Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst he deserves this knob head , that bloody kid is an hole , they give him no boundaries 😡 makes me so mad 😠

Reactions: 13
Whilst he deserves this knob head , that bloody kid is an hole , they give him no boundaries 😡 makes me so mad 😠
They should have kept Gail in nursery to at least have some routine. Although I still believe he was ‘expelled’ due to bad behaviour……”mine, mine, mine”. He can’t share with others just like his dad.

Reactions: 17
They should have kept Gail in nursery to at least have some routine. Although I still believe he was ‘expelled’ due to bad behaviour……”mine, mine, mine”. He can’t share with others just like his dad.
And " eeek eek eeeek"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree he should have been kept in. I bet they couldn’t afford the nursery fees and instead of the ditching their David Lloyd contracts. Spud suffered.

• Angry
Wiki Ref: 15/06/24

What an absolute feral brat Leo is. 🤬 Absolutely disgusting behaviour from a 3yr old who is hitting his parent constantly around the head. The thing is, it isn't the child's fault because the child should be set boundaries by the parents. This is a result of EXTREMELY BAD PARENTING. 🤬

It was only a while ago that Leo was kicking Jake in the face. Now this. Leo has not been to nursery in ages. Was he kicked out because he attacked another child like this? It does makes you wonder.

Jake and Sophie, you should hang your heads in shame. This behaviour is a result of your complete neglect. Bad parenting at its worst. 🤬

Screenshot_20240615-220856~2.png

---
CAN SOMEBODY SCREEN RECORD THE LATEST STORY PLEASE WHERE LEO IS SMASHING HIM AROUND THE HEAD ASAP. I NEED THIS FOR THE WIKI AND THE SITE I USE IS DOWN. CHEERS.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Here you go Crazy

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Trying to make out to camera that the brats adorable.

No boundaries, unintelligible, useless bleeping parenting...... the list goes on....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm channelling my thoughts to Leo through the screen, so that he carries out my commands....... tomorrow I'm working on Leo putting the lid on the stagnant barrel while dad of the year sits in his 'ice' bath in his pants and dirty feet whilst simultaneously pretending to grieve his dead dad for likes and spouting motivational shite

• Haha
You just know Leo is spending his Saturday night getting ordered about by Fakey to get the Insta perfect Father’s Day reel.
I’m calling it for around 09.30, when scammer has been ordered to make burned toast and a Hello Fresh/Marquis for lunch! Followed by a zoo visit. Nothing else can be done as it’s thinking outside the tiny little world they live in!

• Haha
The snarky come back comment shows it was a set up and even without IT WAS SET UP

I hope he gets nothing today sperm donors deserve duck all

Wonder if Zelda will show off what he bought Matt ya know because dads are so important to him 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jake, hun, my fella has been with me for a long time. We love each other dearly. I have gone out blond and come back brunette and it’s taken until after easterners to even say “you look a bit different” - he has just watched this video over my shoulder and said - “that bleep has a mad wig, what’s that hairline?” I am howling 😂😂

That video sums up why it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the child was banned from nursery, and just how sorry I feel for the kid. First of it, it’s so painfully posed that I just feel awkward. Why the duck would you encourage a child to absolutely batter anyone with that tube? I’ve been hit in the face with one of those tubes and it bloody hurts. He also tells him to stop and then starts laughing. This child has duck all parenting and is learning that being violent and aggressive is both normal and funny.

They are setting him up to fail and what worries me the most, and I’ve said this before - this is the stuff they choose to post, with zero self awareness of just how bad it is - what the hell don’t we see?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.