Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
OMFG he said "NUTRITIONOUS" 😂 😂 😂 😂 Thick cunt.

And how rude filming them as they had their tea.

If someone tried lifting food off my plate they'd end up in A&E

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

mollyann

VIP Member
He really is a massive bell end.Everything about him lately gives me the ick🤢🤢His tattoos are shit and once again topless for what reason🤢🤢
IMG_0006.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I don’t mean any offence when I say this but I did a little chuckle at Alex Brooker being in the squad. He has one leg and they’d still rather Alex play than Fakey 😂.

• Haha

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Jake, hun, my fella has been with me for a long time. We love each other dearly. I have gone out blond and come back brunette and it’s taken until after easterners to even say “you look a bit different” - he has just watched this video over my shoulder and said - “that cunt has a mad wig, what’s that hairline?” I am howling 😂😂

That video sums up why it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the child was banned from nursery, and just how sorry I feel for the kid. First of it, it’s so painfully posed that I just feel awkward. Why the fuck would you encourage a child to absolutely batter anyone with that tube? I’ve been hit in the face with one of those tubes and it bloody hurts. He also tells him to stop and then starts laughing. This child has fuck all parenting and is learning that being violent and aggressive is both normal and funny.

They are setting him up to fail and what worries me the most, and I’ve said this before - this is the stuff they choose to post, with zero self awareness of just how bad it is - what the hell don’t we see?

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Absolutely atrocious noise and even worse now he has got a microphone and the door is wide open. If I was his neighbour, I would be phoning the Police and enquiring about an ASBO on him. He has no consideration whatsoever that some people might be actually sleeping due to working a night shift. 🤬

You can't understand a word he is screeching and the actual song, if you can call it that, is utterly shit.

I did work out "I'll meet you at the gates". If he carries on with this shit during the day no doubt he will be meeting a Judge in Court.

View attachment 2999571
View attachment 2999574
View attachment 2999577
View attachment 2999579
View attachment 2999580
Wtf was that shitshow. Them faces he pulls. Looks like he's sniffing farts then looks like he's genuinely in pain. He's an awful winey girlie singer, what'swith the shitty American accent when he sings. He is a pure embaresment

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
She’s not well?! 😂 Yeah alright Soph love. Maybe she’s sick that her ex has had a baby who he’ll properly take care of unlike her loser husband who has no job, is aging like a rotten tomato and a child who seems to be needing early intervention for his developmental delays. I’d probably feel quite sick at my life as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MissMona

Usually when someone’s on Masterchef they ask who their inspiration came from for their love of cooking.
Zelda and her frozen pizza, or Flapz and her burnt Hello fresh offerings ain’t gonna cut it I’m afraid😂
No doubt his dead Dad will be mentioned - bet he loved cooking 🙄🙄 🤣🤣

• Haha

Eastendskin

One of my colleagues just did something really cringey at work and I shouted ‘make some noise!’ And everyone pissed themselves.

I then had to explain the hate and wiggery of this thread.

You might see new names, everyone said how much they hated Fakey!

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
This looks like a cardboard cut out🤣And why is he morphing into Duncan from blue🤣All quiet on the pair of begs and how embarrassing to not have any work whatsoever 👍👍
IMG_9992.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Omg what dire face pulling, not helped that I've just listened to George Michael's version on 'Somebody to love.' Man, what a voice, what a talent and what is still an incredible loss. Fakey doesn't even bring a crumb of talent to the table. Give it up boi.
Screenshot_20240617-145538_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Phew, I've been busy.

There you go RatBoy. Here's a couple of illustrations I've just done for you.

Take your pick. 👍

Screenshot_20240618-171800~2.png
Screenshot_20240618-171746~2.png

• Haha