Jake Quickenden #105 he really is the turd that just won’t flush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly never known anyone on social media or in real life to moan and bleeping moan about feeling crap as much as he does, it's pathetic.
And duck off with buying a cake for children in need, wow you spent a few quid, but couldn't donate your fight winnings to the charity you are ans ambassador for- brainless cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly never known anyone on social media or in real life to moan and bleeping moan about feeling crap as much as he does, it's pathetic.
And duck off with buying a cake for children in need, wow you spent a few quid, but couldn't donate your fight winnings to the charity you are ans ambassador for- brainless cretin
He didnt fancy one of nose's and spuds cupcake creations :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We all know why he felt crappy earlier. It was because his TV appearance was so fleeting, 99% of people watching would have missed it 😂 I bet he was in a foul mood when he realised that his part have been cut so heavily 😂
The Weird mood was that NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU or INTERESTED in you, and this is your own doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only children in need he should be concerned with supporting at the moment is Gail as he has no money! He’s irrelevant. He needs to look at finding a proper regular job. And why is Sophie at a farm shop? They’re normally expensive and they’ve barely got any pennies to rub together.

• Haha
How can any parent be happy with their child's hair literally covering the face ALL the time. His last haircut was months ago, possibly even last year. What on earth is the matter with them?
Screenshot_20240607-171515_Chrome.jpg

---
Anyone else having trouble with tapping out mssgs on here? It either jumps all over the place, or you end up on an ad or it posts midway through a mssg. Driving me up the wall.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why is big foot sharing a event from weeks ago she probably wasn’t even invited to.So much for this scam of a travel company as obviously no one parting with money and she’s backing away🤣🤣👍

• Haha
Why is big foot sharing a event from weeks ago she probably wasn’t even invited to.So much for this scam of a travel company as obviously no one parting with money and she’s backing away🤣🤣👍
Flappy loves to reshare an ‘ad’ 😂 Still don’t understand why she hasn’t got her ‘travel’ account or her new management listed on her insta bio? If anyone was interested in her scam or using her for ‘work, how would people know who to contact? All very strange 🤔

• Haha
Flappy loves to reshare an ‘ad’ 😂 Still don’t understand why she hasn’t got her ‘travel’ account or her new management listed on her insta bio? If anyone was interested in her scam or using her for ‘work, how would people know who to contact? All very strange 🤔
She bleeping bone idle

• Haha
Don’t forget he also got looked over this week by ITV Win by that David bloke who wears the pink blazer and no trousers who won CBB 🤭 Anyone would just give up and stop embarrassing themselves at that stage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now he’s sharing it again as well 😂 No way were they both paid for this. One definitely tagged on to the other. The fact so many Off Limits people were there I’m inclined to think Flappy was the hanger on, on this occasion.

Attachments

• Haha
Jesus, reduced to trying to flog fabric softener, and overlooked for the ITV comp in favour of big gay Al..
I'd be bleeping ashamed to show me face on social media.
No wonder people were ignoring and probably laughing at him at soccer aid yesterday....

• Haha
Speaking of being overlooked doesn't look like he's playing at the Tom Parker charity football match this year either serves him right for deliberately getting spud to run on the pitch mid game as he never shared it I'm guessing it didn't go down well at all this is his problem no matter what job he does he has to make it all about him and while he try to pass it off as banter it's not it's extremely unprofessional

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh dear & so it goes on😂 Also, wonder if he watched BBC news - Soccer Aid featured & no glimpse of him.
Screenshot_20240607-192115_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
How can any parent be happy with their child's hair literally covering the face ALL the time. His last haircut was months ago, possibly even last year. What on earth is the matter with them?
View attachment 2980354
---
Anyone else having trouble with tapping out mssgs on here? It either jumps all over the place, or you end up on an ad or it posts midway through a mssg. Driving me up the wall.
The lights are on but there's nobody home.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Does someone wanna tell this bleep if I wanted to watch love island I’d put it on the telly. No one cares about your running commentary fakey, can tell he’s unemployed af

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell he's normally already given up on the love island commentary by this point. He’s really angling to get on After Sun isn’t he 🙈

• Haha
When is the penny going to drop that he’s had his 5 minutes of fame and blown it by not getting skilled in anything. He is now irrelevant and so last year 🤷‍♀️. They both need a reality check and to get in the real world/work asap!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.