Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Leo came in and said daddy had finished mummy’s drink and she’d hit him
Found it! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 15
Been perusing old threads & one of my favourite moments was when he went out for dinner in Edinburgh with his Footloose cast’mates’. He was being so passive aggressive saying he didn’t have to pretend to like them anymore now he was leaving
and one of them turned around & said ‘you’re not that good an actor, mate’. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This one makes me laugh how he gets so aggy about calling murals "muriels" but then still continues to call them "muriels". Thick prick! 🤡

Screenshot_20240325-225243~2.png

Screenshot_20240325-225252~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't forget the sad little shuffle dance on the red carpet when he's dressed like a footlocker employee...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't forget the sad little shuffle dance on the red carpet when he's dressed like a footlocker employee...
The ‘chevron’ shirt? Footlocker employee 😂😂😂 Was that the time he was following Chris Hughes around trying to get into the VIP area and he somehow managed to get in and little Chris didn’t look happy 😆 and security removed him from the V.I.P area 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The ‘chevron’ shirt? Footlocker employee 😂😂😂 Was that the time he was following Chris Hughes around trying to get into the VIP area and he somehow managed to get in and little Chris didn’t look happy 😆 and security removed him from the V.I.P area 😂😂😂
The chevron shirt! 😂😂

---
The Pink Vulva Suit! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Brilliant title, you just know deep down he’d be wanting to boast he’s made it to #100 but he can’t cos it’s actually an insult 😂
Like some others, my fave cringe moment is the fake fans with the ugly ass photo of him on clipboards to be signed 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a horrid bleep. I can imagine him being a right nasty witch to live with.
He is! I went right off him once I saw him grab Flapz’s wrist very tightly. It was just after the pandemic so they were mostly always at home together. I knew he was no good. He more or less said she has what she has cos of him. She filmed him in her stories as he walked into their bedroom. He’s a nasty bellend!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the awsome catch up @CrazyBaldhead and for the trip down memory lane everyone!

Personal faves are:

Fake Potato helping to get him off Twitter.

Pete Wicks planting him in the mud.

His sad little gig on his REAL wedding night.

The whole creepy copying of Danielle and Ross's wedding- right down to the outfits and poses.

The crying face on the OK live.

Leo running on to the Loose Women set.

Make some noise...........

Pete telling him he looks scruffy at the NTAs.

ANY cheesy cringe ad he does- they are interchangeable with how bad they are.

Filming himself on a 2 second TV slot like he is star of his own TV show.

Got to get you moneys worth breakfast.

Tragic stag!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Looking back and realising just how many different ‘dancing’ challenges/reels he’s done over the years, it shows just how uninterested SCD are in him. He’s basically been auditioning for them since DOI six years ago and still to no avail 😂 It also shows how unoriginal he is that he regurgitates the same type of thing over and over again.
Back on tour this week so get ready for more of the same as last week 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔 Looking back on all of these, thanks to @Crazy x Isn't he a horrible individual, the face changes, and tone of voice, nasty nasty person. You can see it in the one where his wig is bleached when he said duck OFF at the end he really meant that, also think he was off his face on ❄❄❄ and the one when he was promoting 😂 his mother where he says Cash to feed our baby...False smile, false teeth, false hair, false marriage...Morning all...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who remembers this dirty deleted video where he has his arm around that French bird on that Visit USA tit?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhhhh the vulva suit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣creased up here💀💀💀💀
Flaps getting changed in the back of the car in a car park for the NTAs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahhhhh the vulva suit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣creased up here💀💀💀💀
Flaps getting changed in the back if the car in a car park for the NTAs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think that was the Pride of Britain awards? They weren’t invited to the NTAs last year 😂 Honestly though who gets changed in a car or in hotel toilets (OK event) when they’re going to a red carpet event 🙄. Saying that who drives themselves as well and then has to walk a mile to the venue because they’re too tight or too skint to get a taxi.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.