Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look Im not saying I cant be swayed with a curly wurly but I'm not not saying it :ROFLMAO:

See the lip flip did duck all
We have not even seen the gormless bleep's face.

Ugly inside and out. That's what happens when you are a bleeping neanderthal looking BEARD!

---
Her voice is getting worse as well. I don’t understand why she thinks having an Essex accent is a bad thing? Put it this way, it doesn’t hinder the females on Towie getting ads/brand deals, that she’ll only ever be able to dream of 😂 Imagine being that up yourself cos you married a reality contestant, that you think it’s beneath you to speak with the accent you were brought up with 🤢
She has just no personality. Ugly inside and out.

Married to a syrup-wearing mincer whose arse prolapsed a long time ago!
---
🐔Plenty of field work out there xx it pays the bills.....
Come on Joon, work??? Xxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Back to using the kids for content again 😡 She’s as bad as him for this now. I suppose at least she’s posting Fred without it being an ad and baby Leo isn’t the troll version the wanker always uses.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"One take Jake". Seriously somebody extinguish this prick.

The unemployment tracker re-booted at 5pm and that was being generous.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Bet he’s gutted Flappy has got more likes on her last reel than he’s been getting on his 😂 he’ll make out it’s cos he’s shared it on his stories no doubt. Sad bleep has also replied on her post to a comment, so he obviously goes and reads them all because yes the person mentioned him but didn’t actually tag him in it. So not only does he go through and read all his own insta dms and comments, he also has the time to read hers as well 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔Still a scruffy bleep, with a suit on ! Prick who thinks he is funny..what's with the wig 🙄...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So because she posted the kids and has got more likes than usual he's decided to.use the cat which is clearly uncomfortable and desperate to get away from him prick hopefully he will get a few DMs telling him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had a new baby forgot about Freddie unless it's for a ad or desperation

Got a new cat ... purdy who ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Has she just filmed that kid in the garden with no nappy on?

He’s laughing about how no one else was available for the filming so he got the call. That is the truth though isn’t it fakey? He’d film himself picking dog tit up if it meant he got his ugly rodent face on tv for two minutes.

• Haha
Seriously does anybody on here follow anyone on insta that post as much inane, pointless crap as these two do? It’s like they’re in competition with each other all the time. Hilarious really, that he’s supposedly got over 730k more followers than her but her posts are averaging more likes/engagement than his 😂
Also imagine being that giddy because you’ve managed to get another days ‘work’ with ITV win. As this stage what z lister doesn’t do competitions with them? Can’t wait to see what other work he’s got lined up for the rest of the week 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her voice is getting worse as well. I don’t understand why she thinks having an Essex accent is a bad thing? Put it this way, it doesn’t hinder the females on Towie getting ads/brand deals, that she’ll only ever be able to dream of 😂 Imagine being that up yourself cos you married a reality contestant, that you think it’s beneath you to speak with the accent you were brought up with 🤢
I remember watching a programme years ago and Steph Mcgoven was chatting about accents. She said she’s never hidden, and is proud of her accent, but speaks properly. It sounds daft but in my head I know what she means, being a north east lass too. We can speak correct grammar but still have the accent too. What she said summed it up to me. I can talk slang but I can also speak clearly so people not from where I am can understand. That was the downfall of Cheryl as she refused to change her accent for American X-Factor so was booted out cos nobody could understand her. I digress 😂 but Flaps ain’t posh so why pretend!

• Heart
Absolutely loving the lack of engagement on his post with the cat serves him right animals are not toys oh and sly digs at his wife yet again who has taken care of the kids and the house while he pretends at a career

Somebody said something he didn't like did anyone catch it? There were 12 comments and they've all been deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.