Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

VIP Member
He has no idea what he is doing on those decks he is literally turning the same two knobs and wearing his headphones in what he thinks is a cool dj way

• Haha
Reactions: 26

trine

Chatty Member
IMG_5624.png

This photo perfectly sums up father and son.
Fakey fully aware of his surroundings and putting on a stellar performance with the teary face.
Spudalina absolutely oblivious to his surroundings, can tell he’s wondering who where why what eeeeee!
---
Also - him saying he will be back in a week.
Fucking hardy-ha-ha, as if he could stay away from social media for a week.

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I see Adam and Ryan Thomas have been given a new ITV game show to present together. If those two overbearing, attention seeking, childish twats are being given those sort of opportunities, I think it speaks volumes how irrelevant and low down the pecking order someone like Fakey really is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Its honestly despicable of her to try and scam people during a cost of living crisis. Its exactly why he hasnt shared it. He shares everything she posts, except this. Because no one will touch him if he's associated with a scam.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
I honestly have never seen anyone post so much fucking moaning in my life.He seriously needs to go sit in a dark room and sort his addiction to social media.Non stop moan after moan its actually embarrassing.He has overshadowed what this walk is actually about and made it about his fucking feet.He may get the likes he wants with his kids and stupid wife but we all know on here what the true purpose of this was😡😡

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s barely advertised the just giving part of it and wouldn’t you think that Flappy would put the link on her stories as well? Can share each others ads, pathetic couple challenges etc… but can’t be bothered to share a link for a charity that’s supposed to be so close to his heart 😡

• Angry

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hey everyone,

Hope you all are all good (no sign of @CrazyBaldhead - hope she’s ok).

Firstly, he’s soo fucking desperate it’s painful - I am cringing inside at this. He will attach himself to ANYONE he thinks can get him a spot on tv or something, it’s so transparent & blatant to see him attempt to ingratiate himself with ANYONE. He reminds me of a few people I’ve known in my lifetime who are like this & act like this. There is no way they are paying him - it’s charity (well, maybe they are since the cunt is a charity at this point) and didn’t he make a CUNT of himself last year - I mean a REAL CUNT OF HIMSELF because he was soo shit.

Oh and the post of him DJing (insert fuck off emoji) is so painful - it’s very Sallie Axel, cosplay DJ. It’s evident it’s going to be a premixed set and he’ll do FUCK ALL except pretend to twist knobs.
Let’s not forget also this man is nearly 40 & acts like a man in his 20s who is thick as PIGSHIT, that’s not something to be proud of.

• Heart

Shel86

I’m totally outing myself as a loser here but those ‘singing’ videos of Jake reminds me of when I was a kid and would sit in the mirror singing along to Westlife, pretending I was filming a music video and imitating all the cheesy boyband longing looks down the camera 🤣🤣 how does he watch that back and think ‘yeh, I’ll post that!’ And I’m not even starting on the vocals 😬😩🙃

• Haha

Shel86

He seems to have ramped up the shite commentary on LI this series. Sam secured the LI podcast and Aftersun gigs by being a big fan and his HILARIOUS (read that, Jake!) videos watching it. Sam is obviously getting busier and busier by the day and has stepped down from the podcast, can’t do this first week of Aftersun because of Soccer Aid so I reckon Jake is thinking as Sam’s profile continues to rise he might not be able to do the next series at all so he’s attempting to copy what got Sam the job in the first place. It’s not going to work! Sam is personable, genuinely funny and witty, very very very good at social media (fan of him or not his ads are always impeccably produced!) I’m on to you Jake and it’s really really never going to happen!

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
And if this isn’t proof enough of the real reason he did this. In pain, broken foot apparently, etc…but first thing he thinks to do is post a reel on social media. He’ll be creaming himself with the engagement it’s getting 🙄 That will soon go back to normal when he rinses and repeats this, like he does with everything else he does 🤢

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
I’d be mortified if I was him that he’s not deemed ‘celeb’ enough to play and all these people he’s tagging in, know that 😂 Roman Kemp is looking at him as if to say who’s this fucking knob 😂 and now he’s back on the fucking squirrel as well 🤦🏻‍♀️
Whats worse, is he's begged someone to take photos of him!

Tom Grennan: Nicest guy around, has music career.

Fakey: Biggest Cunt around, has no career.

• Haha
  • Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Never seen anyone look so happy to have a self inflicted ailment- he will milk this all week

This reminds me of the physio who told him he was faking the leg injury 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha