Jake Quickenden #105 he really is the turd that just won’t flush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakeys, I bloody tried! Bear in mind I'm almost deaf without hearing aids 😂 So I put them in, cranked up their volume (and the laptop's) to maximum and tried to decifer what the actual duck he's warbling about. Honestly couldn't make out any of the last few lines at all. Bits in black capitals are my bits.

Seems he's written a song about his first girlfriend and how he wishes he could rewind. That must be nice for Flapz to hear. Not.

Tosser.

You were my first kiss
Because when we held hands
Then you met my mum
You even met my dad
He's not around now
It makes me so sad
It's crazy with the world we're living in
I loved you so much
But we were just so young
Spent so many summers
BATHING IN HEAT SONG???
CAN'T MAKE OUT NEXT COUPLE OF LINES

Did I mention
Where did it all go wrong?
'Cos I miss those times
Can we rewind
Back in the better days
CAN'T MAKE OUT THE LAST FEW LINES AT ALL

Well done u!!!! Doing the lords work 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏
Also he’s hardly a born lyricist, absolutely shocking lyrics, Leo could come up better!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fakeys, I bloody tried! Bear in mind I'm almost deaf without hearing aids 😂 So I put them in, cranked up their volume (and the laptop's) to maximum and tried to decifer what the actual duck he's warbling about. Honestly couldn't make out any of the last few lines at all. Bits in black capitals are my bits.

Seems he's written a song about his first girlfriend and how he wishes he could rewind. That must be nice for Flapz to hear. Not.

Tosser.

You were my first kiss
Then you met my mum
You even met my dad
He's not around now
It makes me so sad
I loved you so much
Spent so many summers
BATHING IN HEAT SONG???

Did I mention
'Cos I miss those times
Can we rewind
Back in the better days
Obviously about a bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't know an Ed Sheeran song if it slapped me round the face with one of Flapz's wet feet so I don't know if he's copying him. But I can hear shades of Lewis Capaldi's "Someone You Loved" in that caterwauling hell. He doesn't have an original bone in his body.

bleeping glad I'm nearly deaf, if I somehow got locked in a room with Fakey and he started singing I could just whip out the hearing aids and stand there laughing, flicking the v's at him without having to listen to that cacophany.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Then you met my mum
You even met my dad

Dear lord these lyrics just cut you up & lay open your heart😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Poor Jacob! From the poster it seems as if Sam will still be doing Aftersun. Fakey needs to forget his commentary as there are 3 people doing the LI podcast so no room for Fakey. Or does he want to go on as a guest? I feel bad for him tbh😂😂😂😂. All that rewinding on his Sky box just so he can film and comment, all to no avail.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tosser.

You were my first kiss
Then you met my mum
You even met my dad
He's not around now
It makes me so sad
I loved you so much
Spent so many summers
BATHING IN HEAT SONG???

Did I mention
'Cos I miss those times
Can we rewind
Back in the better days
I think
‘BATHING IN HEAT SONG’
Would make an excellent thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s very quiet about work today! He must be back to his pub singing gigs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So his long day of work included a 5 hour drive and probably one hour of singing. Bet he’s made about £50. Knew it wasn’t anything exciting cos Polly is chasing one of her other clients about today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So his long day of work included a 5 hour drive and probably one hour of singing. Bet he’s made about £50. Knew it wasn’t anything exciting cos Polly is chasing one of her other clients about today.
Does Polly have other clients? I thought she was a one grifter woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has already been posted, but this is where Fakey is working this evening….
Is it being shown on the BBC or ITV?😂😂😂. I’m shocked he isn’t bragging and showing us behind the scenes like he does for his ITV win or soccer aid brief appearances. Is he embarrassed?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.