Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that comment was someone taking the piss to be honest. Probably someone off here, or him himself on the wind up. My bet is he's been filming somewhere for masterchef and was just looking to get noticed by someone from the BBC probably.

Reactions: 11
I think that comment was someone taking the piss to be honest. Probably someone off here, or him himself on the wind up. My bet is he's been filming somewhere for masterchef and was just looking to get noticed by someone from the BBC probably.
I'm somewhat veering to a hospital. The lift foors and the alco-gel dispenser, the feeling sorry for himself, the sad fishing.

He's been found out I think and been given an ultimatum. Zelda and Matt rushed down as "my Jacob" was in a hissy fit, Flapz went mad and threatened to out him and used Gail as a weapon maybe?

Threatened to tell all to the Daily Mail:

"My living hell with the Scunthorpe Schofe".
---
He’s done another interview littered with half truths as usual. When was the last time he was on Lorraine or LW other than as a prerecorded competition segment?
Muddy fucking stillotoes wtf.

The only muddy stilletoes that cunt will have is if someone stabs a heel up his shitter.

Scunthorpe Schofe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
He’s probably bribed her to stay with a nose job as much as he likes to portray father of the year he can’t handle Spud on his own. It’s not even like he can use him for content as nobody is interested.

Reactions: 16
Probably 'love bombing' her. Paid for a new nose and hopes and dreams blah blah blah but just look at him. He is a desperate non-entity who thinks he's famous but will never be that.

I feel Flapz's family hate him. They've obviously seen it.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just found this thread… what is photo are you referring to please?

Reactions: 5
Upcoming event does she mean opening of an envelope as that’s all fakey is good for should I say which is easier to change into the back of a car and then walk to the event in

Reactions: 14
Upcoming event does she mean opening of an envelope as that’s all fakey is good for should I say which is easier to change into the back of a car and then walk to the event in
Maybe Polly has been dropped as his plus one for the Sarcoma glitter ball and he’s actually taking his wife this year instead
All those outfits look awful on her.

Reactions: 15
Right if she’s had her honker done it was a total waste because it looks no different
Chemical peel maybe?

Reactions: 12
I’m convinced she does this deliberately now to troll us
Didn’t she always used to do it in the old bedroom with the mirror sliding door wardrobes? I think fakey used to always comment on them being open, I think she’s just lazy

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.