Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my friend Warren Donnelly has just been on coronation Street.
He was in prison with Roy
Warren has just posted this on his fb page.

No mention from Jake ?
Aah so is him ageing like milk left out in the sun deliberate so he can play a nonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soooo, his upcoming work schedule is Mastechef (which we strongly suspect he got booted off after the first week), some Butlins weekender gig, a gig as support act at a zoo and then touring with low budget productions playing an elf and then a nonce. bleeping hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All over the UK - erm not quite you bleeping belllend. Must be a very low budget production and that photo has made me laugh! What a wanker! 😂😂😂

bleeping hell, that's some grotty theatres he's doing. New Brighton is tiny, and an absolute tit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 21
my friend Warren Donnelly has just been on coronation Street.
He was in prison with Roy
Warren has just posted this on his fb page.

No mention from Jake ?
God my friends made me watch the film a few years ago. I think as I'd never watched it at the time it came out I just didn't get it. A pervy man shagging the teen babysitter. Bet Fakeys wishing it was a young man

• Haha
Reactions: 20
JQ is playing on stage in ‘Rita Sue and Bob too’ in Rhyl. Tickets on sale now for 2025 . How the mighty have fallen !

• Haha
He really is hitting the big time🤣🤣🤣He’s on love island posts like some sad stupid teenager.What a life no job a wife who hates him and a son with as much personality as a baked potato.

• Haha
New Brighton haven't even got it advertised yet ..
Fucks sake....
---
Fucks sake....
---
Fucks sake....
---
Fucks sake....

• Haha
Started following his 1st Love Islander of the series 🙄 also following the bloke that’s done this story about him being in RS&B but still not mentioned it himself. Imagine if it was West End or TV, he’d have shared it the minute it was announced or would have been dropping hints way before now (ie Masterchef). He hates the fact he’s got to go and do a tour in a minor production because no one in TV is interested in using him 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
no wonder he’s not sharing that poster he looks a right bellend.

I can’t believe that he’s ashamed of getting an acting job though, even if it is shite! I’m sure there’s plenty of actors who would be happy to do it so why he thinks it’s beneath him I’ll never know.

One step closer to that big Netflix series he reckons he’s gonna get l!

• Haha

I can’t believe that he’s ashamed of getting an acting job though, even if it is shite! I’m sure there’s plenty of actors who would be happy to do it so why he thinks it’s beneath him I’ll never know.

I was just thinking the same thing. He should be grateful for ANY work he gets, the talentless idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Thing is, this is now his signature pose and he thinks he looks good 🤮 When he finally admits he’s doing this, he’ll make a point of saying how proud he is, that it’s his first ‘proper’ lead acting role and it’s a good start to his acting ‘career’ 🙄 He’s got to sugar coat it somehow 😉 He thought TFM was beneath him, so how he’s going to explain this one, when the theatres in this tour are a lot smaller and less known than the ones they performed in for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh guess which nasty, bitter, jealous,ugly head has unfollowed Loose Women on insta? Finally told him to duck off and stop pestering to appear maybe? He really is just becoming more and more irrelevant and I am here for it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oooh guess which nasty, bitter, jealous,ugly head has unfollowed Loose Women on insta? Finally told him to duck off and stop pestering to appear maybe? He really is just becoming more and more irrelevant and I am here for it
Oh that is fabulous news! I'm having a drink to celebrate! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Last week it was obsessively posting on his own stories about love island.

This week it’s obsessively commenting on every love island grid post. He’s getting validation because some saddos are saying how much they are enjoying his comments. God knows what he’s gonna do next.

Brilliant news about Loose Women. He’s a very bitter little man and I love it 😊

• Haha
Bet he sent a crappy email asking why as a show regular he wasn't asked to be on the last Loose Men panel talking about mental health. He is that arrogant with such a massive ego it wouldn't surprise me we all know he kept waiting for them to ask him well it definitely isn't happening now 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.