Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
Why does poor Fred look so uncomfortable.Also why does he walk with his arm round his shoulder😳A young lad does not want to be shown up in public by that creep.Only uses Fred when it suits him and shame on his mother letting that lad get so suntanned 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Oh god DJ Dicksplat is in da house🙈🙈🙉🙉 twiddle arsing knobs he doesn't know what they do. Fucking Easter Island head nodding away & ridiculous face pulling. Please make it stop.

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Freddie's step mum has shared a lovely photo of Freddie holding his tiny baby brother. Not keen to share here as think that baby at least deserves his privacy.

• Heart

plonkington

VIP Member
There is nothing cute or likeable about nik nak. Type of kid you dread having to take yours near. Wasn’t there a clip where nik nak mentioned mummy hit daddy and then Fred was packed off forever more, or am I imagining??

Reactions: 24

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Ffs he has a 10 year old step son who doesn't feature in that clip except the back of him walking away. He couldn't make it more obvious where his loyalties lie!

• Angry
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What an absolute saddo 😂😂 he thinks commenting every night is gonna get him a slot on After Sun! If he loves Love Island so much and is a super fan he’s gonna have to keep commenting all summer and he will look proper sad when he doesn’t get on tv to talk about it!

he soon gave up on his story commentary though didn’t he? 😂 what a sad fucker clapping back on love island official insta page.
Wonder if he’ll bother so much once Sam is back on After Sun this week 😂
He comments on all these shows ie LI, CBB, SCD and always ends up getting passive aggressive with someone on there. He tags these programmes and comments to try and get noticed but does he not realise, if they do notice him, they’ll also be noticing his snarky replies to people as well? Hardly professional behaviour from somebody desperate to work in the ‘industry’. Me. I love it when he snipes back 😂 He just keep proving himself to be the dickhead we all know he is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

trine

Chatty Member
“Mentality” illiterate twat!
IMG_5752.png

---
Also, what’s with the weird jawline, has he had fillers of some sort? Quagmire twin. FUGLY.
IMG_5753.png
IMG_5751.png

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Absolutely atrocious noise and even worse now he has got a microphone and the door is wide open. If I was his neighbour, I would be phoning the Police and enquiring about an ASBO on him. He has no consideration whatsoever that some people might be actually sleeping due to working a night shift. 🤬

You can't understand a word he is screeching and the actual song, if you can call it that, is utterly shit.

I did work out "I'll meet you at the gates". If he carries on with this shit during the day no doubt he will be meeting a Judge in Court.

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And another picture of the dead.God he really is like the fucking grim reaper with his bullshit.So self centred and just someone who has no genuine grief for anyone.All a act to feel sorry for himself wallow in self pity😡😡View attachment 2997633
He probably got Zelda to dig that out the other day. He honestly needs therapy. He's nuts. I'm surprised he hasn't got a cardboard cut-out like Chazza!

• Haha
  • Sad