Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Was just going through my photos files to find something for another thread and came across (not literally lol) this photo of Fakey. Arguably one of the worst photos I've ever seen of him! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ :sick:๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot 2024-03-27 202811.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Emlou80

Oh YES!!!!
When he starts bragging about MasterChef, he just needs bringing crashing back to earth with this video....
I wish Iโ€™d been there. As he walked on stage, Iโ€™d have shouted โ€œmake some noiseโ€ with my back to the stage, filming and eye fucking myself to catch his reaction in the background. The video would be posted on my social media with him tagged in with a caption like โ€œmy best mate fakey. The main man. My brother from another motherโ€ Hash tags attached Would be #celebritymasterchef #socceraid #thismorning #strictly #mma Irony being Iโ€™m more likely to get signed up for one than him.

anyone fancy coming with me to the next low key festival he is at ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Iโ€™m think everyone is in agreement that itโ€™s good news @CrazyBaldhead that you are back as many tattlers were extremely worried as why you had gone missing - also pleased that you had a fabulous holiday - we all a need a rest from this moron every now and again - all we need now is @Joon to reappear with her one liners (Mr Vanilla thinks they are hilarious) then we can all get back to doing what us tattlers do best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 30

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Yet again, making himself look like a right twat in the gym. What did mummy dearest say about him having to wear a boot on his foot for six weeks? She's as nuts as he is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Looks as if Zelda has got NikNak a little bug detecting kit. At least she gives him time & chances to learn new things, unlike Fake & his gormless wife. Horrible to touch his mum's food like that pity she didn't actually stab him with the knife. What an odd tea though for 2 older adults, no salad or veg. Did he just suddenly turn up with NikNak unannounced, seems very odd him hovering there while they eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Cleopops

Chatty Member
This year when the Soccer Aid players are subbed on, they have a song played, linked to their career/job. If our Fakey was lucky enough to play, what would the song choice be??
"I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here
I don't belong here"
Radiohead-"Creep"

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
He's having a tantrum today isn't he? Unfollowing Loose Women, deleting posts in a strop. Bet he's doing that stupid pout right now and sulking.

He's had a bash at everything over the years- singing, presenting, reality tv, MMA fighting, acting, music theatre, influencer, dancing, football. And just not done very well in any of them. Minimal talent and a piss poor work ethic. The only thing he ever had going for him was his looks. I thought he was attractive for the first few years after he first appeared on tv. A bellend, but handsome. Please don't savage me for saying this ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'll post a picture to back up my claims! ๐Ÿ˜‚ But he's haggard and creepy looking now, the Turkey teef just ruined his face completely.

I think we'll be seeing some anxiety posts tomorrow, Fakeys.

How did he transition from this into a beak-nosed, Easter Island head, skin-like-a-pickled-walnut, sundamaged Skelator in around seven years?

947627_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And this is the REAL reason he has unfollowed Loose Women and This Morning!

Sliding so far down the pecking order that he'll vanish completely soon.

Screenshot_20240618-104421~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28

mollyann

VIP Member
Who makes a post about themselves on Fatherโ€™s Day๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃHow embarrassing and so predictable.Honestly he really is such a attention seeking sad cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
And 8am and itโ€™s up ๐Ÿคข โ€˜made to be a dadโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Now we know why heโ€™s not worked this week. Heโ€™s spent the time editing that reel together ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
I never even wished my dad happy father's day on Instagram or Facebook when he was alive as he wasn't on there. I'd tell him in person. He died two years ago and I still don't feel the need to put some attention seeking post on social media

• Heart