Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isn't he the guy who was on Pop idol years ago and became part of the "Sam and Mark" duo that done presenting etc? I actually follow him on Instagram, nice guy, like his cooking content!
Hand on heart I’ve never heard of him.

Reactions: 11
🐔Happy Birthday Crazy hope you have had the most wonderful day xxx🍷.
---
🐔Wonder if Wiggy will start to follow Kevin Spacey ......

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely had more than her nose done 🙄 Still no sign of the lip flip though 😉
I think her man jaw has been chipped away and her chin looks pointy. In fact, you could open up a tin of baked beans with it.

Still, it's made no difference as she's still a gormless bleep.

And a BEARD! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Even a vain bleep back then... "look at me". And where is the other brother? Oh, and it isn't difficult to get a small photo enlarged (not restored), ya twit. A canvas would have been better. Just saying, Fakey.
---
I must admit, I'm off work today and had a few champagnes as it's my 51st birthday today. I'm somewhat pissed off as I share my birthday with bleeping Kate Lawler ffs! 😂😂😂😂😂

Happy birthday @CrazyBaldhead . It could be worse. You could share it with Jak(nob) or Flappy. Hope you have had a wonderful day and been spoilt rotten. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for all the Birthday love! 💗

Whenever I look at her profile/face now, all I can visualise in my head are these! I wonder if she gave photos like them to the surgeon? 😂😂

Screenshot_20240507-220707~2.png
Screenshot_20240507-220829~2.png
Screenshot_20240507-221013~2.png
Screenshot_20240507-221243~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck off Sam you little mincer.

Bet he's had him.

View attachment 2920354
Jake ain’t no lad. He is a haggard grandad. They defo bummed each other.
---
Fakey's fake anxiety has returned that means a dead dad/bro post incoming 🙄
I bet he didn’t get a job he was begging for.
---
Says it all that he admitted to not having many good quality photos of his brother. Hmmmmm. He will stoop to any level just to get any crumb of attention.
---
Don't forget the sequel, "Carry on down to the DWP"...
Haha. Gotta be linked to a new thread somehow. @Philimena cunk

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning Everyone,

I imagine they discuss these things “Right, let’s find a popular viral trend that was 2 months ago & jump on it”. These two unemployed idiots, set up a tripod or something or worse got Fred to film it ? How many times ? He’s nearly 40 & her fashion wheel career hasn’t materialised, so they do this.

Thats the part for me - it’s a planned thing, it’s not off the cuff. Worse.

Things like this WILL not get jobs, neither will attempting to use the death of family (but that’s his validation - which we have established is PITY) or dancing …

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unless he’s dressing like this as a bet, I’d say Fakey has lined himself up some sort of ‘work’ today. Not sure what for but I’m sure he’ll enlighten us asap 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I thought Bambi & Bear gymwear was the best she’d ever worn 🤭 Now trying to get a deal with gymshark, like every other cuntfluencer online 😴
See Mrs Hinch has done a post saying her dad has passed. Wonder if Fakey has commented yet. I’m sure if he hasn’t, he will 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.