Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm picturing the scene -

Greg Wallace to John Torode - *whispering* "Why's that head taken his top off?"
John Torode - "duck knows, mate, but I can smell him from here"

GW - "Well, Jake, what have you made today and why did you choose this particular recipe?"
JQ - " I'm making herby creamy tomto chicken penne and..."
JT (interrupting) - "Is that an empty HelloFresh box in the bin?"
JQ (pouting) - "No. Anyway, mate, as I was saying, I made this peng dish today because my dad died and he really liked chicken. And pasta."
GW - "Oh I'm sorry to hear your father passed away, this must be a difficult time for you"
JQ - "To be honest bruv he died in 2008, I'm doing it for my dead brother mostly though"
JT - "Oh that's terrible, Jake, when did your brother pass?"
JQ - "Twelve years ago bruv. He liked chicken too. I think he liked pasta, can't really remember"

JT and GW exchange glances.

GW - "This is an interesting garnish, Jake, can you talk us through it?"
JQ - "They're CBD gummies bruv, so you chillax while you eat your chicken. Clever, ent it? Use my code JAKE50 for fifty percent off..."
JT - " Jake this is the BBC, advertising isn't allowed"
JQ - " Well that's pretty tit isn't it? Not fair, don't give me grief, I've even had bleeping MASTERCHEF 2024 WINNER tattooed on me already, can't you make an exception for me bro?"
GW - "Please stop swearing!"

* some time later*

JT - "We're really impressed with what you've all created here but unfortunately someone will be going home today. That person is.....Jake"

*audible sigh of relief in studio from contestants and crew*

Cameraman to production runner *whispers* "Thank duck for that, he bleeping stinks and those turkey teef keep causing a glare when I'm filming"

JQ - "That's not bleeping right, bruv! Why you booting me off? You paid me to do this, you gotta get your money's worth mate! What if I gave you all my HelloFresh discount codes? Or a blow job?"

Production Manager (on walkie talkie) - "Security to studio 5, please. Immediately"
He liked chicken… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised they haven't been gifted Taylor Swift tickets for Liverpool, what with him being a massive star ...
---

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm picturing the scene -

Greg Wallace to John Torode - *whispering* "Why's that head taken his top off?"
John Torode - "duck knows, mate, but I can smell him from here"

GW - "Well, Jake, what have you made today and why did you choose this particular recipe?"
JQ - " I'm making herby creamy tomto chicken penne and..."
JT (interrupting) - "Is that an empty HelloFresh box in the bin?"
JQ (pouting) - "No. Anyway, mate, as I was saying, I made this peng dish today because my dad died and he really liked chicken. And pasta."
GW - "Oh I'm sorry to hear your father passed away, this must be a difficult time for you"
JQ - "To be honest bruv he died in 2008, I'm doing it for my dead brother mostly though"
JT - "Oh that's terrible, Jake, when did your brother pass?"
JQ - "Twelve years ago bruv. He liked chicken too. I think he liked pasta, can't really remember"

JT and GW exchange glances.

GW - "This is an interesting garnish, Jake, can you talk us through it?"
JQ - "They're CBD gummies bruv, so you chillax while you eat your chicken. Clever, ent it? Use my code JAKE50 for fifty percent off..."
JT - " Jake this is the BBC, advertising isn't allowed"
JQ - " Well that's pretty tit isn't it? Not fair, don't give me grief, I've even had bleeping MASTERCHEF 2024 WINNER tattooed on me already, can't you make an exception for me bro?"
GW - "Please stop swearing!"

* some time later*

JT - "We're really impressed with what you've all created here but unfortunately someone will be going home today. That person is.....Jake"

*audible sigh of relief in studio from contestants and crew*

Cameraman to production runner *whispers* "Thank duck for that, he bleeping stinks and those turkey teef keep causing a glare when I'm filming"

JQ - "That's not bleeping right, bruv! Why you booting me off? You paid me to do this, you gotta get your money's worth mate! What if I gave you all my HelloFresh discount codes? Or a blow job?"

Production Manager (on walkie talkie) - "Security to studio 5, please. Immediately"
👏👏👏 with huge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised they haven't been gifted Taylor Swift tickets for Liverpool, what with him being a massive star ...
---
They probably would have tried grifting tickets for London (without any success 😉) but she’s there when he’s on his Butlins Weekender 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wiki Ref: 03/06/24

Poor Leo does not know where the hell he is. He looks so vacant. Why can't Jake just greet him without filming it? Oh yes, he had to film it to show everybody that he had gone to the airport. 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just goes to show when Nose doesn’t have anything to flog she doesn’t give a tit about her shoppers oops I mean followers, hope she loses some 😂😂😂

Zelda said hobbit lodge and I had to go back to make sure she didn’t say hobbit loft 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh just duck off! He has the gym, Special needs Gail, Scammer Sophie who probably had another thing done to her plastic fantastic frozen filled face and his permanently angry at weather mother! I’d hate to be him, he’s a bleeping parasite 🤬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wiki Ref: 05/06/24

Now he's actually filming himself giving Sophie, who has the face of a smacked arse, some cheap garage flowers. WTF!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So what time do we think he’ll do his first Fathers Day post/story tomorrow? Not sure about the time but I’m saying it will be within 5 mins of him waking up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.