Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's stopped following This Morning aswell #sacked! 😂 He's finally taking the scruff for a haircut so that will be his post/engagement for today if he says why have I got a teenager all of a sudden I will smack him one daft prick the kid is 3!
Is he still following Lorraine and Strictly though 😂 Yep he’s got his content sorted for later but he’s only having a little trim so probably won’t even be noticeable 🙄
---
He follows Amber Rose Gill. She was at an event with her agent last night (Intertalent group) and guess who he has started following this morning? Yep her agent 🙄 It must enrage him that other people from reality shows get signed to decent agencies, whilst all he can get is z lister central Off Limits 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
God he is just such an attention seeking prick🤮Father’s Day is approaching it’s woe me tit time.I very much doubt Leo tells him randomly he loves him unless food is being offered.Never grateful for duck all that self centred knob.View attachment 2993370
"Normal" parents don't post tit like this full stop. It's honestly pathetic. He probably put Gail's hand there and he certainly didn't say "I love you dad".

I'm just up to that 100 mile walk to put in the Wiki. When Fakey said Gail said "Keep going dad" made me chuckle.

The twit is a complete wankstain on humanity. The sheer moaning he did all throughout that walk was utterly bleeping disgusting. I won't even start about the feet and A&E. I am so glad that people are finally shutting doors in this prick's face.

Karma is coming for you RatBoy. It already has visited Flapz. She's royally fucked her face up now and her life is an utter shallow, miserable joke.

Good. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He's such a head for wasting NHS resources for his feet, almost like it's all in his head lol

Reactions: 16
He's only doing this haircut for engagement and content. The kid deserves a really good cut but no doubt you won't even notice it has been done.

No sign of the Nose again. Maybe she has gone back to the surgeon to look less Michael Jackson?

Christ, what an oddbod family!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He sits and stalks anyone who gets decent work and then follows them🤣🤣Sad bitter old man who is set to tour small venues as he’s probably cheap to hire.Loving he’s a nobody and bet he hates sam is popular with tv companies👍As for flaps she’s obviously has no work either 👍👍The downfall of the most ungrateful biggest begs on instagram is coming in 2024👍👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
"Normal" parents don't post tit like this full stop. It's honestly pathetic. He probably put Gail's hand there and he certainly didn't say "I love you dad".
Doesn't Gail just say Eeeeeeee Eeeeee Eeeeeee🤭🤭🤭
Loving the downfall of these two absolute begs, total tit show this year for them both🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor barber can’t even comb those rat tails of Leo’s.That child eating yet again and he really is a spoilt little brat.Give him something to post later and gets a few likes sad prick.

Reactions: 19
I bloody love that film!

So he's taking the lead role of Bob. Be interesting to see if Sicknote can do the full run. He had small parts in Footloose and Full Monty, was easy enough to bring in an understudy when he was skiving off and not disrupt the production too much. I don't think he has the work ethic to take on a starring role. He'll be skiving off all the time with one of his many fake ailments.
---
Same I love that film! Why ruin it?? A play version would be tit IMO and wouldn’t interest me as it would ruin the film version but I can see that there is money to be made by doing this! it’s basically him doing TFM play version again in 2025 😴 I thought he wanted to be on TV? He’s not getting anywhere, same old tit! Still doing plays eh Fakey? He can’t accept he is never going to get on TV or film!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Same I love that film! Why ruin it?? A play version would be tit IMO and wouldn’t interest me as it would ruin the film version but I can see that there is money to be made by doing this! it’s basically him doing TFM play version again in 2025 😴 I thought he wanted to be on TV? He’s not getting anywhere, same old tit! Still doing plays eh Fakey? He can’t accept he is never going to get on TV or film!
I saw a play version of it in a small theatre many years ago. It was really good - a kind of stripped down version. I loved it, although Fakey had nothing to do with it :)

Reactions: 11
Flappy is definitely in the background of Fakeys last story where Leo’s having his hair cut. I wonder if she’s had even more work done and that why she’s absent yet again on insta?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"New Brighton"...!!!
---
It was originally written for the stage. And performed by professional actors. God knows what he'll do, he starts giggling and going off script.

• Haha
I think he will really struggle with RSABT because it's not some huge production with a big cast and musical numbers. I've looked at previous reviews of the play and it appears to be a very small cast, no big fancy sets. A very stripped-back production.

He's playing a lead role which means A LOT of lines to learn and he's going to need to learn some acting skills FAST. No song and dance numbers to hide behind, no ability to ad-lib like in panto. He can't act his way out of a paper bag.

I think it will be a disaster and the critics will tear him apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've just watched Rita Sue & Bob Too after not seeing it for many, many years and RatBoy is going to be absolutely tit in it. It surely has to be one of the worst casting mistakes to go down in history. The syrup, the teeth, the campness and utter lack of talent is honestly going to bring this production to its utter death.

One of my favourite scenes is the 'argument'. That old bloke on the balcony is a legend in his own right! 😂 I loved watching a young "Janice" (Benidorm) playing Rita.

RatBoy will ruin this production. 💯

It won't work with RatBoy as Bob. No bleeping way!

---
I'm guessing these were something similar to Flappys travel scheme
View attachment 2993881
I think it might have been crypto-currency but there was another crackdown on a few influencers regarding a travel scheme. It was on Chazza's thread.
---
This was the influencer @DeniseRoyle - I put this in Chazza's Wiki as it was picked up on by the media. Same travel scam as her one and Flapz. Hopefully they will all get shut down and these bastards will end up in court/jail.

Screenshot_20240614-144330~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"We haven't got eggs inside us, we're not ducks you know"

What a bleeping film 🙌 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think he will really struggle with RSABT because it's not some huge production with a big cast and musical numbers. I've looked at previous reviews of the play and it appears to be a very small cast, no big fancy sets. A very stripped-back production.

He's playing a lead role which means A LOT of lines to learn and he's going to need to learn some acting skills FAST. No song and dance numbers to hide behind, no ability to ad-lib like in panto. He can't act his way out of a paper bag.

I think it will be a disaster and the critics will tear him apart.
Oh so no singing and dancing this is a serious acting part then. Well if he had the sense he’d take this as an opportunity to show he is able to act but I didn’t think that will be the case. He’s not advertised it yet?

Reactions: 12
That stupid Amy child’s started one to yesterday.All scammers and flaps just jumping on the band wagon.Incoming photo of spud at 7 probably and he will be back commenting on love island.Sad idiot and why is his wife hiding yet again she really is as weird as him.Could hear her in the background saying Leo had money for toys😳😳

Reactions: 11
"We haven't got eggs inside us, we're not ducks you know"

What a bleeping film 🙌 :LOL:

That bit in the car at the start when Rita says to Bob "It looks like a frozen sausage" referring to his dick. They will have to change the line to "It looks like a frozen chipolata. Where is it?" for RatBoy. 😂😂😂

• Haha
That stupid Amy child’s started one to yesterday.All scammers and flaps just jumping on the band wagon.Incoming photo of spud at 7 probably and he will be back commenting on love island.Sad idiot and why is his wife hiding yet again she really is as weird as him.Could hear her in the background saying Leo had money for toys😳😳
The amount of instacunts doing this now, no way will they all be able to make a decent living from it and Flappy isn’t in the public eye like Amy and the others that have been mentioned, so she’s got no chance. At least the others who have started them, have done it with a new account that started with 0 followers and advertise it on their insta bio. How has she been allowed to take over an account that already had 15,000 bots and not be transparent about it? and why is there no mention of it anywhere on her main Insta page? That in itself is dodgy as duck.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.