Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof2boys

I don’t get paying a monthly fee to travel. I travel (due to work) quite a lot & it wouldn’t benefit myself & it would annoy me paying someone who isn’t ABTA registered or even that knowledgeable to book my travel. I get ALOT of discounts via various sites due to rewards of nights stayed.
Agree like I say I purely book my own

Reactions: 11

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Might be for bed as he's in his pyjamas. My daughter took longer to be dry at night. It did look like he was in proper pants the other day. Poor kid. As others have said no privacy at all. On display for strangers all the time.
Just because he's wearing pants for a photo doesn't mean he's wearing them all the time. Poor lad probably peed his self in them later.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Mumof2boys

But it isn’t cheaper though ? There are tonnes of sites you can use free to find the best deals without joining an MLM.
The ones nice booked it's been miles cheaper get agent rates direct from the hotel
---
The ones nice booked it's been miles cheaper get agent rates direct from the hotel
And I don't push it or recruit just book purely for our family holidays

Nixxs

VIP Member
Definitely said next weekend cos I thought at the time, if it’s for a few days does that mean it’s without Fred because surely she’s not taking him out of school again because he’ll be due back in Mon or Tues.
Kids here are off for half term so maybe he is too

MissMona

I had this yoghurt maker years ago. Purchased from an Ideal Home exhibition. Great gadget but definitely a 5 minute wonder unless you constantly eat tons of yoghurt.

Sm99uk

The other thing that has made me laugh is, he follows literally any brand he can, any person he comes across, even if he only met them for 2 mins, anyone that tags him in a photo but he’s not following his own wife’s travel business 😂
He was showing as following it the other day when it was private and still showing as following to me today.

Reactions: 9

Justdee

Chatty Member
It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s filmed those pretending to be at home but has actually gone on holiday. It really did sound like his voice in one of Sophie’s stories sat by the pool.

obviously my theory is completely wrong if he does end up at his pointless hair and beauty awards lol.
I thought it was him to x

Mumof2boys

Basically an MLM.
You sign up, pay a fee to get your ABTA number and then you’re encouraged to recruit others. The longer someone stays with the company the more money you make. All a huge scam!
I do it ..don't recruit only use it for my own travel can book direct to hotels cheaper

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think she said for a few days so maybe they’ll be back. Probably trying to dump the kids somewhere. New cat and they bugger off 🤦‍♀️
Definitely said next weekend cos I thought at the time, if it’s for a few days does that mean it’s without Fred because surely she’s not taking him out of school again because he’ll be due back in Mon or Tues.

Attachments

Reactions: 8