Jake Quickenden #105 he really is the turd that just won’t flush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is the penny going to drop that he’s had his 5 minutes of fame and blown it by not getting skilled in anything. He is now irrelevant and so last year πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. They both need a reality check and to get in the real world/work asap!
Unfortunately the penny is never going to drop with him. He really is that deluded that he believes his big break is still going to come πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When actors work starts to fizzle out & they've had a good few tv series under their belt, they normally go off & buy a pub, or something and retire from acting when the work drys up.......

Jakeys work hasn't startedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a few pop ups on camera in links lols

I did far, far more than that in my old job ,round my day job before I retired , and I wasn't on itv or anything lols πŸ˜…

His latest quote😳If you are tired keep going😳Why would that prick be tired he really is an idiot and I’m loving no one is interested in him.Boring beige family a miserable wife and no money πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hahahaha, but don't worry, 'its nearly the weekend!'
Monday to Friday can't mean ANYTHING to him, like it does the normal population, how's the weekend any different when he doesn't *do* anything, what a joke.
Feeling tit Fakey? Takes some of you own advice; Go out, go for a walk - GO AND GET A bleeping JOB!- try it, you might feel better...

Reactions: 20
Seems almost like itv don't trust him to be live on TV...
He looks old and nasty and bitter it spills out from him
And this love island stuff does he realise not everyone watches it so his alienating even more people,.or does he not realise they've filled the Google box cast and that's his audition πŸ˜‚
I bet he hasn't showered yet even after the gym he looks like he smells

And flapz posting pics of herself and till not admiting she has a new nose

Reactions: 22
Flapz hasnt done her " Max Wall" pose for a while now. Perhaps we need to see it again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He'll be "making some noise" in the car park like last year.
If I was him, I'd give it up and look for ordinary work. He's been rumbled, and the 15 mins is over .....
---

That chin. He looks like the love child of Jimmy Hill and Stephen Bear .....
It’s getting bigger by the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The running commentary and fake laughing at love Island is bleeping embarrassing. Talking like Joey Essex is a great pal of his. How does his wife put up with him? Imagining trying to sit and watch it and he's just rabbiting on and rewinding it throughout. She probably watches in a separate room. Imagine what an ick that would be , and you're married to the thing. πŸ˜³πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t forget he also got looked over this week by ITV Win by that David bloke who wears the pink blazer and no trousers who won CBB 🀭 Anyone would just give up and stop embarrassing themselves at that stage!
I think he looks a right plonker the way he dresses. It gets on my nerves

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How is he not embarrassed showing that tv πŸ˜‚
Jeeez those flamin wires, the Goblin will probably yank that off the wall one day when the cake tins empty, it looks like something a bloody student would temporarily put up! πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
---
Don’t lose hope πŸ˜‚ I was blocked and then for some unknown reason, he unblocked me a few months later. I have now blocked him, so just unblock and reblock when I want to be nosey πŸ˜‚
He got into a right spat with me one day dead argumentitve and because I kept coming back with a genuine reply Mummy's boy couldn't take it anymore and blocked me, he should of been grateful I was follwing the dozy twit in the first place!. Now as much as I literally cant stand him I miss having a nosey as to what ridiculous thing the Knobs doing next! 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Long day??? WTF!!! It’s already almost 9am even if he is β€œworking” until 9pm still only a regular 12 hour shift for most people. He’s bleeping delulu. Poncing about getting your d hard over fan boying

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never ever come across anybody in the β€˜public eye’ that announces whenever they’ve got β€˜work’ like he does πŸ™„ Can’t be that long a day, if he’s still home at 830 in the morning. It’s like he wants everyone to congratulate him for working a couple of hours a week πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
It absolutely kills me that he makes a massive deal out of going to β€œwork” for the day on average once a month πŸ˜‚

reminds me of being a teenager when you had to put a shift in after a night out or whatever. Hes such a childish fucker! This man is 35!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a joke of a man😳I have three twelve hours night shifts this weekend.Thats what you call work and not some idiot shouting make some noise😳His nights spent watching love island while recording himself are beyond cringe.No one wants him and the begging for more fights certainly didn’t work.Bet he’s all over Sam today trying to get on after sun or whatever it’s called.He will be commenting on love island posts daily as the prick has to much time on his hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh duck off! In my entire working life have I never posted my breakfast, announced that I’m going to work! I have a very stressful job and I never bang on about it, sad fucker😑

Attachments

• Heart
And so the pity party begins πŸ™„ if us in the unblocked club have to suffer this, so do those in the blocked πŸ˜‚ You’re welcome πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.