Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Shame he couldn’t even do the master chef play with Leo without it being an ad 🤦‍♀️
He needs the money. Still hasn’t replaced the light shade that got broken last year 😂
The only way that child gets toys is if they’re part of an ad 😡
How long before Fakey turns the likes off that post 😂 He must hate the fact that he needs to do ads for the cash, but it means his engagement takes a real hit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 08/05/24

Yet another dig at Tattle. "Filming today. Nobody else was around so I got a call".

This will be the first bit of work he's had in 24 days. The Unemployment Tracker resets at 5pm today again. Now he's calling himself "One Take Jake" eh? What about "No Job Knob?" You damn fool. 🤡

442413917_996429015521232_6644627994583726467_n.jpg

441470347_1170988450708808_8430839648408654941_n.jpg
442660456_331630239677112_6974182525724796983_n.jpg

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s also shared that ‘ad’ on TikTok. Now I’m thinking is it really an ad or is he doing what she does, and is saying it’s an ad, when it actually isn’t. Why would they pay him extra to advertise on both Insta and Tiktok. They wouldn’t 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
This is just getting embarrassing now. A 36yr old, married man with two kids, calling a squirrell Peanut, trying to coax it to eat and filming it all for Instagram. Why put down a saucer and a cup that you would use? That's utter filth. 🤢

Screenshot_20240513-151500~2.png

• Sick

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Hahaha so that's why he's got decks, fucking hell he's got just over a month to perfect djing, good look with that Fakey😂😂😂😂
Absolute silence from him on his stories today, apart from sharingvthat awful reel probably been in a mood all day cos they are skint and he's got no work🤣🤣🤣🤣

Flaps and her foodsprings ads, yakking skin, tits you could drive a bus through🤮🤮🤮🤮 that lip flip was a waste of money, like most shit she does😬😬😬

Totally loving the sheer lack of engagements on both of their reels😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😆😆😆 likes going off in 3, 2, 1🤭🤭🤭🤭
Wowww he’s so low down the billing😂😂

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
As if 4 million people needed to know of creepy Joe where to watch the interview.He really gives me the creeps and of course the only one with his phone on record🤢🤢
He’s a proper weirdo. I guess anything for engagement by adding the interview link.
---
Of course rather than enjoy the night as away from his family he’s on his phone.View attachment 2927295
Look at him charging his phone! Why ain’t I surprised! He can’t stay off that bloody phone.
---
And they've done yet another embarrassingly bad dance reel. 🤢

View attachment 2927517
View attachment 2927518
View attachment 2927520
Prolly the only reason he went to meet them. There is always an ulterior motive! All for a crappy dance reel.

Last edited:

MissMona

Couldn't agree more Jeanie, he thinks that touring shows and pantos are a last resort when he can't get anything else. If he was any good at anything he would have no trouble getting work. Look at his mate Dan from TFM he had a new job lined up before that even finished.
No sign of the wiggy prick yet, isn't it Mental health awareness week and he claims to suffer anxiety and hasn't even mentioned it🙄🙄🙄

You are absolutely correct when you say he wants to be on TV, always manages to mention when he's on Lorraine or LW for 10 seconds🤣🤣🤣 but I don't think he ever actually promoted TFM on his stories, unless it was a review blowing smoke up his arse🤮🤮🤮

He's done every show going that he could ever get on! Cant wait to see what an idiot he makes of himself on Masterchef, and this is the reason he doesn't get anything🤪🤪🤪

What work has he got coming up, supporting Socceraid, a crappy festival then nothing until panto in Elf in his hometown😏😏😏 honestly at this point he should just get a proper job, but he thinks that's beneath him now, after being on TV and in the limelight for 10 years.

They should never have gone to the Bahamas, silly fuckers should have gone somewhere much cheaper if at all, but they need to keep up appearances for the gram.
See Flaps isn't showing her face still, and why does she talk in that godawful shrill sounding voice😳😳😳 ooh you like this don't you Leo, yeah looks like it Flaps. Leo not at nursery still, yet he gets free hours now wtf is going on🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Danny 'gay' boy sacked off Bonnie and Clyde before TFM had even ended according to some online sites.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 09/05/24

Out for the day with his little boyfriend Chris wearing his wedding jacket. "Perhaps you can teach me about horse racing? I've only got £25 quid".

441586855_1162142854968148_3360018926547169892_n.jpg

• Sick

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Sam Thompson has got Love Island Aftersun bet he won't mention it when it starts this time
Sam has been doing Aftersun for 3 years. You see Fakey…..consistency brings in the gigs. I bet Sam could afford to bin it but he’s carrying on with it. He’s very good on there.
---
So Flappys going to London with him for ‘work’ as well. I’m assuming she meant work outing/event not a work out 🙄 5.15pm and they’re still on the train and he said he was only ‘working’ til 8pm. Another long day again then 🙄 how desperate must they both be, to be going to London just for something for a couple of hours 🤦🏻‍♀️ Especially when he’s got to be up and walking at 6am in Liverpool.
Beyond staged. She should throw his phone out the window.

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Now he started following another PR firm and P&O Cruises who were the main sponsors of the BAFTAs this year 😂😂😂 Probably already trying to get an invite for 2025 🙄
Wouldn’t have thought that would be a problem for him. I’m sure by then he’ll be in a huge Netflix series, like he was manifesting, so will be up for the best actor award anyway 😂
Also where is Flappy? She’s obviously home because we all know he doesn’t look after Leo by himself. Either disappearing again to up her engagement for when she comes back or maybe an adverse reaction to her lip flip?
Look! Lovely Eyal was at the BAFTAs and I bet he didn’t have to beg to get there. Poor Fakey.

Attachments

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Just seen this on a theatre forum.

Whatever is going on with Elf in Colchester, it doesn't exactly sound like the biggest get for Jake. Sounds like one step up from Amdram

Screenshot_20240523_164819_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow