing's the game....

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s going to be hard keeping up with the comments on the Masterchef post 😂 wonder how long until he sarcastically bites back at someone on there🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Get ready for the unfiltered version of Fakey Quickenden, with his veiny chicken nugget head, the massive horse teeth, the dreadful syrup, the awful fake smile, the “bants”, the cringey over the top personality, trying to be the centre of attention, the dead dad and bro shit. Golden boy will probably run on the set with a packet of crisp shouting eeeeeeeeeeee. I could go on and on.

This thread is going to be absolute comedy gold when “celebrity” master chef starts.

Get the popcorn 🍿 ready Fakeys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
And so it begins 😴😴😴 If he struggles for a week before Fathers Day for somebody he lost 16 years ago, he needs fucking help. Pure attention seeking like every year. Seemed fine at Zelda’s, when they were at the zoo, he was taking the piss out of her and doing challenges 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe if he got a job, he wouldn’t have time to sit around feeling sorry for himself.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Here comes I’m feeling down as Father’s Day is coming.He is so transparent and fake that he actually really fucks me off.After twelve years that pig misses no one and just craves attention from freaks online.God he really is the lowest of the low

• Heart