Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reel he did with Zelda, he put on TT this morning. He got barely any comments and under 100 likes and I’ve just noticed he’s now deleted it from there 😂 Remember this is the person who isn’t bothered by social media engagement 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The reel he did with Zelda, he put on TT this morning. He got barely any comments and under 100 likes and I’ve just noticed he’s now deleted it from there 😂 Remember this is the person who isn’t bothered by social media engagement 🙄😂
He's such a sad twit, fancy acting like that at 35😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What an absolute saddo 😂😂 he thinks commenting every night is gonna get him a slot on After Sun! If he loves Love Island so much and is a super fan he’s gonna have to keep commenting all summer and he will look proper sad when he doesn’t get on tv to talk about it!

he soon gave up on his story commentary though didn’t he? 😂 what a sad fucker clapping back on love island official insta page.
I seen this..sad bleep! He just can't help himself can he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's having a tantrum today isn't he? Unfollowing Loose Women, deleting posts in a strop. Bet he's doing that stupid pout right now and sulking.

He's had a bash at everything over the years- singing, presenting, reality tv, MMA fighting, acting, music theatre, influencer, dancing, football. And just not done very well in any of them. Minimal talent and a piss poor work ethic. The only thing he ever had going for him was his looks. I thought he was attractive for the first few years after he first appeared on tv. A bellend, but handsome. Please don't savage me for saying this 😂 I'll post a picture to back up my claims! 😂 But he's haggard and creepy looking now, the Turkey teef just ruined his face completely.

I think we'll be seeing some anxiety posts tomorrow, Fakeys.

How did he transition from this into a beak-nosed, Easter Island head, skin-like-a-pickled-walnut, sundamaged Skelator in around seven years?

947627_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
“You Dirty, Mucky, filthy, lying, bleeping bastard of a husband, I HATE YOU” …. This will expose him.
George Costigan was superb in this film, but he’s an amazing character actor.

I was on Twitter earlier & saw it.
The promo shot reminds me of the kid called Brick from The Middle & the other post made me laugh - I’ll try and upload it, otherwise give it a watch.

Hope everyone is good ❤
🤣🤣🤣 Good old Brick..Use to love the middle..Too funny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have irrational rage at him shifting the headphones all around his giant lugs and massive chicken nugget head whenever he’s cosplaying at being a DJ.
I want to throat punch him 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s started following St Helens Theatre Royal after they did this post ⬇ and his ‘dancing’ Buddy from TFM has commented and he has liked it but still not sharing anything himself, but instead sharing tit quotes again 🙄
I think he’s building up to his pity fest on Sunday and once he’s got the attention from that, he will then announce this huge tour he’s doing 🙄 as it’s something else he can use for content. I bet he is raging we already know and are taking the piss 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think I might have been able to load it😅
I'm gutted I can't physically see naff all he gets up too now unless one of you lovely lot upload something since cry baby blocked me, I was managing to see stuff through Flaps before but now she hardly uploads anything of herself even nevermind of head! 😭

• Haha
What did you do to upset him @Bearheads2811 😂

There is an article on the Daily Mail about ITV and cutbacks on salaries, staff not having contracts renewed etc! I wonder if they’ve let him know that he’s no longer gonna be asked to do any competitions, voiceovers etc? We joke about him doing it for free but he must get paid a bit of something.

if he doesn’t appear on ITV stuff anymore he’s definitely got the chop. And if he isn’t on ITV his “TV career” is over. Sad times!

I don’t feel sorry for him, he should accept he’s not a celebrity and be so grateful he keeps getting touring work, but no that’s beneath him. Bet he would be sharing Alice’s story if he had got an acting job on television, ungrateful twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she going to announce every time she gets someone join her scam, sorry I meant travel, scheme? So that’s 3 so far if she is. At this rate he won’t have to do that tour next year, that he clearly thinks is beneath him because she’ll be able to pay him to stay home and be her witch 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm gutted I can't physically see naff all he gets up too now unless one of you lovely lot upload something since cry baby blocked me, I was managing to see stuff through Flaps before but now she hardly uploads anything of herself even nevermind of head! 😭
You can watch him on Instanavigation.com - you are not missing much tbh especially over next few days - not sure if you know but his Dad passed away he will be posting one of the very few photos he has of him and "grieving" 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is her so called scam holiday company just independent travel agents? Not sure what the hell her dumb arse followers think they will get from paying a monthly subscription.

God he is just such an attention seeking prick🤮Father’s Day is approaching it’s woe me tit time.I very much doubt Leo tells him randomly he loves him unless food is being offered.Never grateful for duck all that self centred knob.
IMG_9980.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
God he is just such an attention seeking prick🤮Father’s Day is approaching it’s woe me tit time.I very much doubt Leo tells him randomly he loves him unless food is being offered.Never grateful for duck all that self centred knob.View attachment 2993370
‘I’m winning’ but instead of accepting the showbiz career he’s been begging for since 2012 is never going to happen, and settle down and get a regular job, he still chooses to get ‘work’ that takes him away from him, any opportunity he gets 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You can watch him on Instanavigation.com - you are not missing much tbh especially over next few days - not sure if you know but his Dad passed away he will be posting one of the very few photos he has of him and "grieving" 🙈🤣
I wonder if he managed to get a new picture of the Andrew Tate lookalike?

• Haha
Have they stopped taking Leo to nursery? No wonder he is so far behind being with those two thick idiots all day.Hair cut time big yawn.Has flaps moved out lol🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He's stopped following This Morning aswell #sacked! 😂 He's finally taking the scruff for a haircut so that will be his post/engagement for today if he says why have I got a teenager all of a sudden I will smack him one daft prick the kid is 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.