Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was originally written for the stage. And performed by professional actors. God knows what he'll do, he starts giggling and going off script.
I didn’t know that? Much better idea to have changed it to on film. I also didn’t know there was already a play version done also, I suppose maybe it would be entertaining provided they get the casting right?
Slightly off topic but I see there is a Pretty Woman Musical/Play with Amber Davies from LI and id imagine that would be entertaining. Its in Dublin next week in the one of the main venues for big Musical productions, not in just any little venues/theatres 🤭 Must suck to be Fakey in little venues (Elf in Colchester) 🤭 That should be good…….for Tattle entertainment 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gail has a face that only a mother could love. What a bloody miserable, spoilt child. I would have immediately got the clippers out big time instead of farting about.

This is an exclusive preview of the new shorter hairstyle. 😂😂

Screenshot_20240614-152234~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And so it begins 😴😴😴 If he struggles for a week before Fathers Day for somebody he lost 16 years ago, he needs bleeping help. Pure attention seeking like every year. Seemed fine at Zelda’s, when they were at the zoo, he was taking the piss out of her and doing challenges 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe if he got a job, he wouldn’t have time to sit around feeling sorry for himself.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
And so it begins 😴😴😴 If he struggles for a week before Fathers Day for somebody he lost 16 years ago, he needs bleeping help. Pure attention seeking like every year. Seemed fine at Zelda’s, when they were at the zoo, he was taking the piss out of her and doing challenges 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe if he got a job, he wouldn’t have time to sit around feeling sorry for himself.
He needs to get a job for sure. Why does he wear the strip on his nose? Does he have blackheads?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here comes I’m feeling down as Father’s Day is coming.He is so transparent and fake that he actually really fucks me off.After twelve years that pig misses no one and just craves attention from freaks online.God he really is the lowest of the low

• Heart
Here comes I’m feeling down as Father’s Day is coming.He is so transparent and fake that he actually really fucks me off.After twelve years that pig misses no one and just craves attention from freaks online.God he really is the lowest of the low
It was 16 years since he lost his dad. 12 years his brother. Pathetic grief thieving bleep and he was right, nobody does like him 😂

• Haha
So down but already did his first comment on love island 😡😡😡He really is a piss taker and yes you are right no one does like you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He needs to get a job for sure. Why does he wear the strip on his nose? Does he have blackheads?
Id imagine he is wearing it in an attempt to beg blag a few freebies or even an actual job advertising the brand 😴

How un genuine does he come across talking about “feeling tit” bla bla bla 😴 Then the smirk at the end 🙄 Hi Fakey 👋 He’s obviously been very very bored busy reading Tattle yano 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The only attention he’s getting now is from twenty year olds who watch love island and reply to his comments.He hates joey is rich and only a few years younger than him.Dried up wrinkle ball bag is just a washed up idiot.He probably never saw his dad and Matt brought the three boys up he is just a fake prick.

Reactions: 19
"Feels like a useless piece of tit and everybody hates him". Well, he's not wrong on that front.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let’s see if larry and his bingo appears at 7 with the haircut post.I have a 7pm until 7am shift and everyone got a cough 😷 wish we luck I escape without getting any 🦠 lol not 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is he wearing a half crescent moon necklace??? also Gail 100% didn’t say this, he such a bleeping lying scumbag! And in answer to his question, yes, rubbish at everything and yes; every hates him 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You can hear her in the back of the haircut video, bribing Gail with a toy after the hair cut 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Someone asked about Gail and nursery, no he’s not going anymore they’re skint

Trouble is when his mother dies nobody is gonna have any sympathy for him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Someone asked about Gail and nursery, no he’s not going anymore they’re skint

Trouble is when his mother dies nobody is gonna have any sympathy for him 🤷‍♀️
Hopefully DoorMatt has a secret family and has put all of his money in trust for them because Zelda hasn't worked for how many years? bleeping leech.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, he's such a cheerful Charlie. Depressing bleep. Why would anyone want to be his friend. Or follower.
---
Gail has a face that only a mother could love. What a bloody miserable, spoilt child. I would have immediately got the clippers out big time instead of farting about.

This is an exclusive preview of the new shorter hairstyle. 😂😂

View attachment 2993997
View attachment 2993998
View attachment 2993999
Getting placated with something to eat as usual. That lolly will be full of hairs.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.