Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute saddo 😂😂 he thinks commenting every night is gonna get him a slot on After Sun! If he loves Love Island so much and is a super fan he’s gonna have to keep commenting all summer and he will look proper sad when he doesn’t get on tv to talk about it!

he soon gave up on his story commentary though didn’t he? 😂 what a sad fucker clapping back on love island official insta page.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What an absolute saddo 😂😂 he thinks commenting every night is gonna get him a slot on After Sun! If he loves Love Island so much and is a super fan he’s gonna have to keep commenting all summer and he will look proper sad when he doesn’t get on tv to talk about it!

he soon gave up on his story commentary though didn’t he? 😂 what a sad fucker clapping back on love island official insta page.
Wonder if he’ll bother so much once Sam is back on After Sun this week 😂
He comments on all these shows ie LI, CBB, SCD and always ends up getting passive aggressive with someone on there. He tags these programmes and comments to try and get noticed but does he not realise, if they do notice him, they’ll also be noticing his snarky replies to people as well? Hardly professional behaviour from somebody desperate to work in the ‘industry’. Me. I love it when he snipes back 😂 He just keep proving himself to be the head we all know he is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Saddo gets his kicks by sitting all night talking about love island.Bet his wife loves her husband would rather try to get likes online than find a job.He really is a embarrassment and how long can he just sit back doing nothing😳Not sure how the hell these two are paying the bills.Stupid posts with his childish mum really give me the ick.She’s as desperate as him and everything is so set up it’s not even funny to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just over 7,000 likes on his and Zelda’s reel. I know looking at Instagram, people don’t get anywhere near the likes they used to, well barring if you’re Ronaldo or a Kardashian 😂, but his reels with mummy used to get at least 30,000 likes on them. I mean I know his followers are on the downward slide but he’s still meant to have over 1 million of them. 7,000 likes from that many followers isn’t going to help his sought after engagement rate much 😂
Wonder if he’s got any work the remainder of the week?
Had a thought. Maybe another reason he went to Zelda’s, was to try and find a different photo of his dad to use for Sunday. I’ve no doubt he’s already planning his content for it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just over 7,000 likes on his and Zelda’s reel. I know looking at Instagram, people don’t get anywhere near the likes they used to, well barring if you’re Ronaldo or a Kardashian 😂, but his reels with mummy used to get at least 30,000 likes on them. I mean I know his followers are on the downward slide but he’s still meant to have over 1 million of them. 7,000 likes from that many followers isn’t going to help his sought after engagement rate much 😂
Wonder if he’s got any work the remainder of the week?
Had a thought. Maybe another reason he went to Zelda’s, was to try and find a different photo of his dad to use for Sunday. I’ve no doubt he’s already planning his content for it 🤢
You know him so well. I bet there are photos Zelda just won’t let him use. I can just image him swearing at her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A pic came up on my instagram for Kerry Katona and her recent nose/cheek fillers and bloody hell flappys face looks identical to hers. It’s like they’ve seen the same surgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bloody love that film!

So he's taking the lead role of Bob. Be interesting to see if Sicknote can do the full run. He had small parts in Footloose and Full Monty, was easy enough to bring in an understudy when he was skiving off and not disrupt the production too much. I don't think he has the work ethic to take on a starring role. He'll be skiving off all the time with one of his many fake ailments.
---

• Haha
  • Heart
So what happened to all those ‘acting’ agents that were supposedly so interested in him 😂 Pretty sure he said his future was about getting a part in a Netflix movie/series cos he didn’t want to tour anymore? So I’m assuming by doing this, he’s hoping to be spotted by some major agent 😂
At least he’s managed to get some work already for next year. I just think it’s funny that he constantly implies that touring is beneath him. In fact not just implies, he proved it, the way he binned the FM off for a rugby tour just because it was being filmed and for Masterchef. Also is it mean of me, that I love the fact deep down, that the only reason he’s doing it, is cos he can’t get the TV career he’s been desperately trying for for years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bloody love that film!

So he's taking the lead role of Bob. Be interesting to see if Sicknote can do the full run. He had small parts in Footloose and Full Monty, was easy enough to bring in an understudy when he was skiving off and not disrupt the production too much. I don't think he has the work ethic to take on a starring role. He'll be skiving off all the time with one of his many fake ailments.
---
He’s mad. He could be promoting this and be proud to be in the lead role but it’s as if he’s embarrassed. I saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang last week and it was brilliant and one thing I noticed was that they all loved what they did and all seemed to get along so well. The cast promote it on their Instagrams and are rightly proud of what they do. Does he think doing this is beneath him? I’ve said before he could really use his platform to showcase what he does and go behind the scenes (without humiliating anyone!) as people would be interested. Instead he posts pathetic reels which aren’t funny!

• Heart
I bloody love that film!

---
The actors playing Rita and Sue will need to be phenomenal actors to pretend they fancy this gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god🙈 Is this show meant to be set in the same era as the original film or present time? If set in the past how is Fake meant to pass for that era with his scribble tats, dangley gay earring, a syrup carved into his bonce & Beppe de Marco beard (no not you Flaps). He just looks like his usual, cheesey, awful self.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.