Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
He’s only been there 10 mins and he’s already filming and tagging other ‘celebs’ in 🤮 For somebody whose mother said he’d be in a boot for 6 weeks, only 10 days ago, he’s had a miraculous recovery to be kicking a ball about today 🙄
He's like the irritating cunt that nobody likes, frantically on the outside, tagging any fucker he spots,trying to ' big up' a lifestyle, success etc.

It's really pathetic from a 36 Yr old man living a lie.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Genuinely have never seen or heard somebody moan so much when they’re doing something for charity 🤦🏻‍♀️ How many more times is he going to tell us it’s the hardest thing he’s ever done 😴 Again he needs to think of the people who are having chemo, radiotherapy, etc… and ask how they feel - cunt 🤬. So now Flaps is taking the boys to the finish line instead of dropping them at Zelda’s. That’s 💯 being done for insta content and nothing else.
I’m so glad my rain dance worked this morning 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Robin71

VIP Member
Reckons he's broken his foot dickhead as if he would be able to walk all the way with a broken foot and if he had tripped or anything and hurt it we definitely would have heard about it

• Haha
Reactions: 27

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s badly injured so can’t go 🤣🤣🤣imagine letting your wife go away with two kids by herself.Maybe they couldn’t afford his plane fare🤣Or the food🤣Or maybe she hates him that much she left him behind👍👍👍

• Haha
If president Netanyahu offered quickenden some cash to come and promote Israel. He would have soph on her travel agents desk faster than Leo can eat snacks.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
....if he was working part time on a building site, then he wouldn't be anxious, would he? On wages , £150 a day..... He could still go off for a few days and do a bit in the media if it cropped up....then go back to it.....
But the lazy cunt doesn't want to work .
Apart from being a workshy cunt, I also think he really believes that doing a ‘normal’ job is now beneath him and let’s be honest, he could never take the banter on a building site 😂

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
I could imagine him giving his sob story to a doc, yes I walked 100 miles for charideeeeee, that’s me doc just all about my dead family , who I milk when my engagement is low, and Charideeeeeeee, which I never give any of my monies to,
Oh wow Jake ur such an awesome hooman

Everything he does is 2 stroke his ego, the giant ego it is, when he has no interesting talent or even a decent personality that will offset the lack of talent, again a insufferable toad of a person,l!

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Going back to Flappys scam. Laughing at her saying about travel being a passion of theirs. She is aware we’ve seen some of the places they’ve stopped at 😂

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Fucking hell, I'm 51, I've smoked daily since 1986 and spent most of the 1990's on sunbeds or off my nut at raves.

And I STILL have less wrinkles than Fakey 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

HMC

VIP Member
She’s busy deleting negative comments, that can be her new job 😬
IMG_4265.jpeg
IMG_4264.jpeg

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
It absolutely kills me that he makes a massive deal out of going to “work” for the day on average once a month 😂

reminds me of being a teenager when you had to put a shift in after a night out or whatever. Hes such a childish fucker! This man is 35!

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
Praying on the single mums with little money, yes I can scam you out of what little you have 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I don’t understand why GMB and Lorraine, which are basically the same program, would use two different people to do the same job? I actually think that Fakey has offered to do it for free (well Polly offered him) just to get his face back out there. Richard Arnold I’d imagine is under contract at GMB, so he makes sense but to ‘pay’ Fakey as well, doesn’t.
Richard obviously stayed there overnight the fact he was live this morning but Fakey didn’t and his part was all prerecorded, so I just can’t understand why they used him as well? Polly obviously got on her knees for someone at ITV again 🤢 Talking of Polly. I actually think the way she accompanies him to all these minor appearances, being his hype person, filming and taking pictures all the time, is another reason, along with many other more obvious ones 😂, that he gets overlooked. I mean who takes their publicist along to hold their hand like he does? In fact he’s the only ex reality contestant I know of that even has a publicist. Most are able to book jobs with just a manager. It really doesn’t bode well for him, that he has both a manager and a publicist and still he’s lucky to get the dregs no one else wants.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The guy who dropped out is probably happily strolling along well behind, now that he is rid of that nasty piece of work.

We have said it hundreds of times, I know, but he is such a downright nasty and disrespectful individual. Who but he, would refer to a walk they were doing for charity as 'this shit' and whine and moan throughout?

Yes, it's probably not an easy undertaking but he is a relatively young man, and presumably reasonably healthy. And irony of all ironies, how much he uses the story of his deceased father and brother to garner publicity for ...yes, you know the answer already... HIMSELF.

So he knows what it's like to lose close family to the terrible disease that is cancer. He presumably has a slight inkling as to what they went through. Something that sadly so many people have gone through and are going through.

And yet he can't STFU about himself! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry