Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
The most uncharitable, unlikeable, selfish, whinging, waste of space to walk a toe path. This other fella Chris should be made the ambassador for Sarcoma. Someone who is selfless, honorable and their heart set firmly in the right place.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

trine

Chatty Member
Does anyone understand a single word of his ‘song’?
I genuinely couldn’t make it out, just heard nasal whining alongside a tuneless strum on his guitar 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Don't believe he was in A+E, he would have put multiple stories up showing him posing with nurses etc, he's done this before with medication showing boxes but not the labels so you can't see the name and the date-nah this is all fake for attention, like has been said he will be perfectly ok for his holiday.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
The thing about Fake & Flaps's tragic life is that it makes you soooo grateful for your own. There is nothing remotely wholesome, likeable or rateable about them. Who would want their lives? Who is this new breed of brainless insta huns who slavishly follow them? Who are these idiots who say 'cute' or 'gorgeous' or 'I could eat him all up' about a 3 year old they don't know? Who looks at Flaps with her grossly altered, slapped face arse & thinks I'd like a bit of that. Who the hell would slaver over Wiggy in his little white pants & Sharpie scribbles except for some of the gay community?

They must hate Tattle as we SEE them & SEE through them. We are relentless & we don't miss a thing. There are receipts piling up for both of them. I'm pretty sure the tabloids keep tabs on places like Tattle & it's always there for future ammunition. For what ever reason we may have to resign ourselves to our lovely Crazy not returning. But we will honour her hard work in highlighting these Insta z-list jokes by keeping it going. They don't get off that lightly🙌🙏🥳

• Heart
  • Sad

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Naproxen is given for ladies with horrific periods, adenomyosis and fibroids. To see this twat given it for a bloody blister is a joke!
I’m on naproxen for gallstones but have to take lanzoprazole with them as well, he is absolutely pathetic, he loves being ill because he can tell his work coach at the jobcentre then he doesn’t have to look for work 🤣

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Exactly. What’s he done since the Full Monty finished? Done one competition for ITV win and attended some pr events to my recollection. He’s probably spent more money getting himself to London for these z lister get togethers, than he’s earnt in the last 6 weeks.
I know it wouldn’t have been a huge amount, but I’m sure he would have got paid to present at the hair and beauty awards this Saturday, but instead he’s binned it off for a holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s how reliable he is. Done it last year when he bailed on the festival, to go on her grifted trip to Menorca and has done it yet again this year.
The charity walk and ‘fractured ligaments’ were clearly premeditated so he could go on a grifted little trip instead of ‘presenting’ the Hair and Beauty Awards! What a wanker using/making a mockery of a charity walk and the dedicated people involved, he would never have done that walk, he used it as an excuse! He’s vile! I thought he wanted to be a presenter?? Im sure its not just tattle that picked up on this, the industry and people he allegedly sent them self tapping tapes to would have surly picked up on this also. Thinks he’s fooling people? Gobshite!

• Heart

TrACE22

🤦‍♀️ Flaps has joined the travel pyramid scheme along with Chazza. Pair of desperate cunts.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My sister got ‘recruited’ to this holiday MLM scam thing , by an ex towie person … it’s an absolute con pyramid scheme …. It takes her about 5 hours to find a deal cheap enough to offer a client , then you get a teeny tiny commission from it , but only once they’ve returned …. So she’s basically booked one holiday so far and will earn £50 in May 2025 when her customer gets back from the holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 the real money is earned from recruiting other people to book holidays … in other words is the ultimate pyramid scheme / scam / con … 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Incoming! The fake laugh to make it look like he's sooo in & down with everyone🙄 If we can see through the fake laugh he must know everyone else can. It's the way he clutches himself helplessly to add a layer of 'sincerity.'
Screenshot_20240606-144040_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
So dick head turned up in trainers a thin jacket😳No water and a fucking nose strip on for what reason I have no idea.He really is a embarrassment and his 50 stories and constant moaning was completely unnecessary😡😡

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The whole cast for Celebrity gogglebox has been announced today and I’m sure no one on here will be surprised, to learn that Fakey and Zelda haven’t made the list 😂

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I hope he does go to the hospital and they ‘accidently’ give him a lethal dose of something and put us all out this misery because he has got to be the biggest cunt ever to walk this earth he is fucking vile

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Oh trust him to jump on the Insta bandwagon! Just like Chazza Dawson, chucking this up there to make them look caring, concerned & appalled. They don't have the first idea what's going on, don't watch the news or allow it to enter their disinterested, shallow lives.
View attachment 2961969

I’m furious. These CUNTS are uneducated FUCKWITS who are using GENOCIDE to garner views. These FUCKS can go FUCK THEMSELVES (I’m fucking furious). Some of us have been waiting protesting, raising funds for Gaza & basically trying to get the world to wake up.

Then you have these opportunities CUNTS, if Israel offered them money to support them they would.

• Angry
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Imagine prompting your child to say something just so you can film it for insta content 🤢 Pretty sure Leo doesn’t even know what the word love means at this stage. As for the tan on him 😡😡😡
Imagine being Flaps in the background listening to her husband train NikNak to say 'Daddy I love you very much' over & over again. Come on Leo say it for daddy, look daddy will film you, just say it, please say it, no not like that, try again I love you very much, come on now it'll make ace content, I'll give you a cake, try & make the words clearer we don't want Tattle thinking you're a dumb klutz...

• Sick
  • Sad

Robin71

VIP Member
I see Joel Dommett is presenting Lorraine on Thursday and Friday too busy with other work commitments were you fakey or did it clash with your job search interview at the Job Centre?

• Haha
  • Heart