Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is going to take one for the team and comment on ratboy’s reel to say Danny ‘Boy’ should go on Strictly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Apparently skanky Price has just announced she’s got ADHD. He’s got no chance of getting any press/publicity from his alleged diagnosis now 😂
Skanky Will announce anything - any excuse to keep the courts away from her. Like him both complete utter losers
---
If she’s advertising The Range wuth her useless ad skills they are off my list to buy anything from.. she never labelled #AD either. Also if they can give her it for free why am I paying!
She’s just not a natural - look bk Sophie -you just ain’t got it..,

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but I still don't think she has had surgery we have seen lots of side shots of her there has been no sign I genuinely think something kicked off and she was going to leave hence Zelda flying down on her broomstick to persuade her into giving her precious boy, the light of her life one more chance look at the comments last night? I love you both so much this is so cute can me and Fred join you next time? He never ever comments like that he usually just leaves a love heart it smells to me like someone is trying very very hard, too hard as for the hiding if I was feeling very low and depressed hadn't slept much and knew I looked rubbish I would hide too I would be very very surprised if they are still together by the end of this year I think she has finally had enough
Totally agree 100%

Zelda and DoorMatt were definitely down there for a reason. Something big I reckon has kicked off.

All these comments and trying too hard on his part is obvious. The 'relationship' is dead. I will be surprised if they last until Christmas. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Totally agree 100%

Zelda and DoorMatt were definitely down there for a reason. Something big I reckon has kicked off.

All these comments and trying too hard on his part is obvious. The 'relationship' is dead. I will be surprised if they last until Christmas. 💯
I'm inclined to agree too, tried to compare with past pics of her and it doesn't really look any different🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Something deffo happened though like you say, Matt and Zelda there and she has basically not been seen properly since 26th February on Leo's birthday. Then factor in his arse licking comments, will be interesting to see what happens when he is back home when TFM finishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but I still don't think she has had surgery we have seen lots of side shots of her there has been no sign I genuinely think something kicked off and she was going to leave hence Zelda flying down on her broomstick to persuade her into giving her precious boy, the light of her life one more chance look at the comments last night? I love you both so much this is so cute can me and Fred join you next time? He never ever comments like that he usually just leaves a love heart it smells to me like someone is trying very very hard, too hard as for the hiding if I was feeling very low and depressed hadn't slept much and knew I looked rubbish I would hide too I would be very very surprised if they are still together by the end of this year I think she has finally had enough
I agree with everything you have said thats sounds spot on but I do think she has had her nose done aswell … it looks narrower and the bulbous and droopy tip has gone from what I can make out from the hot tub and face mask images…Zelda wasn’t there because of that though, there is no need, she was there for other more serious reasons? Wouldn’t suprise me if Flaps was getting physical 🫢 id say she’s well able for him! Gail told us on ‘fight night’ she made him cry and hit (or hurt) him🫢 and took his drink 😂 Sorry I can’t help but laugh because he is such a witch getting his ‘Mummy’ to have a word with her just like he tagged Frank Bruno to ‘have a word’ with his son in law 😂 He’s such a bleeping wimp!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So if no surgery, why do we think he was hanging about in hospital corridors when he was up North with the Full Monty? Surely if it had been say a mental health issue for her, he would have binned work off and she would have been treated in Essex? That same week, pretty sure Zelda had Leo at hers before driving him back and stopping those few days with Matt. I think like most, they are definitely having problems but I’m still not convinced she took nearly a month offline because of that. She’s as obsessed with insta as he is. I know she had a face mask on in her reel but something looked different about her, I’m just not sure what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So if no surgery, why do we think he was hanging about in hospital corridors when he was up North with the Full Monty? Surely if it had been say a mental health issue for her, he would have binned work off and she would have been treated in Essex? That same week, pretty sure Zelda had Leo at hers before driving him back and stopping those few days with Matt. I think like most, they are definitely having problems but I’m still not convinced she took nearly a month offline because of that. She’s as obsessed with insta as he is. I know she had a face mask on in her reel but something looked different about her, I’m just not sure what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was wondering if he came clean about “photogate” and she’s took an overdose/harmed herself & that’s why he was hanging about hospital corridors and why Zelda & Matt were there. Wouldn’t be surprised if he used his adhd “diagnosis” as a get out, saying he acted on impulse kissing some guy but it meant nothing. He’s a bleep of the highest order! Strange that she didn’t comment on the “diagnosis” reel🤔 Something is defo off atm💯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t think it was a hospital 🤔

Reactions: 16
If it were her mental health, then I doubt she would be alone with Leo now, SS would likely be involved, I think it’s him crying wolf after kissgate. Mummy had to step in to help him look after Leo & stroke his ego, whilst she walked away and maybe 🤔 had a nose job? Something has been a miss for a while and still no ring 💍 She has nothing with him apart from stress & left to single parent. I imagine she wouldn’t mind if covered the bills ect, but they can’t and she is selling tat on Vinted, fb marketplace had to remove Leo from his nursery & run to Daddy to bail her out. It will definitely be interesting to see the dynamic when he returns home to family life.

Reactions: 18
I was wondering if he came clean about “photogate” and she’s took an overdose/harmed herself & that’s why he was hanging about hospital corridors and why Zelda & Matt were there. Wouldn’t be surprised if he used his adhd “diagnosis” as a get out, saying he acted on impulse kissing some guy but it meant nothing. He’s a bleep of the highest order! Strange that she didn’t comment on the “diagnosis” reel🤔 Something is defo off atm💯
That’s very possible? Could have been the opposite way round, like you say he really is a bleep of the highest order!
It was definitely a corridor of some sort in those "singing" reels he did but surely a hospital would not allow that prick to set up a camera....?

It's all very weird.
It did look very clinical and you couldn’t hear a pin drop only his screeching voice echoing but surly no hospital would allow that unless he was the ‘patient’…he could have pulled the MH card and got his “diagnosis” then, he’s not as stupid as he looks! he knows what to say and what not to say…. I wouldn’t put anything past him! He’d say mass!

@bluecups mentioned something about the floor in the corridor being the type of floors used in hospitals for hygiene reasons.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
His face looks run through just like his butthole!
---

Defo! Her nose looks smaller. Her face does look way older though. Not sure how she managed that.
Im wondering if the face mask is to hide bruising around the eye area from having her hooter done, It does look smaller from her side profile

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔Perhaps her rings are not on because of the weight loss..who gives a tit anyway, I don't.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Im wondering if the face mask is to hide bruising around the eye area from having her hooter done, It does look smaller from her side profile
I zoomed in and you can see some bruising under one of her eyes and on the bridge of her nose. Ive had a few surgical cosmetic procedures which would result in bruising but everyone is different in how easily they bruise and how long it takes for bruising to go? Flaps id recommend some arnica tablets “hun”👍 you’re welcome 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.