Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I think instead of a Xmas pantomime, the place in Colchester is doing this for 3 weeks at Xmas, so totally separate from the tour. He was announced but I’m sure if a 2 min TV appearance comes up, he’ll probably cancel the whole gig for that πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
Yeah i get that, But that's what's odd.

A theatre granted permission to do a separate show that is also touring the UK. Usually when a professional production is announced the rights are withheld by the producers so no one else can do a production.

Reactions: 13

Robin71

VIP Member
Out doing what he wants yet again!! Selfish bastard could have taken those boys to the seaside

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Also he should also be marking his stories as ads. Yes I have reported him πŸ˜‚
As for her. No wonder they’re skint. She bought loads of followers last month and now buying likes as well. Must be cheaper to do that than her normal Β£20 giveaways πŸ˜‰
Some of Flappys likes. Seem genuine πŸ™„πŸ€₯πŸ˜‚
The shame of it all! She can pay for all the likes she wants but she and her bank account knows the truth. Keep lying to yourself Flapz.

• Heart
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Actual ugly jobless twat! What’s the betting he’ll be begging for work tonight
Is he wearing that for a bet??
He looks like a fucking tramp just walked up and stood there.
---
Glad to see I'm not the only one wondering WTF he is wearing. Fell into the bargain bin at the nearest charity shop I'd say. The stuff they left out to be taken away because it wouldn't sell. 🀣
Looks like he's been kicked through top shop on the first day of the sales...

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Christ these non-entities spout some shit in their relevance-play-acting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Oh stop teasing us you utterly brilliant next to be Calvin Harris! All the headphone shite and he thinks he’s the next Ibiza fame hungry twatπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I’m way behind because I worked more 15 minutes today
Were these today? Cos if they were he’s already deleted them I think πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Loads of Off Limits people there and home influencer types. Flappy obviously tagged along πŸ˜‚ Surprised that Tony and Pete are lowering themselves going to z list events like this though 🀒

Attachments

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
The Dead Sibling Society πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Jesus Christ that has made me laugh way more than it should, he is an absolute fucking cretin, the lowest of the low.
His poor fucking dad and brother can't even be allowed to rest in peace, he should be ashamed of himself.
He will dig them up , shortly, have them hanging about in the lounge πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€

Maris and Flapz, oblivious ..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
No squirrel stories yet this morning? How long before he names it πŸ™„
More importantly has he got any actual work this week?

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Imagine getting up and moaning about not getting in the doctors while stood filming topless🀒🀒He really is such a creep and who cares and why even go online to chat shit constantly.Flaps missing all weekend that new agency she joined working well with finding her work then🀣🀣🀣

• Haha