Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Times are hard Jeanie when one take Jake the fake not bringing any money home🤣🤣How the hell do they pay for the mortgage cars and everything else😳😳She has a addiction to spending as never wears the same thing twice on holiday😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god how have I missed this? How long has he been following Emmerdale? Is that who he is self taping for? Bet they saw the tape and threw it straight in the bin! Someone really needs to get him some help he is so delusional! He has done a bit of panto where he can't even stay on script and he thinks that makes him worthy of a big storyline in a soap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god how have I missed this? How long has he been following Emmerdale? Is that who he is self taping for? Bet they saw the tape and threw it straight in the bin! Someone really needs to get him some help he is so delusional! He has done a bit of panto where he can't even stay on script and he thinks that makes him worthy of a big storyline in a soap 😂
He’s been following them a few weeks. I think self taping is normally done for acting agents. Which considering he reckons he had loads of interest from agents, when he first started doing them, don’t see why he’s still needs to be doing them now. Also don’t forget he had a big storyline in a soap. He appeared in Hollyoaks 4 years ago for about 3 mins screen time in total 😂😂😂 I just don’t see how him ‘presenting’ competitions makes him an ‘actor’ or helps him get acting work 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
God what a cretin he is, he looks like he auditioning for bugsy Malone ,
He’s just such an embarrassment to the human race

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Getting rid of the cricut as she doenst need it to stick out her Bambi and Bear logo onto the ali express stuff anymore!!!

• Haha
Getting rid of the cricut as she doenst need it to stick out her Bambi and Bear logo onto the ali express stuff anymore!!!
Lol 😜 as mentioned previously she will not know how to use it surely? I’ve got a Cricut and it took me a while to navigate it as no instructions other than guidance on the app 😝
Would she have known to do a mirror-image so she’d be able to iron it on to her merch!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One take Jake yet he is STILL there! Also he says to the woman I don't know what I'm doing and she says what's new there? You don't say that even as a joke unless there's some truth in it and who remembers when he was filming itv win I think in Dorset and they were four hours behind schedule yet every time you saw him he was pissing about one take Jake my arse! Bet they hate having to call that unprofessional twit to work with

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s been following them a few weeks. I think self taping is normally done for acting agents. Which considering he reckons he had loads of interest from agents, when he first started doing them, don’t see why he’s still needs to be doing them now. Also don’t forget he had a big storyline in a soap. He appeared in Hollyoaks 4 years ago for about 3 mins screen time in total 😂😂😂 I just don’t see how him ‘presenting’ competitions makes him an ‘actor’ or helps him get acting work 🤦🏻‍♀️
The thing is, as always he’s a performative bleep who has to put this on social media. Who does that ? No one - it’s like he’s cosplaying a jobbing actor for the gram.

I thought about this earlier & why he just annoys me and my dislike for him - two reasons though.
The ADHD (being diagnosed 3 separate times - OK you lying bleep & attempting to use it) and the way he constantly whips out his dead relatives when he is feeling thirsty for attention (it’s pity, which is pathetic but he drinks pity like water) and needs validation from Mary, 66, smokes 40 silk cut (60 when abroad), takes a bottle of lambrini to the bingo every Wednesday and who goes to Turkey twice a year to snag a waiter who she believes loves her, even though she’s rough as a bag of dicks, has a tache & never leaves home without a shopmobility scooter …
---
God what a cretin he is, he looks like he auditioning for bugsy Malone ,
He’s just such an embarrassment to the human race
Read this & first thing I said was “My name is Tallulah”

• Haha
  • Heart
Duncan James was doing the celeb news yesterday wearing a proper suit it did strike me at the time him and fake ate nearly the same then James in a suit today doing his 6 takes
They are so much the same even down to the same stupid earring, and the tattoos.....Duncan had a.kid to before he came out at least he did that.

Fakeys not got the balls his got beard

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Lol 😜 as mentioned previously she will not know how to use it surely? I’ve got a Cricut and it took me a while to navigate it as no instructions other than guidance on the app 😝
Would she have known to do a mirror-image so she’d be able to iron it on to her merch!
heck no hence it failed miserably :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

See he's liked Hinch's post sigh. I always find it weird when people like a death notice post

Reactions: 12
One take Jake yet he is STILL there! Also he says to the woman I don't know what I'm doing and she says what's new there? You don't say that even as a joke unless there's some truth in it and who remembers when he was filming itv win I think in Dorset and they were four hours behind schedule yet every time you saw him he was pissing about one take Jake my arse! Bet they hate having to call that unprofessional twit to work with
Again he’s just showing why he’ll never get proper acting ‘work’. I follow a few Eastenders actors and they never film themselves (or anyone else) whilst they’re at work. The only time you see BTS is when Eastenders themselves do it for their social media pages. Plus imagine him trying to keep a storyline secret. He can’t keep anything to himself, proven by his upcoming appearance on Masterchef.
---
heck no hence it failed miserably :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

See he's liked Hinch's post sigh. I always find it weird when people like a death notice post
I’m surprised he’s not commented saying he knows what she’s going through 🙄
---
Duncan James was doing the celeb news yesterday wearing a proper suit it did strike me at the time him and fake ate nearly the same then James in a suit today doing his 6 takes
They are so much the same even down to the same stupid earring, and the tattoos.....Duncan had a.kid to before he came out at least he did that.

Fakeys not got the balls his got beard
Separated at birth. Both self obsessed, tit actors, tit singers, think they’re more famous, talented and good looking than they actually are 🤢

• Heart
Thr unemployment tracker has now been reset at 5pm. He had 'work' today which involved a tenner and a Curly Wurly - maybe even a sandwich.

What a completely embarrassing bleep.

Screenshot_20240508-172156~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look Im not saying I cant be swayed with a curly wurly but I'm not not saying it :ROFLMAO:

See the lip flip did duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another hello fresh from the wooden one.And lol at one take Jake works away a lot🤣🤣🤣He does nothing except as a last minute itv win stand in.She is the most unnatural person I have every watched .

• Haha
Another hello fresh from the wooden one.And lol at one take Jake works away a lot🤣🤣🤣He does nothing except as a last minute itv win stand in.She is the most unnatural person I have every watched .
Her voice is getting worse as well. I don’t understand why she thinks having an Essex accent is a bad thing? Put it this way, it doesn’t hinder the females on Towie getting ads/brand deals, that she’ll only ever be able to dream of 😂 Imagine being that up yourself cos you married a reality contestant, that you think it’s beneath you to speak with the accent you were brought up with 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.