Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JazzFan

VIP Member
Bet he hasn't moved far from that hammock today lazy shit and why is he letting Gail cover his eyes with his arm? Where are his sunglasses and hat? Those young lads should have on tshirts aswell
Flappy definitely likes her kids tanned, no spf in that household 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Here we go! No doubt these will ALL be returned and never seen again. I see her 'A Level Language' is working strong again with her 'their' and 'they're' and 'round the pool'. Dunce. 🤡

437322680_967334485060031_3737718589695271201_n.jpg
437296976_1653739238781080_3886915206324881389_n.jpg
435762582_7463794003711471_213824946643670169_n.jpg
437264636_797092755187091_6884282291398525133_n.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The number plate on the reel starts with AW which is Aruba. Looks like the Caribbean but no flights from Heathrow to Aruba today. I went to Aruba on a cruise years ago but can’t tell because to be honest the sea in the Caribbean, looks the same wherever you are if you’re on the Caribbean coastline 🤷🏻‍♀️ All I’ll say is if it’s anywhere in the Caribbean it’s definitely more for her/them than for the kids 🙄

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Im a bit behind as I had a funeral to attend and fuck me the amount of grief thieves I noticed? I was on grief thief patrol and didn’t even realise 😂 Im definitely on here way too much thread 😂 Anyway… why are we questioning MC? I thought they announced it? or used the word ‘rumoured’? He’s definitely unknown even in the zilch list and reality fake world but he did drop a load of hints and took time off when it was being filmed (citing MH 🤬) Imagine if he wasn’t on it and did all that? I know Carpark is Carpark but at least Paddy is known! Jake is a complete nobody!
No one has been announced officially but the tabloids are normally pretty spot on when it comes to things like this. I know he’s sad but surely even he wouldn’t start following all the other rumoured contestants just to make out he’s on it and he did start following them the week of his MH episode 😡 before their names were even in the press.

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
❤ been on the KH thread myself but now it’s getting infiltrated by the KP Haters it’s too much for me. Not a KP lover myself by any stretch of the imagination, but the delusion with some of them and the fact that their hatred for KP means KH is some sort of Saint (in their eyes) is mind blowing. Funnily enough while they’re all sniping at each other, I also thought about this thread and how like you say, there’s never any nastiness between us on here. Definitely the nicest, friendliest thread on tattle and one I also love being a part of ❤
Yes same @bluecups and @PrincessJeanie, I only lurk on there but so much hate between them all it's unreal. I love our thread, nicest, friendliest most hilarious bunch on tattle. You're all the best and i love being part of it!❤

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
I also think he was having a dig at Sams girlfriend when he said there’s no reason why he can’t do SCD now, the fact that let Zara on and she come from reality TV, namely Love Island. Chose to ignore that she’s been doing documentaries on BBC for a few years now and not still been chasing every reality show out there, like someone else we could mention. He’s the type of person that can’t be happy for anyone else’s accomplishments cos like you say he’s a very jealous bitter person.
He is deluded he really thinks he’s a celeb he’s far from it
even Zara has done more than he has documentaries she has done so many with bbc . Love island and that git her lots of work with big brands then she did some of the made in Chelsea .

Nobody will employ him because of his manic personality

• Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
And then when he gets a 2 min TV appearance, not only does his agent get a percentage of that, so does Polly. Imagine having to pay for an agent and a publicist and you still only get the tiny dregs no one else wants 😂 Oh and not forgetting he reckons he’s now looking at an acting agent as well. He may as well ‘work’ for nothing 😂
And an extra expense for Equity or similar if he gets an acting job 🤣🤣 any wonder they are smashed

In case anyone is wondering the trainers are still on vinted for a tenner 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
My name is Jake and I don’t post food photos 🙄
I bet there was more grub there than in his photo as he’s greedy and likes to get his money worth (even though this is gifted!). I get he’s male and I get he trains a lot so likely eats a lot, plus (did I say 😉?) he’s greedy but I’d be totally stuffed having just what he’s showing. The shake would be enough for me!

• Heart