Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay we can all look forward to pics of Gail’s trim tomorrow 💤💤💤💤
I really hope it's a reel that he will delete and reshare 2 or 3 times before turning off likes and comments 🤣🤣
That's my Bingo hope for tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Gail was getting a trim did anyone else hear flaps say Fred's wanted to go to shop and fakey aggressively said where did he get the money from?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
When Gail was getting a trim did anyone else hear flaps say Fred's wanted to go to shop and fakey aggressively said where did he get the money from?
Well spotted! Just went back and listened, he sounded angry and then the video cut off. Wonder what else he said afterwards?

Maybe, Fakey, he got some money from his dad? You know, the fit guy in a happy relationship with a newborn baby, who doesn't pimp his kids out to pay the bills? Maybe Fred's dad was sensitive enough to ensure Fred didn't feel pushed out by the baby and gave him some money to treat himself to a game or toy? But you wouldn't understand that would you Fakey? You and Flapz are quite happy to show obvious preference to Dusty Bin, the insufferable mardy little goblin, and treat Fred like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sound like fakes jealous cos his half sons got money and he hasn't

Bet that hairdresser was loving life trying to cut that mop with sticky lollipop fingers all over it and the rest of the clampits watching

Flapz is in hiding again but just had to let people know she's still there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sound like fakes jealous cos his half sons got money and he hasn't

Bet that hairdresser was loving life trying to cut that mop with sticky lollipop fingers all over it and the rest of the clampits watching

Flapz is in hiding again but just had to let people know she's still there 😂
Let her hide her balding head and fucked up, gormless pot-holed MJ face. Pity he didn't catch a bacterial infection in that nasty piss tub today.

Any hair cut that Goblin had today isn't going to improve anything redeemable. He is fucked.

The whole family are Colchester inbreds. They would have been locked up in a loft to rot in Victorian times.

Scumbags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Started following his 1st Love Islander of the series 🙄 also following the bloke that’s done this story about him being in RS&B but still not mentioned it himself. Imagine if it was West End or TV, he’d have shared it the minute it was announced or would have been dropping hints way before now (ie Masterchef). He hates the fact he’s got to go and do a tour in a minor production because no one in TV is interested in using him 🤭
He is a supreme saddo! Sam got kicked out from the villa first, but bellend Fakey followed him quickly like a lovesick slut!
---
The reel he did with Zelda, he put on TT this morning. He got barely any comments and under 100 likes and I’ve just noticed he’s now deleted it from there 😂 Remember this is the person who isn’t bothered by social media engagement 🙄😂
Poor Fakey. Every platform is over him.😂😂😂.
---
"Normal" parents don't post tit like this full stop. It's honestly pathetic. He probably put Gail's hand there and he certainly didn't say "I love you dad".

I'm just up to that 100 mile walk to put in the Wiki. When Fakey said Gail said "Keep going dad" made me chuckle.

The twit is a complete wankstain on humanity. The sheer moaning he did all throughout that walk was utterly bleeping disgusting. I won't even start about the feet and A&E. I am so glad that people are finally shutting doors in this prick's face.

Karma is coming for you RatBoy. It already has visited Flapz. She's royally fucked her face up now and her life is an utter shallow, miserable joke.

Good. 👍
“Keep going dad” from Gail. Total BS. If you are going to lie, at least make it believable. I burst out laughing at the time. He followed it with his fake cry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What a horrible bastard! Good spot for hearing that. Why would you even question where Fred had got money from? 😡

He is so unhappy in his own life no matter what he says. Whinging on about how tit he’s felt, he shares everything online but has failed to mention that he’s happy for Fred because he’s got another brother. Can imagine him telling Fred that his new baby brother isn’t as cute as the goblin 😂

I think it’s no coincidence that he’s unfollowed some of the ITV programs. He’s learnt his “TV career” has vanished this week and I for one couldn’t be happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wanted to change my profile! Mr angry bastard!! This came up in my search……. 3 years on and this person wasn’t wrong😳😡
Wow he hasn’t changed one bit for the better in fact he’s worse

Spot on @bluecups what you said about Freddie

Shows himself right up there he thinks he knows Freddie has no money because he gives him duck all!!!!!!! Takes all his child benefit and maintenance and pisses it all away

Grifted some tickets to Taylor Swift fakey/nose???? Even Chazza managed to go 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just read it was the 15th June last year, they announced the official line up for ‘celebrity’ Masterchef, so don’t reckon we’ll have long to wait, for the worlds worst kept secret to be confirmed 😂 I bet his mood will pick up then, knowing he can use it for content and that he’ll be on primetime TV soon 🤢 I wonder if he mentions his dead dad and brother in it? Pretty sure he’s never appeared on anything without bringing them up 🥱
Are we doing a bingo for Fathers Day? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Flappy is definitely in the background of Fakeys last story where Leo’s having his hair cut. I wonder if she’s had even more work done and that why she’s absent yet again on insta?
She’s hiding cos she has nothing to offer on Insta. Her ‘new travel business’ is bringing in peanuts.
---
Gail has a face that only a mother could love. What a bloody miserable, spoilt child. I would have immediately got the clippers out big time instead of farting about.

This is an exclusive preview of the new shorter hairstyle. 😂😂

View attachment 2993997
View attachment 2993998
View attachment 2993999
Fakey’s voice defo irritates Fakey. He only smiled when Flapz spoke.
---
And so it begins 😴😴😴 If he struggles for a week before Fathers Day for somebody he lost 16 years ago, he needs bleeping help. Pure attention seeking like every year. Seemed fine at Zelda’s, when they were at the zoo, he was taking the piss out of her and doing challenges 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe if he got a job, he wouldn’t have time to sit around feeling sorry for himself.
Pig ugly bellend. His face is so sun damaged!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, all quiet on the Fakey front. I would have thought by now we would have seen Gail's new hair-do.

I'm still appalled at the prick being cast as Bob. It's possibly the worst decision they could have ever made. He's not fit for the part whatsoever. He'll be wooden as duck. 😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.