Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bet he had no idea what the actual play was about just got offered it and took it now reality is setting in he has got to play a nonce on screen and that career suicide not like he had a career but ya know

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine the mess that kid is going to make. Is that Flapz laying there next to him?

---
Gail's hair still looks a right mess.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nearly 11 and they are all lazing in bed and the goblin is only just having his breakfast bunch of lazy pricks no wonder the kid is always staring at TV what else is he meant to do shoved in bed with them two? Get him up get him dressed get some toys out useless pair!

Reactions: 20
No work again this week then and the job he’s got lined up, he can’t be bothered to advertise, considering tickets went on sale for it yesterday. Barring what’s been mentioned here this morning about not wanting to draw attention to the character he’s playing, I still think he’s not saying anything, cos he’s hoping something else comes up so he can bin it off. Let’s be honest he is that deluded that he probably thinks once he’s been on Masterchef, the TV offers will come flooding in for him 🙄😂 I so hope he went out in the first round and that why’s he had his fake mental health episode the same week 🤞🏻
Anyway Father’s Day.
These were his two posts from last year. Wonder if we’ll get the same pictures again of his dad and the same old crap written about him. Just also noticed the hashtags he wrote 🤢
So here’s some of my own for him #attentionseeker, #griefthief, #wanker, #letyourdadrestinpeace, #desperatecuntthatwilluseanythingforinstacontent, etc….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
No work again this week then and the job he’s got lined up, he can’t be bothered to advertise, considering tickets went on sale for it yesterday. Barring what’s been mentioned here this morning about not wanting to draw attention to the character he’s playing, I still think he’s not saying anything, cos he’s hoping something else comes up so he can bin it off. Let’s be honest he is that deluded that he probably thinks once he’s been on Masterchef, the TV offers will come flooding in for him 🙄😂 I so hope he went out in the first round and that why’s he had his fake mental health episode the same week 🤞🏻
Anyway Father’s Day.
These were his two posts from last year. Wonder if we’ll get the same pictures again of his dad and the same old crap written about him. Just also noticed the hashtags he wrote 🤢
So here’s some of my own for him #attentionseeker, #griefthief, #wanker, #letyourdadrestinpeace, #desperatecuntthatwilluseanythingforinstacontent, etc….
The dead dad doppelganger of Andrew Tate.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good. The more backlash the better. The storyline isn't fit for this day and age.

Bob was a bleeping nonce!
It was a film of its time. The author, Andrea Dunbar based that and other work on her own life in the north east in the 70s/80s.
I'm amazed it hasn't been cancelled, given the way things are nowadays. It's career suicide, the content and the places it's playing.
Not exactly West end, is it.

• Heart
Anyway Father’s Day.
How does it work if you sign up for a lead role and are plastered over all the posters etc, then nearer the time you just bin it off with no valid reason. Do the companies have any way of claiming off him?

Reactions: 15
How does it work if you sign up for a lead role and are plastered over all the posters etc, then nearer the time you just bin it off with no valid reason. Do the companies have any way of claiming off him?
I think they claim off the insurance, but his name would be mud thereafter.

I don’t know. You’d think so though 🤷🏻‍♀️ I reckon when he signs a contract, he has a clause saying if TV works comes up, he can leave to do it. Barring all the sick days he took, he binned TFM off at least twice for other ‘work’. Both occasions he was scheduled to be performing until the days of the performances. He wasn’t reliable in Footloose or TFM, that’s why I’m amazed he’s got more theatre work to be honest. Saying that, the part he’s got, doesn’t sound like a role that fellow ‘actors’ would be queuing up to do and also looking at it, it’s probably a smaller production than either FL or TFM was.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wiki Ref: 26/05/24

