Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
We've got to get a reel with Flapps telling them the holiday destination surely?! There is no way Fakey would have been able to film it ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not surprised about the revenge picture of the ex. Let's all hope she keeps any of Fakey to herself or Danny Boy may want a couple for his wank bank

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MissMona

Definitely Caribbean.
---
The dumpling will be fried to a crisp in that sunshine.

Attachments

• Angry

Redtea2

VIP Member
The peace sign, the pouting, the nipples ๐Ÿคข, the bragging about another holiday and she wonders why she has to do a giveaway to get people to engage online with her ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Sheโ€™s going to be even more unpopular if the holiday is another grifted one. Holiday content will exist of Fakey trying to grab attention anyway he can ๐Ÿคข her posing in bikinis that barely contain her flaps, arse cheeks or bolt ons ๐Ÿคข, Freddie being picked on or left out ๐Ÿ˜ข and spud with no hat, no sun suit getting a tan, whilst eating food on a sun lounger ๐Ÿ™„
Canโ€™t wait to see all the โ€˜designerโ€™ holiday attire theyโ€™ll be wearing and then sheโ€™ll be tagging/aff linking it all cos everyone has messaged her asking where it came from ๐Ÿ˜‚
We all know it will be that said they ainโ€™t been on a paid holiday in a long time so they could have actually paid for one
still they are crippled in debts no doubt paid monthly for the holiday . They are so skint also going in school time so the holiday will be cheap โ€ฆ. Howโ€™s he gets away with keeping the kids off school I donโ€™t know but it be funny soon when Leo is in full time school and she canโ€™t just swan off when Freddie is with his dad and take Leo to Jakeโ€™s panto for a free weekend stay !!

she is so stupid her influencer career never actually took off the in the style flopped completely and nobody has give her a chance since ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Who gets the money when they buy the bots and likes? Guessing some company not insta. What a pointless thing to spend your money on

JazzFan

VIP Member
Itโ€™s pathetic. Itโ€™s 100% being done for engagement and speculation. Thing is once they do post, the flood gates will open like they always do and it will be non stop ๐Ÿ™„
Yup she wants the comments of where you gone, loads been asking where we are lol. Hope she doesnt get it

Robin71

VIP Member
Bet he hasn't moved far from that hammock today lazy shit and why is he letting Gail cover his eyes with his arm? Where are his sunglasses and hat? Those young lads should have on tshirts aswell

cazellie

VIP Member
Heโ€™s not shown that exercise mirror for a long time. Sure he got it gifted in lockdown and never used it again. Doesnโ€™t he has a gym in the garage too? Never used either.

Aha, we were right. He did that 'ad' purely for engagement. How very sad. In that other clip of him and Gail "sleeping", you can clearly see him filming.

I await with suspense to see if he's grifted The Cave. Do we think Flapz is going down to Canterbury for the last week? All I know is that after TFM is over, we are going to see some major meltdowns! Unemployment is knocking on his door again
I wonder if mummy submitted his accounts on time for the end of the tax year?

View attachment 2865037
View attachment 2865038
View attachment 2865039
View attachment 2865040

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
So heโ€™s obviously there already and of course showing off.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กNot watching his stories disgusting heโ€™s been gifted a stay๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry

intheindustry

VIP Member
One of mine is the same year as Freddie. He has come home today with 2 work books, one maths and one English, which they have to work through. The teacher has said prep is now starting to get them ready for secondary school!
People underestimate what is covered in school in a week and teachers donโ€™t have time to go back over that week when one child has swanned off on holiday

JazzFan

VIP Member
Thank you soo much. We didnโ€™t think he was going to make it, but they were amazing. Heโ€™s back home moaning like a bitch - heโ€™s good โค.
Great news about your dad ๐Ÿ‘ Weird about the twitter message, a fakey account ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

God they boring skint fucks, amuse me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I might have to go depress myself on the Redford thread on their 70th holiday of the year ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Why does she always make that awful high pitch scream/wail when porkie pie does anything underwhelming? It goes right through me and it's utterly fake.
Haha I was just gonna say that, she's always shrieking at him๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
๐Ÿ”That Cave Hotel outside Canterbury is really expensive, got everything though ..suit him fine ugly fucker, yes totally agree with her nose whoever did that needs striking off....
Lol Joon, is that why she hid herself for so long ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Wow, I'm shocked they actually decided to do something for the kids๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Just seen that Lucy Meck and Ryan Thomas are at Rixospalms Dubai on a gifted stay. She has shown stuff for kids to do, how come Flaps never did this, awful advertising, did she even take Leo and Freddie to this or did she just want to bake in the sun๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Heart