Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
A couple of stills just for you 😂 Honestly when you look back on his insta, how he ever expects to be taken seriously as a presenter/actor with some of his content 🙄 you forget just how bad he really is
🤣🤣🤣exactly this Jeanie. Thankyou for that always makes me LOL. xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
We all know it will be that said they ain’t been on a paid holiday in a long time so they could have actually paid for one
still they are crippled in debts no doubt paid monthly for the holiday . They are so skint also going in school time so the holiday will be cheap …. How’s he gets away with keeping the kids off school I don’t know but it be funny soon when Leo is in full time school and she can’t just swan off when Freddie is with his dad and take Leo to Jake’s panto for a free weekend stay !!

she is so stupid her influencer career never actually took off the in the style flopped completely and nobody has give her a chance since 😂😂
Don’t forget skiing earlier this year. That definitely wasn’t a freebie. Her flights to America she would have paid for, so both holidays this year they’ve had to pay for so far. That’s why I wouldn’t be shocked if this one is a free one courtesy of Jet2, the fact they both did ads for them recently. Personally if I was out of work like both of them, my priority wouldn’t be a holiday, whether it was a freebie or not, but they need the gram content so hardly surprising 🙄

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Seriously united have a massive game on and he hasn’t even mentioned it hahaha what a twat!!! I’ve tried to get that photo but she won’t send it I’m sorry she just doesn’t want any shit
I know😂😂 he's never been a utd fan🤭🤭🤭

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Aha, we were right. He did that 'ad' purely for engagement. How very sad. In that other clip of him and Gail "sleeping", you can clearly see him filming.

I await with suspense to see if he's grifted The Cave. Do we think Flapz is going down to Canterbury for the last week? All I know is that after TFM is over, we are going to see some major meltdowns! Unemployment is knocking on his door again
I wonder if mummy submitted his accounts on time for the end of the tax year?

435610959_1082418076322651_7510634457099264465_n.jpg

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If they do Vegas I wonder if she’s trying to go to Coachella as well with all the other insta huns.

If it’s that type of holiday would be ridiculous for the boys though. That would mean Zelda would refuse to have babysat.

I think he’s also mentioned that he’s done an 8 month tour in the post so they won’t get any backlash because he deserves the break. He still had two nights off a week, a ski break and many weeks off in between so he’s full of shit.
Doesn’t look like there are any Vegas flights from Heathrow today until much later. At least he’ll be quiet today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Hope you’ve all entered her giveaway! £30 Amazon voucher, how bloody exciting!

Hidden veggie choc muffins 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I make savoury muffins to get a bit of veg in my toddler but chocolate with spinach and carrot!? Yummy.
So she’s moved on from Zara vouchers to Amazon. She’s probably run out of grifted ones.
---
Who is that🤣🤣🤣Filtered to fuck and looking more like a chipmunk by the day🤣🤣View attachment 2867871
Sorry, this is not Flapz! WTH!

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Don’t forget skiing earlier this year. That definitely wasn’t a freebie. Her flights to America she would have paid for, so both holidays this year they’ve had to pay for so far. That’s why I wouldn’t be shocked if this one is a free one courtesy of Jet2, the fact they both did ads for them recently. Personally if I was out of work like both of them, my priority wouldn’t be a holiday, whether it was a freebie or not, but they need the gram content so hardly surprising 🙄
Still convinced the ski trip was Zelda paying for it because they seemed to be arguing a lot during that time
either way it’s not much is it compared to how many holidays they sued to have I bet his mum blames Sophie for how skint he is 😂😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Another 'exciting' day for Flapz and the boys. Why does Gail always look so utterly miserable?

435752061_306449865634902_3839346339497969164_n.jpg

437349148_337378935586163_973299203146911134_n.jpg

437329044_1099667881244069_6047975338685420142_n.jpg
437923117_908349074405392_4928352364577302607_n.jpg

437349143_2369132290139401_7861933691754507965_n.jpg
437316396_3080470472084050_8902474361196991848_n.jpg

MrsG03

Where does her sister live in America?
There are lots of flights for LA, but she said its a bucket list place and she's obviously been to her sisters loads?

VC10

VIP Member
🐔 Love to see him do a Celebrity Race Across the World, with his mother Fag Ash Lil 🚬, can you imagine it, both wanting to win the programme, elbowing the others out of the way 😆 🤣 😂....
Hahahahahaaaaa 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 💀

• Haha

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

Begging for comments again as well but can’t even be bothered to say please or thank you. He’s only saying it’s the last one so his minions comment begging him to do more and of course he’ll have to oblige 🤢 still think he’s hoping for SCD 🙄
Already put it on tiktok. For anyone that’s blocked ⬇ worse one yet imo and that’s saying something. He is shit
I'm scarlet for Alice's mother!

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
What miserable photos! Gail is shoving food down his throat as normal! At this rate he’ll be heavier than flappy
He probably is already🫢🫢🫢
Look at these likes Fakey gonna be raging🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Fakey must hate how much Spud looks like Flappy 🤭. I can’t see Fakey in him at all.
I bet they are stock piling on breakfast so they only have to pay for an evening meal 😉
Now you've said that, photo of Fakey as a kid side by side with dusty🤣🤣🤣
BTW love that name 💀💀💀💀

Attachments

• Haha