Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a sign of anxiety when he's got his bum chum about

Why's she swaying with the vat like it's a baby it's bleeping weird
It's all she's got to look forward to.

Look at him with Chris. He loves being a boy-wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Perhaps you can talk me through horse racing. I've only got ยฃ25 quid".

Chris Hughes is so thick he didn't even know what a bath towel was on a live last year. Thick, alcoholic, bum boy bleep.

RatBoy is wearing his wedding suit ffs.

View attachment 2924807
Well, we all know Fake's mantra - "You've got to get your money's worth, mate!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really want to see a full length shot and see if heโ€™s wearing his wedding shoes to match his tie ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He needs to just stop all this load of bull & simply come out.
He would probably get some ( paid) work & who cares what zelda thinks? He's only living this way with flapz to stop his muvver moaning . Zelda takes the piss out of all sorts including the disabled. Bet your bottom dollar what her views on gay people are....

Has she managed to get ANY viewers for her vastly over-priced house yet? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It won't even get any offers. Needs far too much work to remedy the insides....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a bleeping absolute bleep. This song goes with this picture!

"Scaring the nation with their guns and ammunition".

If you look hard enough he turns into David Dickinson listening to this song, unless I'm stoned. bleeping hell though, he is one ugly bleep. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I bet David Dickinson has a bigger cock! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2924008
Look at him standing there like he is something special. Is that one of his dadโ€™s old suits? Or prolly Doormattโ€™s๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he's not actually working, he's managed to blag a free day out courtesy of CH.
He's probably hoping CH gets spoken to by ITV racing so he can get his mug on the TV.
Let's see how often he mentions racing after today like his unspoken love for rugby, painting & whatever else he pretends to like to get a freebie from.
I love horse racing & it's getting so expensive to go, it pees me off when people like him get to go for free.
Screenshot_20240509_142538_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 16
The bird of pray picture just entered my mind and I started pissing myself hahahahahahahahaha
IYKYK

• Haha
That's also the same tight suit he wore on TM for some IACGMOOH slot. He ended up dancing with Alison Hammond & dined off it for ages after๐Ÿ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If only he looked as happy in his wife's company ๐Ÿ˜‚
You got a non alcoholic drink option there Fakey??
Screenshot_20240509_151942_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
His baiting with the mandate
Hiw you can look and act like he does and expect people to believe your marriage is real.and your.child was conceived through love and not just for insta
The amount they film their lives and not even on his wedding day has he looked so happy to be with flapz
Some one said yesterday her chin looked different and it does her profile is unrecognisable and she is still so young.but looks like the lip flip was a waste of time

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He has jeans on? Couldโ€™ve least worn a matching suit! Scruff. Packed of ciggies in back pocket too eh
I thought this too! But if you look at the bottom of the trousers at the hem it looks like they're dark blue trousers. He looks like a Poundland version of Tristan Tate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he's not actually working, he's managed to blag a free day out courtesy of CH.
He's probably hoping CH gets spoken to by ITV racing so he can get his mug on the TV.
Let's see how often he mentions racing after today like his unspoken love for rugby, painting & whatever else he pretends to like to get a freebie from.
I love horse racing & it's getting so expensive to go, it pees me off when people like him get to go for free.
View attachment 2924850
Bellend always so desperate to be photographed with Chris. He rarely mentions our Jacob on his insta!

Reactions: 16
CH on his contracted day out with knobhead, day of pleasure for Jake, day of bleeping hard graft for CH having to put up with him all bleeping day ๐Ÿฅด and CH looks awful, what happened to him?he used to be quite nice looking but now he looks like a greasy minger.

• Haha
Ok this is sad I know but was trying.to.see.if they are jeans
And this what is this ?
Looks like one of them.cheap toy sheriff badges my kids liked ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm not a horse race person but guessing that's the tag they all have to wear at the races or certain parts. But please don't tell me he's not even in a suit but wedding jacket & casual trousers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember watching a programme years ago and Steph Mcgoven was chatting about accents. She said sheโ€™s never hidden, and is proud of her accent, but speaks properly. It sounds daft but in my head I know what she means, being a north east lass too. We can speak correct grammar but still have the accent too. What she said summed it up to me. I can talk slang but I can also speak clearly so people not from where I am can understand. That was the downfall of Cheryl as she refused to change her accent for American X-Factor so was booted out cos nobody could understand her. I digress ๐Ÿ˜‚ but Flaps ainโ€™t posh so why pretend!
I hear this, my accent is similar to yourself. I REFUSE to change my accent, I work in the states & like CHERYL this is my accent. Americans can be lazy & not listen - like America we have counties that talk differently even 10 miles away from where I live people have a different accent. Now, due to me REFUSING to change accent although I will annunciate words correctly, my accent isnโ€™t changing.
Now, it was more of an issue with Ant & Dec when they attempted to crack the states (I know someone who worked on that show & it was a mess).

Having an accent is a winner though (in the acting world), especially if you maintain the your accent but can also imitate other accents & the people who are able to do this better than most are people with regional accents. Sorry, I fought soo much in America about my accent & refused to back down - and luckily, it was the best thing I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.