Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, he should think himself lucky he's got this job, actor my eye. Big question is will he be able to do the full run, it is only for 10 weeks though, what you gonna do the rest of the year Fakey🤭🤭🤭

So his MC appearance must be coming up soon, then he claimed he was running the NY marathon for Sarcoma, wonder if he will🤔🤔🤔 then Elf the musical, he's spent more time doing nothing this year than working. Still no news on if he's fighting anyone either. Didn't someone offer him out, wasn't it Aaron someone when he was doing his terrible MMA fight that was 1.16 of boxing😂😂😂

This year is going tit for both of them, old nose said she was going to be on Instagram more and she's failed miserably at that🤭🤭🤭 travel scam is tit, no work of any note for Fakey just blink and you'll miss it appearances on Lorraine that he filmed himself watching, sad bleep🤣🤣🤣
That promo pic of him is hilarious, is he meant to look sexy😅🤣😂🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We have activity on the ‘travel’ account 🙄 I know she acquired 15,000 followers when she took it over but she’s got nearly 19,000 now, so I wouldn’t be bragging about 4 bookings. Hardly a good return on 4,000 extra ‘followers’ 😂
Plus the new team member is a beauty therapist from Colchester so obviously already knew her
Goa for £3713.38 for two people for a week??? Where on earth are they staying? No way is Goa that expensive.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“You Dirty, Mucky, filthy, lying, bleeping bastard of a husband, I HATE YOU” …. This will expose him.
George Costigan was superb in this film, but he’s an amazing character actor.

I was on Twitter earlier & saw it.
The promo shot reminds me of the kid called Brick from The Middle & the other post made me laugh - I’ll try and upload it, otherwise give it a watch.

Hope everyone is good ❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So what happened to all those ‘acting’ agents that were supposedly so interested in him 😂 Pretty sure he said his future was about getting a part in a Netflix movie/series cos he didn’t want to tour anymore? So I’m assuming by doing this, he’s hoping to be spotted by some major agent 😂
At least he’s managed to get some work already for next year. I just think it’s funny that he constantly implies that touring is beneath him. In fact not just implies, he proved it, the way he binned the FM off for a rugby tour just because it was being filmed and for Masterchef. Also is it mean of me, that I love the fact deep down, that the only reason he’s doing it, is cos he can’t get the TV career he’s been desperately trying for for years 😂
He hasn’t mentioned it cos I bet his plan is to bin it if something he deems more appropriate to his A lister status comes up. Especially after his upcoming starring role in Masterchef😂. He usually rubs his face on insta as he says how grateful he is to be working.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So he can't mention a play that has been announced in, but can post himself pretending to be DJ head.
I don't know why these people hire him, if he can't promote it to his "1 million" followers. I suppose bots can't fill theatre seats 😂
Screenshot_20240613_150652_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He hasn’t mentioned it cos I bet his plan is to bin it if something he deems more appropriate to his A lister status comes up. Especially after his upcoming starring role in Masterchef😂. He usually rubs his face on insta as he says how grateful he is to be working.
Totally. Remember how his mental health was supposedly at an all time low when he binned off TFM but then managed to film MC instead. He’s not mentioned he’s playing Buddy the elf yet either 😂😂😂 Can’t promote tours he’s in but will share any 30 sec appearance he gets on TV. Just wait til Masterchef is officially announced. He’ll post the standard MC picture of him wearing the apron, plus loads of stories of him watching himself on it and then even more on top of that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
DJ Dubai 🤮 is that where he thinks he will be banging out a set or two? 🤣 Still delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread Suggestion #107

DJ Dicksplat's in da house. He's an absolute twit with a Beard for a spouse. 🌈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread Suggestion #107

DJ Dicksplat's in da house. He's an absolute twit with a Beard for a spouse. 🌈

View attachment 2991905
As someone who owned 1210s for years - it’s insulting to anyone who loves music & DJing. Everything he does is for a quick ££.
He’s fading, he’s not mixing (which takes ALOT of practice) & his music choice is SHITE. He’ll be given a pre mixed recording & will twist knobs on his cd machine.
bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.