Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well that "winner" is definitely a fake account by the looks of it. 🧐

437387494_259257587178116_498148883587047196_n.jpg
Screenshot_20240413-204320~2.png

---
At least proof-read your posts you illiterate runt. So it's a bucket list place for her then?

We can expect something really shite then. 💯

Screenshot_20240413-204754~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

MrsG03

I'm guessing a safari!
Also I picked up on her saying the boys don't know they are going on holiday and thought hang on she did a video with Freddie saying he had just got a fresh cut for his holiday, I think it should of said the boys don't know where they are going, we all know she has A level English!!
Actually changed my mind, think it's America, but not florida.

VC10

VIP Member
Why does he have to share such personal messages like that, you can tell he’s not use to that. I wonder if he made the same effort? I mean im guessing not because he doesn’t with his own wife 😂
He's all for the Boyz

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Actually changed my mind, think it's America, but not florida.
I think it’s America going by airport terminal they’re at. If not Orlando then it’s definitely going to be somewhere more for them than the kids, which let’s be honest, wouldn’t be a huge shock.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Only flight to the Caribbean this morning from Heathrow was St Lucia. I’ve been there can’t remember the sea being that blue but maybe I didn’t visit the right part? I did most of the Caribbean before I hit 30 (while ago now 🙄😂) and wouldn’t class it as bucket list and certainly not a family holiday in April when it’s well into the thirties (temp)
It could be Tanzania maybe...? 🧐
---
I’ve screenshotted the reel and put it on Google Lens and Turks & Caicos came up as a suggestion. Could it be there?
Either there or Tanzania....... 🧐

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Brilliant ❤
---

I’m 99.999999% positive he’s done/doing it. I agree about him not being that well known but when you see a gladiator, a MUA and the likes of Christine McGuinness also rumoured to be appearing, it doesn’t say a lot about the ‘celebs’ that are on it this year.
Im a bit behind as I had a funeral to attend and fuck me the amount of grief thieves I noticed? I was on grief thief patrol and didn’t even realise 😂 Im definitely on here way too much thread 😂 Anyway… why are we questioning MC? I thought they announced it? or used the word ‘rumoured’? He’s definitely unknown even in the zilch list and reality fake world but he did drop a load of hints and took time off when it was being filmed (citing MH 🤬) Imagine if he wasn’t on it and did all that? I know Carpark is Carpark but at least Paddy is known! Jake is a complete nobody!

• Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
The lights are and there’s no one home! What a vacant looking child. Selfish twats staying where they are. We stayed there and its definitely not geared towards kids.

Attachments

• Sad

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Not supposed to miss any, he’s already missed a week from the USA trip in Feb and god know how jet lagged he was when he went back ☹
Our school will allow up to 10days authorised but only if your attendance is about 98% anyways. We have to wait for approval from the head as well once form is submitted and they like there to be a good reason sometimes. Only reason they are going outside hols is the same as ours, it's cheaper!

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
I also read the Kp thread but dear god its brutal in there😳😳This thread is occupied by a wonderful group of like minded ladies with a wicked sense of humour♥👌I often and am at the moment going threw so much shit but come on here to escape from this shitty world.Will say after Kp found a corrupt social worker the one who has been my grandson’s has gone to places that end up in court and that person losing their job.Trust no one and act on your own instincts.
Hope things improve for you Mollyann🥰🥰 I've had shit times too and this thread is an escape from that❤

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Maris has got a right old " Syd Lawrence" on him. 😃😆😆

He looks like a beer drinkers belly 😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Sad

MrsLonely

Maybe I missed it and someone else has commented on it.. but did he delete the video which he posted this morning saying sophie took a video /photo of him and Leo sleeping but was actually him doing it trying to be funny. Can't see it .
He's so annoying !! Lol.

Making it clear that he's crying over a card which Alice made..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Something else for us to look forward to 🙄 why the fuck does she think anyone is interested in her working out? Is this the next narrative they’re going to try? Couple workouts 😂 I pity anybody that goes to their gym putting up with those 2 wannabes strutting about filming each other 🤢
Still not got a replacement shade for their kitchen light yet I see.
Her face is very tight and mask like. Lacks expression. Poor love! She’s ruined herself and I doubt it can be fixed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14