Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we finally won and defeated a z list flappy off the influencer train? 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Definitely the Physio clip for me - I could watch it everyday as I’m sure it gets funnier each time I see it - Mr Vanilla say’s the look on his face is absolutely priceless 🤡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not really funny memories, as you’ve said them already 😂😂 but there was that time where he went shopping with Zelda and he was like “oooh it’s lovely here ent it”

The below just off the top of my head shows them for the utter pathetic wankers they are.

When they decided not to take Freddie and Leo to Devon last minute.

When Fakey was being really aggressive trying to steal Zelda’s cheese cake and Leo looked really scared.

When Flappy was away, I think it was her hen do and Fakey made out she was delayed coming home so he couldn’t go to work at Footloose AND he hid the fact he needed his Mum to help look after HIS OWN SON.

When Fakey threw Freddie in the pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not funny! But that clip of Leo on fire, he soon took that down! Who else thinks their marriage is fucked!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I loved his pathetic dance on his crappy wedding day. Screams homosexual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It may have already been requested but have you got the I think it was Children in Need and Joe Wicks was doing some sort of live work out. Fakey was hanging round like a bad smell and Joe said something like “The main man is here” to the crowd and Fakey thought he meant him but was actually meaning someone dressed as Ali G? 😂
Haha that was funny and I think he was calling someone’s name in the carpark just before this and someone put up the Alan Partridge clip 🤣🤣🤣 my ultimate favourite and Mr Rabbit and my little Rabbits favourite is by far Pete Wick planting him in the mud! Never gets old! Im really starting to like Pete now, he’s so sarcastically funny with Sam and now him and Chris Hughes seem to be friendly lately at this selective Hilton club that wont let Fakey in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just got home from work, and what a bloody thread to come home to! Feel like me @JazzFan and @Hayze2384 should do a stupid tik tok dance for you all in celebration.
Absolutely loving Twatheads best moments, @CrazyBaldhead you are the bleeping Queen 👑 ❤
My favourites have been mentioned, has to be the physio and Pete Wicks,not sure they can be topped, but a few that haven't been mentioned yet is the bleeping air freshener advert where he pretends he did a tit on date night, the bleeping classic donation to Sarcoma from his castmates for secret Santa when he was probably expecting a big gift from the trolley they wheeled in for everyone else, the reveal of baby Dino at Butlins and nobody cheered because they didn't know him, the desperate gig at the gym with zero people watching and who could forget the bollocks out on Loose Women and if I remember he said something about the weird doctor doing it being very gentle 🥴🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
When he said the 9/11 memorial in NY was “actually so sad” like he didn’t expect it to be, the bleeping insensitive brain dead moron.

being a Sarcoma UK ambassador while his wife fried herself to a crisp on their honeymoon, and ended up looking like a burn victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When Leo came in and said daddy had finished mummy’s drink and she’d hit him

• Haha
Reactions: 26
One of my Fakey highlights has to be the B&B honeymoon & the fake posing on the jetskis 😂
You're forgetting the too-small, fake Gucci slippers and the see-through kayak. Boy was that Tattlemoon embarassing! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240325-190947~2.png

Screenshot_20240325-191534~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Brilliant thread title!

I liked the dayglo camper-than-a-row-of-tents ski suit that Fakey wore last year. 🤣
Didn't he look a prick? Then Skanky Price wore the same one! 😂😂

Screenshot_20240325-195108~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-195120~2.png

---
A1 parenting by the prick when he put a plastic bag on jabbas head
What an awesome Moment
Oh and dressing up as a mosquito will go down in history as the ultimate cringefest
Screenshot_20240325-195846~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-195854~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-200523~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-200528~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
@CrazyBaldhead do you have anything in the video vaults from the stag weekend from hell please? That's definitely in the Fakey Hall Of Shame Fame, it was SO obvious they all hated him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha - Isabel Madow and the 50+ stories in one day then biting back at Tattle about steroids!!! No wonder half of them pissed off home having to go to a bloody spa on a stag do ffs! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240325-203529 (1)~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
We can leave the other stars of the show out? Flaps and Zelda have a few crackers 😂 Flapz getting her Flaps out may be the ultimate but the time she gate crashed Fakey on the footloose tour in Dubai, the “got to get youre moneys worth” and #familybeachday without Freddie and tattle made her change it to #beachday! She pretended to go to some expensive restaurant but just took a picture outside and she got tarted up to sit on a swing on her own 😂 The meltdown over too many deliveries/packages 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.