Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
I have a friend who lost his wife at 60 to cancer, and he walks and walks, has lost 6 stone himself, forcing to walk and complete the charity events and has walks a couple of times every month- 20 miles + at the weekends. He works all week in a warehouse as well. He shows himself walking, posts the giving donation pages for the charities then afterwards puts a thank you up.
That's it.
A true fundraiser who literally goes the extra mile. Like many, many others. UNselfishlessly.

Unlike this self-entitled work-shy cunt , nearly 1/2 his age.......

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
As the weather is 💩 I thought it’s about time I wrote another ode about fakey

Old fakey I see is still being a knob
Telling everyone he off to a job
Crap looking breakfast and no runny egg
Off to annoy someone or maybe to beg
Him being a pro footballer in a distant past
Like everything else it obviously didn’t last
He arrives at noon at the football ground
Looking for someone just to hound
Wonder if he will say “make some noise”
Only for attention from some young boys
A charity match all in a good cause
Him hoping it will open some jobbing doors
We are waiting for his master chef debut
Bet everything he cooked was absolute poo
His whole boring life is like Groundhog Day
No work or sponsors are willing to pay
He might do better if he admits to being gay
I’m sure other will then show him the way
But for now he will carry on pretending
Often annoying and being offending
A wife he takes out for an occasional outing
Every photo she looks boring and pouting
One child that’s disruptive and still pissing
The other child that constantly missing
Mortgage and bills mounting day by day
Doing this and that with very little pay
Both seem lazy and deluded as fuck
Constantly sitting in a house full of muck
Any real work he gets is now very rare
Bet the sad bastard thinks this isn’t fair
Looking a Pratt whilst doing a dance
He still thinks he is in with a chance
People with personalities will win every time
Other people seem to be doing just fine
Start acting like your actual age
Look after your family without any rage
Both your sons look frightened with you
Then maybe people will be kinder too
It’s hard being a parent and spouse as well
But others manage it but they don’t tell
Your whole miserable life isn’t doing great
Everyone you meet doesn’t think it just fate
Non of these people want to be your mate
Also bringing out the dead is now to late
You had plenty of time when they were here
But you couldn’t be bothered to be near
You seem to be ugly inside and out
Still a work shy fucker with absolute nowt
I can only assume that you must be thick
As people you meet they think you’re a dick
The expression on their faces tells us all
They cannot stand being near such a fool
But carry on being an absolute prick
Gives us tattlers the absolute 💕

• Heart
  • Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Just had a quick look at Chris’ instagram and there’s not one post about how tired/injured/in pain he is, shows you who’s done it for a selfless reason and who is trying to raise their own profile.

• Angry

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I shouldn’t be shocked but I am. He’s stooped extra low to make this walk about himself! It should have been about the guy who’s started it in memory of his brother!

I honestly hate this prick. And the scamming cow.

• Heart

Shel86

There’s been a lot over the years, all documented on here. The constant being topless, the clipboards on the red carpet, ‘make some noise’ (🤮🤮), grief tourism, saying you are donating to charity and not doing so, over exposure of his toddler, making up situations for content like the infamous rat 🤣, being a clingon with other z listers, sharing only positive reviews of himself and not the show he’s in, the list goes on… and on and on and on. But, I can honestly say, that ‘dj’ing’ is the worst. It makes me die every time I see it. This time feels like the worst 😭😭 the nodding head, the ‘cheeky’ smirks, acting like he’s totally into the music and beat 🤮😭 why is it like he’s cos playing at different roles constantly? I feel like a need a long shower after watching that… I feel dirty 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hey All,

Sorry I got so aggressively annoyed yesterday - but I find the whole Gaza situation just horrific, it’s haunting & I think it’s established I speak my mind.

I have tried to upload some document about travel MLM but it won’t let me & I’ve tried various times. Now, as I said I helped a friend who was doing a doc on travel MLM and we got hold of guidelines, commission structures (you ain’t making money on booking holidays, you are making money on recruiting).

