Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fakeyflaps

I live on outskirts of colchester, nursery fees even with the 30hours funding is still £980 a month for 4 days. I suspect that is why goblin isnt at nursery….
Also, a friend of mine goes to David Lloyd colchester and says Fakey is an absolute bellend when he is there. absolutely loves himself. apparently flaps is worse and very stuck up.
No more tea other than they think they are something special but many people at the gym either dont give a shit about them or dont know who they are anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
While he’s constantly coming on his stories to moan about how hard it is, he should instead be thinking of the people who actually have cancer and are fighting a daily battle everyday, not just for a fucking weekend 😡. I don’t doubt it’s hard but the only reason he keeps coming on his stories is for attention and for everybody to tell him how wonderful he is 🤮 Whilst the people and the families he’s supposedly walking for, are living with this 24/7, he’s got a few hours left to do and then is being chauffeured by his beard back to his mummys to get spoilt and then got yet another holiday to look forward to next week.
If I was his management, family, friends, etc… I’d be telling him to shut the fuck up and think about how selfish he’s coming across.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

bluecups

VIP Member
I tried watching it but had to switch off as he was insufferable. Constant swearing from the off, stumbling over his words and clearly on the sniff. Successful public speaking requires you to speak more slowly than usual and he was just gabbling away.

When he announced Aston Merrygold was going to be singing there was a massive cheer and he said "That was a bigger cheer than I got" and then said his own name to get people to cheer. Sad fucker.

And, I shit you not, he actually got his phone out and got everyone to cheer whilst he took a photo of the audience. FFS.

I'm sure there's plenty of comedy gold in the rest of it but I couldn't bear to watch any more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Remember when Stacey Solomon got her massive new house with a pool and Fakey commented saying I can’t wait to be able to do this for my family 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Imagine an interview with the other participants.

- So what was the hardest part for you? The tiredness? The sore feet?
- No. Having to endure that pillock, whatshisface with the hairpiece, the X-Factor reject. That was definitely the hardest part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So he has got painkillers and preventative antibiotics just in case he gets secondary infection as the skin is broken and he's a dirty git
And it's all his own fault. He's obviously made no real preparations.
No training. Hasn't worn appropriate walking boots/socks .
Hasn't put any kind of foot/toe care on, I e., padded soles, preventative dressing around his toes, etc . Didn't take a foot first aid kit. Didn't take padded walking socks. Didn't take enough water.
The stupid arrogant cunt basically treated it as a walk to the off licence and back.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What a wingey wankerface! My mum recently went to doctor with an infected blister on her foot and was prescribed flucloxacillin as cellulitis had started to develop around it. She’s a cancer patient and had to be forced to go as she felt it was ‘silly’. He boils my piss! Ps long time lurker but finally verified my account 🙈 Love the commentary on this attention seeing gobshite 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 32

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I honestly have never seen anyone post so much fucking moaning in my life.He seriously needs to go sit in a dark room and sort his addiction to social media.Non stop moan after moan its actually embarrassing.He has overshadowed what this walk is actually about and made it about his fucking feet.He may get the likes he wants with his kids and stupid wife but we all know on here what the true purpose of this was😡😡
He’s done over 50 stories since he started this walk and has only shared the just giving link once. I think as you say we all know what the true reason behind this walk was.

Reactions: 32

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240526-171104_Chrome.jpg

This quote penned by his very own ignorant digits just about sums him up. From the '...for some reason' which I take he didn't really have any good reason, to 'he's been doing things for his brother for a while' like what do YOU do Fakey?? And the finale: 'never again will I walk a 100 miles...' I bet he thought this would get him a stint on TM or LW. Lantern jawed Polly Parrot going into blow job over drive trying to set something up for this week. This is why he doesn't deserve any part of the Sarcoma Trust.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

trine

Chatty Member
Leo said “keep going Daddy”

Sure he did 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Oh how I laughed.
---
In all seriousness though, these guys have probably been planning this walk for the best part of a year and this absolute wankstain has come along at the last minute and shoved his big beak in, jumped on board for his own attention seeking and is now making it a circus. He’s already bringing them down with his whining and bitching, constant stupid questions and filming. I bet they’re praying he’ll fall into that canal. I wonder if they’ve all said by now “it’s okay mate, you can quit now” just to get rid of the prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
One two three four five once I caught a whinging egotist alive..
View attachment 2959554
I demand that this is nominated for the next thread title 🤣!

The photo of him with the two boys, if someone asked me to guess what age he is, going by that photo, I would say mid-fifties. At least.

If Sophie had any sense, she would run now, with the two boys, and not look back. Leave him to his mother.
I know she won't though.

• Haha
Reactions: 30