Everything about him is ME, ME, ME. 🤬 There is a 70yr old man with them, twice his age, who he said hasn't moaned ONCE and is just getting on with it - just like the others. All he's done is whinge and moan. He said he phoned Sophie this morning and Leo said to him "Keep going daddy". More bullshit as the kid can't talk. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just read it was the 15th June last year, they announced the official line up for ‘celebrity’ Masterchef, so don’t reckon we’ll have long to wait, for the worlds worst kept secret to be confirmed 😂 I bet his mood will pick up then, knowing he can use it for content and that he’ll be on primetime TV soon 🤢 I wonder if he mentions his dead dad and brother in it? Pretty sure he’s never appeared on anything without bringing them up 🥱
Are we doing a bingo for Fathers Day? 😂
I'm picturing the scene -

Greg Wallace to John Torode - *whispering* "Why's that head taken his top off?"
John Torode - "duck knows, mate, but I can smell him from here"

GW - "Well, Jake, what have you made today and why did you choose this particular recipe?"
JQ - " I'm making herby creamy tomto chicken penne and..."
JT (interrupting) - "Is that an empty HelloFresh box in the bin?"
JQ (pouting) - "No. Anyway, mate, as I was saying, I made this peng dish today because my dad died and he really liked chicken. And pasta."
GW - "Oh I'm sorry to hear your father passed away, this must be a difficult time for you"
JQ - "To be honest bruv he died in 2008, I'm doing it for my dead brother mostly though"
JT - "Oh that's terrible, Jake, when did your brother pass?"
JQ - "Twelve years ago bruv. He liked chicken too. I think he liked pasta, can't really remember"

JT and GW exchange glances.

GW - "This is an interesting garnish, Jake, can you talk us through it?"
JQ - "They're CBD gummies bruv, so you chillax while you eat your chicken. Clever, ent it? Use my code JAKE50 for fifty percent off..."
JT - " Jake this is the BBC, advertising isn't allowed"
JQ - " Well that's pretty tit isn't it? Not fair, don't give me grief, I've even had bleeping MASTERCHEF 2024 WINNER tattooed on me already, can't you make an exception for me bro?"
GW - "Please stop swearing!"

* some time later*

JT - "We're really impressed with what you've all created here but unfortunately someone will be going home today. That person is.....Jake"

*audible sigh of relief in studio from contestants and crew*

Cameraman to production runner *whispers* "Thank duck for that, he bleeping stinks and those turkey teef keep causing a glare when I'm filming"

JQ - "That's not bleeping right, bruv! Why you booting me off? You paid me to do this, you gotta get your money's worth mate! What if I gave you all my HelloFresh discount codes? Or a blow job?"

Production Manager (on walkie talkie) - "Security to studio 5, please. Immediately"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

GW - "Well, Jake, what have you made today and why did you choose this particular recipe?"
JQ (pouting) - "No. Anyway, mate, as I was saying, I made this peng dish today because my dad died and he really liked chicken. And pasta."
GW - "Oh I'm sorry to hear your father passed away, this must be a difficult time for you"
JQ - "To be honest bruv he died in 2008, I'm doing it for my dead brother mostly though"
JQ - "Twelve years ago bruv. He liked chicken too. I think he liked pasta, can't really remember"

JQ - "They're CBD gummies bruv, so you chillax while you eat your chicken. Clever, ent it? Use my code JAKE50 for fifty percent off..."
JQ - " Well that's pretty tit isn't it? Not fair, don't give me grief, I've even had bleeping MASTERCHEF 2024 WINNER tattooed on me already, can't you make an exception for me bro?"

* some time later*

JT - "We're really impressed with what you've all created here but unfortunately someone will be going home today. That person is.....Jake"

Cameraman to production runner *whispers* "Thank duck for that, he bleeping stinks and those turkey teef keep causing a glare when I'm filming"

JQ - "That's not bleeping right, bruv! Why you booting me off? You paid me to do this, you gotta get your money's worth mate! What if I gave you all my HelloFresh discount codes? Or a blow job?"

Production Manager (on walkie talkie) - "Security to studio 5, please. Immediately"
bleeping brilliant 😂 ‘my dad really liked chicken’ ⚰⚰⚰😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

* some time later*

That is absolutely hilarious - excellent bit of writing that - well done @bluecups 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
By the bleeping look of him, it just has. 🤢

That nose strip is really grating on me. He looks a complete twit.

download (13).jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.