Soph is a piece of FUCKING SHIT to me now. The lazy cunt doesn’t want to work - remember fashion school, remember her shit gym wear, remember her kids wear … she’s someone who would sell fucking cyanide pills if she thought she would get money. I despise these skint FUCKS who try to give the impression of thriving due to these business ventures, only for these gullible idiots to buy into this bullshit (I struggle with sympathy for these people, especially an adult who can see for themselves what is going on, but they choose delusion instead).

Anyway, hope everyone is good ❤

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Get ready for the grid post(s) when he’s done, about how the thought of his little brother and dad was what kept him going through the most difficult thing he’s ever done in his life.
Bingo on him posting a family picture when he finishes, well definitely Leo will be involved, Flaps and Fred may get included to help the engagement. Then a picture of himself and maybe his feet 🤮 and finally the same old picture of his dad and brother. We all know he’s going to be dining out on this for days 😴

• Sick

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
How many stories ?

Hey Everyone, hope you are all good.
My brother did a 50 mile walk when he was in 4th year (I don’t know what year that is & not interest in knowing) and he was 14/15 they did it over a weekend & he was in school on the Monday, it’s an annual thing. He went to a different secondary to me, but I remember we went to see him & his mates around midnight & they were FUCKED but had an amazing time. This was in 1994 & he does it every year (he’s raised a fortune over the years) & no I never fancied it at all.

The other problem with PANTO BOY is he is an altruistic narcissist - I’ve maybe said this before.
His constant quest for validation is exhausting - you know when he has not had his fill as that’s when he brings out the dead relatives or his FUCKING ANXIETY. He didn’t do this walk for charity - he’s not even plugged the charity, just documenting HIM & what’s he’s DOING FOR OTHERS (fuck all, if he cared about the cause he would add it to EVERY STORY) but then if you focus on the charity it takes it away from him. CUNT.

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I bet he asked them for the crutches and leg support. I doubt he needs them.
Im not from the UK but that was a very quick trip to A&E! X-rays, etc in less than an hour or two?? Thats some very good service yous got over there if so?? but im thinking this prick went to his gp and bought them crutches and boot in a mobility shop!

• Haha
  • Heart

Whazgoinin

No stories since 3 hours ago, you would have thought since he's walking through the night he'd have done a few. Or his feet are in bits and he's moaning like the bitch he is🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hes such a mood hoover. It'll be hard enough for the original team doing the physical feat, as well as mentally getting through it. I bet they're struggling with him constantly harping on about the state of his feet and how shit hes feeling. Always making it about him. For once not sharing thoughts of his brother, dad or cancer sufferers, its allllll about him.
Go home and get in your dirty ice tub.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I might know who was responsible for the comment about the fight money and fake wouldn't see it that account has been blocked by fakey
Even better 😂 So now when he reads on here, he’ll find out that somebody has written on Jordan Banjos account about him lying about donating and there’s fuck all he can do about it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
There's a 70 year old guy with them, twice his age, who he says hasn't moaned once and is just getting on with it.
And he's still whinging about his feet :cautious:

View attachment 2957586
Jesus Christ a little perspective for god sake Fakey you’re doing this is raise money for people with CANCER. You know that deadly disease that people don’t get to say in a few hours it will be all over and I can have a nice hot bath unlike you.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Oh poor Jakey wakey. Never mind, mummy will kiss his poor footy wooty better.
And he'll make a miraculous recovery on holiday.
Twat. Grow up.
---
Cue a story and photo drop to the sidebar of shame for some attention.....
---
Is her new business a scam?
Do bears shit in the woods?
These two wankers never do anything honest.
---
He's got infected blisters🙄🙄🙄 they didn't look infected yesterday evening🤔🤔🤔
Such a fucking baby and he's off to the gym ffs, how about seeing your mum wife and kids you prick🤬🤬🤬
Welcome back @Joon, hope you're ok🥰
If it's infected blisters, why's he got a surgical boot on for???
I had one of those when I broke my ankle.
Sad twat, he's asked for that and the crutch for attention.
Someone set this cunt on fire, he'll get loads of it then.
Wasting time in A & E when he could have gone to his GP tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart