Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm that's interesting unless my insta was glitching the comments are back likes are still really poor though

Reactions: 15
Another dig at us 😂😂😂 Looks like ITV win again I reckon. Imagine sitting there waiting for a call to do a competition giveaway, because that’s the only ‘work’ you can get.
Kate Lawler gets Sweden. He gets a museum in Weybridge 😂
Anyway thought he was meant to be concentrating on his acting now 😂
Looksie! Another pre-record.
---
Another dig at Tattle.

"Filming today. Nobody else was free so I got the call".

This'll be the first bit of work in 24 days. The unemployment tracker resets at 5pm. 😂 I bet he only got a tenner and a sandwich.

View attachment 2922778
View attachment 2922779
That fake laugh at the end. The place looks dead!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So he’s got another ‘long’ day tomorrow. He was home by 6pm today so that’s hardly a long day 🙄 Honestly does he not realise how bleeping lazy and moany he comes across? He’s not basically worked since TFM and he’s having to tell everyone he is sooo tired and doing 2 long days on the trot as if he’s some sort of hero 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does he not know how long actors days are? More than 12 hours sometimes and not just a couple of days a week. He really hasn’t got a clue what a hard days work is. Self entitled bleep 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So he’s got another ‘long’ day tomorrow. He was home by 6pm today so that’s hardly a long day 🙄 Honestly does he not realise how bleeping lazy and moany he comes across? He’s not basically worked since TFM and he’s having to tell everyone he is doing 2 long days on the trot as if he’s some sort of hero 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does he not know how long actors days are? More than 12 hours sometimes and not just a couple of days a week. He really hasn’t got a clue what a hard days work is. Self entitled bleep 😡
I know, and sure many other people do too, a couple of people who work in the industry. I appreciate proper celebs do work long hours but people behind the camera do just as much, if not more, too. They are on their feet all day so for him to take the piss out of the crew that was with him today, he’s lucky he’s working again tomorrow. They wont be impressed but professional enough to rise above it all! twit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a bleeping absolute bleep. This song goes with this picture!

"Scaring the nation with their guns and ammunition".

If you look hard enough he turns into David Dickinson listening to this song, unless I'm stoned. bleeping hell though, he is one ugly bleep. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I bet David Dickinson has a bigger cock! 😂😂😂

442413917_996429015521232_6644627994583726467_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What a bleeping absolute bleep. This song goes with this picture!

"Scaring the nation with their guns and ammunition".

If you look hard enough he turns into David Dickinson listening to this song, unless I'm stoned. bleeping hell though, he is one ugly bleep. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I bet David Dickinson has a bigger cock! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2924008
Lol - jakeys is no " Bobby dazzler", that's for sure 😄 🤣 😂 😉 😆 😀 we've all seen THAT photo.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How is he tired! He has had one day of “work”. This my third day of full time work this week and I’m not on the gram to tell everyone! What an unbelievable twit!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The fake Gucci tie 🤢
I hadn’t even noticed that 😂 Why would he want people to think he’d spend £200 on one tie for himself (if it was genuine), while he dresses his kid in what looks like charity shop clothing most of the time? Does he not realise by making out he can afford to drop that sort of money on a tie, it makes him look even more selfish and materialistic, the fact his child always looks so unkempt.
I’m assuming the stories will start soon. As he’s got such a long day again today, I’m assuming he’s already ‘working’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dying that flappys posts are getting more likes than his 😂 He obviously thought a cute little kitten and him in a suit would get his creepy lady fans all excited. Wrong.

I assume he’s just filming the same ITV win shite today. Will need a break for the next month after that.
---
New reel 🤢🤢🤢🤢 they are so pathetic and dreadful unfunny.

• Sick
Dying that flappys posts are getting more likes than his 😂 He obviously thought a cute little kitten and him in a suit would get his creepy lady fans all excited. Wrong.

I assume he’s just filming the same ITV win shite today. Will need a break for the next month after that.
---
Imagine posting a reel at 7am. Desperation is real with these two. Why didn’t they do this in their back garden? Nope out in public trying to get attention as usual 🤢
Needs to do something for insta. He lost another 90 followers yesterday 😂
Edited. She’s posted her last insta post on Tiktok this morning. So that’s both of them getting up and first thing they do is post on their social media but remember in their words ‘social media is fake and they’re not bothered by likes and views’ 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
🐔 In that stupid sketch, it's the nearest he has ever been to her fanny.......

• Haha
Reactions: 20

---
He should be asking them why they do not trust him to go Live for the competition. I guess he wouldn’t dare as he would do anything to add to his “presenting” dossier. I bet others are able to nail the whole thing in one day, not sure why they need 2 days for a comp which I presume will only take place in the car dealership. Bellend must have been wasting productions time hence the 2nd day of filming. He is bone idle and useless!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My fun new hobby is reporting EVERY SINGLE bot account who comments on his posts 😁
I’ve done it before but seriously does Instagram do anything when bots are reported? I’ve reported stories before and they never go against their rules

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.