Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When his mask slips he is actually quite uncomfortable to watch, I've always got abusive vibes from him. His mask only ever slips around women though.... funny that.
Which leads me to my favourite fakey moment... when some fella called him out on social media for being desperate or whatever, and instead of fakey clapping back like he would with Sophie, he cried troll and tagged the fellas father in law 🀣🀣🀣
He's always over the Moon, and happy as Larry, in young lads/ young guys company .....
All smiles ; ecstatic..........

When he's with flapz, face dropped ; passive- aggressive , barking at his ( non) performing seal , Maris......

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
πŸ”Too many favourites but my favourite of all time is your Jack Nicholson wank as for me that sums him up xxx Congratulations 🎊 🎊 🎊 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey Everyone.

I totally forgot about this ….

But this was the cherry on the cake of who he really is - a bleeping bleep.

(Goes back on Twitter to find that idiot)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
He might be quiet on instagram but he’s loaded both of these on tiktok today πŸ™„πŸ€’

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey Everyone.

I totally forgot about this ….

But this was the cherry on the cake of who he really is - a bleeping bleep.

(Goes back on Twitter to find that idiot)
That clip shows just what a bleeping horrible bleep he is🀬🀬🀬

Fucksake Jeanie, trying to get Gail to do a dance, ney bleeping chance of thatπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬

• Haha
Pete Wicks pushing him in the mud will forever be my fave Fakey moment. He was genuinely bleeping livid :ROFLMAO: What I love most about it is that usually when people fall over, there's a collective cheer when they get up again. Not with this. There's a stunned silence as he's face down in the mud and when he gambols out of it and gets up there's a very audible disappointed "Ohhhh" noise from everyone there ahahaha.
EVERYONE HATES FAKEY!

Big love to Queen @CrazyBaldhead for pulling out these clips to take us down memory lane and for the excellent work on the Wiki
β™₯β™₯β™₯

ONE HUNDRED THREADS BRUV/BRO/BABY!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That clip shows just what a bleeping horrible bleep he is🀬🀬🀬

Fucksake Jeanie, trying to get Gail to do a dance, new bleeping chance of thatπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬
He’s bleeping pathetic. Can’t obviously rope flappy in at the moment, so uses Leo instead πŸ™„ What 35 year old β€˜man’ suddenly decides he wants to do all these dance challenges that people half his age have been doing? As for his attire in it 🀒
If this is him trying to put himself out there for SCD yet again, he’s just making himself look a total and utter head

• Haha
  • Heart
Brilliant thread title!

I liked the dayglo camper-than-a-row-of-tents ski suit that Fakey wore last year. 🀣

• Haha
A1 parenting by the prick when he put a plastic bag on jabbas head
What an awesome Moment
Oh and dressing up as a mosquito will go down in history as the ultimate cringefest

• Haha
He might be quiet on instagram but he’s loaded both of these on tiktok today πŸ™„πŸ€’
This shows how bleeping DUMB but also his constant need for validation off stranger. He looks a prick.
---
What a horrid bleep. I can imagine him being a right nasty witch to live with.
The tune is very telling - an influencer, that cunts hasn’t influence a thing in his life. I would feel embarrassed if my husband spent his free time attempting to learn dances to put on TikTok ?

• Heart
  • Sick
Ooh he has a fwend round everyone a fwend! No idea who the bloke is and his kid is more unfortunate looking than the goblin who is in prison grey as usual let's hope he doesn't do yet another tik tok dance with him

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@CrazyBaldhead do you have anything in the video vaults from the stag weekend from hell please? That's definitely in the Fakey Hall Of Shame Fame, it was SO obvious they all hated him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh he has a fwend round everyone a fwend! No idea who the bloke is and his kid is more unfortunate looking than the goblin who is in prison grey as usual let's hope he doesn't do yet another tik tok dance with him
Is it his dealer? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
PANTO BOY πŸ‘‹

We ALL know you have NO FRIENDS.

(We know you count your bank as your friend, correction mother, but she’s just that - a mother)

Love Tattle x

• Haha
Seeing as this is our 100th thread Fakeys, requests for your all-time favourite clips will be posted throughout this thread, so get your requests in and I will get them out of the Crazy Archives for you all! πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸΎ

It may have already been requested but have you got the I think it was Children in Need and Joe Wicks was doing some sort of live work out. Fakey was hanging round like a bad smell and Joe said something like β€œThe main man is here” to the crowd and Fakey thought he meant him but was actually meaning someone dressed as Ali G? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.